[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
My favorite scene - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT :wub:

Credit: biefanclub

She's so cute on the clip -- she TIPTOE to be a bit taller so she wont' have to look up so high ..
i read she's only 5'2" (Sadly, i'm that tiny too :( )

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
Oh yeah, I remember watching those two clips. I love how Noona's first instinct was to grab Bie's hand for support when she was about to fall. He's so caring towards her that it gives me butterflies in my tummy. 555 I wish the cast would at least record BTS clips for us fans to see how Bie & Noona are like BTS with no reporters and such around. Like I want to see that scene of him holding her hands around! Hehe. Gosh. These two are like a match made in heaven couple. So loving and caring towards one another. Bie and Noona FOREVER.  :heart:
And oh danng. Those dreamy eyes and smile. So breathtaking! I'm so jealous of Noona. They really do complement one another. I guess that's why Bie likes Noona. She makes him look like a MAN compare to his other nang'eks because of how small she is. 555 

Thanks for sharing also ladies! :D

yeah it does shows like she knows she can always count on him. like he'll help her everytime she falls...aww sweet.. i love their relationship too. they do show they care about eachother a lot off screen. yes me too i wanna see more bts clips of them so much. always funny/cute the ones who saw. and i'm sure there will be more cute moments of them off screen. you took the words out of my mouth roselovesice. they are sent by heaven made to be together on screen and hopefully off screen as well.  i think what Bie likes about Noona is also becos of her cheerful personality, she's always laughing so he love being around her cos she can make him smile.which the same thing goes for her too.his jokes can always make her laugh. it was cute i saw his koo kum t-shirt that she sign on it (at the party done film koo kum) her signature  was the biggest one,sign on his left chest.ahhh..

Cecilia don't be sad. i'm 5'2" too. tiny women are adorable. i love tiny n'eks. they make p'ek look so manly and strong. Noona is the type of n'ek i love:tiny,big eyes,friendly/cheerful. smiles/laughs easily. plus multi-talented. she look more cute than pretty. for me cute n'eks are more charming/attractive, never get bore of looking at them. and i'm so proud of Noona that she prove to many people she is famous for her talents,acting than her beauty. so people can truly accept she's a great actress. she start from zero before become this well known too.

looksy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
My favorite scene - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT :wub:

She's so cute on the clip -- she TIPTOE to be a bit taller so she wont' have to look up so high ..
i read she's only 5'2" (Sadly, i'm that tiny too :( )

Thanks for sharing Cecilia

Like NdA mentioned, she's always tiptoeing........hehe........

Ang definitely swam off with a piece of Kobori's heart that day. 

I love this scene as well. I had low expectations for this version of Koo Kum in the beginning, but I knew I at least had to give it a fair try. It was after seeing this scene and seeing the expressive way Kobori reacted to Ang when she kicked the water in his face,  that I realized that Exact was on to something special. Little did I know at that moment, how truly beautiful and spectacular this version is. I'm going to miss them and this lakorn so much.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
KYAAAAAAAAA teedee I love you....after few weeks we had been feed with heartbroken spoilers, today you had enlighten my day. My heart about to burst out…thumping hard like I had run 100 meters..I’m over excited with your tidbits, can’t seat still on my chair…usually I’ll not posting any comment on my working hours but my hand itchy to abuse my keyboard..I’m burning to say something… now I’ve high hope for Bie&Noona together in real life..I’m crazy shipper, I’ve mentioned this repeatedly…I’m in shipping paradise right now. @teedee please post/share more about our beloved couple..pretty please..everyone thanks for sharing those wonderful information..yay happily take my lunch  

@teedee if “hug button” was available on this thread, I’ll give it to you..me three (I’m always be three) 5’2”

@looksy..today I’ve much to share with you..you know right kekekeke wait 4 hours to go..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
NdA said:
KYAAAAAAAAA teedee I love you....after few weeks we had been feed with heartbroken spoilers, today you had enlighten my day. My heart about to burst out…thumping hard like I had run 100 meters..I’m over excited with your tidbits, can’t seat still on my chair…usually I’ll not posting any comment on my working hours but my hand itchy to abuse my keyboard..I’m burning to say something… now I’ve high hope for Bie&Noona together in real life..I’m crazy shipper, I’ve mentioned this repeatedly…I’m in shipping paradise right now. @teedee please post/share more about our beloved couple..pretty please..everyone thanks for sharing those wonderful information..yay happily take my lunch  

@teedee if “hug button” was available on this thread, I’ll give it to you..me three (I’m always be three) 5’2”

@looksy..today I’ve much to share with you..you know right kekekeke wait 4 hours to go..

Nda you're so very welcome. i'm smiling reading your comments. i'm so glad I can lighten you up too. I try to lighten myself up from the depress/sad feelings before we see kobori and ang heart breaking scenes again. if I have more news i'll share for sure. have a good lunch. "hug u back too"

here is the pic of Bie&director. cr: santsalaya
can see Noona big signature on Bie's t-shirt.ahhh.cute..hmm wonder if he sign her t-shirt too.

cecilia

Staff member
It'll be super cute if she signed next to his heart on the left side of his chest <3 - but occupying the whole right side with her big signature is fine too lmao

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share a cute t-shirt made by Bie&Noona Thai fans in pantip that love koo kum
a cartoon pic of them from the scene at the temple. I think they sell or give away these t-shirts to Bie&Noona koo kum fans

they got the idea pic for the t-shirt from this pic of Bie&Noona. so cute

yeah would be more cute if she sign on his left chest. but it's ok her signature is still big and on his other side of the chest. it's all good. now he've something to look at when think about his angsumalin Noona.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
random pics don't know if you gals saw them yet.
sorry don't remember all the credits goes to.mostly got them in pantip. love the way he look at her, so sweet look like with so much adoring feelings he have for her. so cute.she look shy. like everytime she has to be close to him she will always blush hehe. I notice she like to hold on to his arm often when they take pics together. . such adorable perfect match.

[/

[url=http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/toutds/media/nnb2-33_zps26ec3312.jpg.html]
URL]

love this shot. give me butterflies in my stomache everytime look at this pic :wub:

looksy

sarNie Adult
I freaking love their eye chemistry Teedee. It's electrifying. I melt every time Bie looks at Noona with his adorable eyes. There's so much sincerity and warmth in the glances he gives her.   :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
I freaking love their eye chemistry Teedee. It's electrifying. I melt every time Bie looks at Noona with his adorable eyes. There's so much sincerity and warmth in the glances he gives her.   :wub:
looksy.totally true. agree 100%. not many couple on screen will have this eye chemistry like Bie&Noona does. that's why they are koo-kwan. mostly koo-kwan have this electrifying eye chemistry. I also melts everytime Bie&Noona gaze at eachother. so much feelings from their hearts thru their eyes without having to say it :wub:

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
 Today you had enlighten my day.
Nda you're so very welcome. i'm smiling reading your comments. i'm so glad I can lighten you up too.
@teedee thanks.. you had enlighten my mistake indirectly..indicating word totally fail.. I always have problem with my grammar kekeke I'm too excited with your posts. Gosh...you had me screamed at the last picture.. never seen that picture, indeed gives butterflies in our stomach..it was so hot..to me Bie gaze likes he was deeply in love. :wub: Enjoying these pictures before my heart exploding with super sad scenes in tonight episode.

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, that kissing shot was so so romantic !!! These two need to come together as well ... KOO JIN!!!!!

I'm not going to be here for today live streaming but do update us .. I will try to get all my assignments done by tonight so i can spaz more later with you girls until tomorrow finale ...

Spare us some tears, please MR. Producer.

AH, i want that PANTIP T-SHIRT!  I want all KOO GUM t-shirt.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I am currently watching it live and I cannot tell you how mad and sad I am so far. Ang's happiness after finally feeling free only lasted for a short while. Sad for her on that. Both Kobori and Vanus were both heartbroken at the same time. I'm so depress! Ang went to the base only to miss Kobori on the way because he was sitting on the other side. TT___________TT Why? Why? Why?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why?!? WHY?!?!? WHY?!??!?! If only Kobori moved his butt faster when the thingy was going to explode. Gosh. I am so mad! I am not even sad yet but freakin' mad!!! I feel like Kobori would of survived the bombing but because he was being a good comrade, he helped his people that were in need. It was sad when Kesuke got stabbed on the back by a stick and he carried him on his back. That was really touching. TT_____________________________TT 
Now Kobori will unite with his comrades in heaven, or the milky if want. 

roselovesice

Right when Ang found Kobori, they decided to end the episode. The heartbreaking scene is tomorrow. Prepare your hearts and tissue boxes. Just seeing the preview is already making me cry again.  :cry:  :cry1:
I don't know what else to say other than feeling sad for both Ang and Takeda. Both are afraid of losing Kobori. I feel even sadder for Takeda because all his close friends are now gone, Kobori and Kesuke. He's alone now despite his relationships with the other soldiers. It's not the same. 
I take back my pity for Vanus. I don't know if he knew Kobori was in Bangkok Noi but that satisfaction face of his before running off with the two annoying uncles, uggh. Pisses me off. 

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
what i love about them is that .. she's so tiny and so when they're together, she makes him look tall and capable for doing so many stuff .. where as when he's with his other n'ek -- i almost scare that he wont' be able to do anything (not that i complaining but i'm just saying that) THEY COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER SO WELL ..

BTW, he was so shy in the morning news show to when the clip zoom in at their kiss .. he was like, i didn't know it's going to be this clear .. haven't seen it so closely and so p'Sorayu tease him back 'HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT CLEARLY when you're that close to her' lmao

Thanks na, Teedee for the little tidbits .. i want them to be koo jin too <3

i thought that bie was tall, at least 180cm because next to Noona, he's gigantic! but then, when someone said on this thread that he is not tall (i checked his profile, he was 174/175cm), I was so surprise. was he a swimmer or likes to swim? coz he has a broad, swimmer-like shoulder, slightly broader than an average men shoulder and quite a buff pair of biceps. his arms are well defined and toned!

as for noona, at first i thought she was this petite, skinny gurl, like any typical young starlet who care too much for appearance. but after watching koogum and her interview that Nda shared, i noticed she has hips that many women would kill for to get and healthy figure and complexion. i love her olive skin! even the gap in front of her teeth is cute! she is definitely the very rare, opposite of archetype women that i usually see in thai lakorns

did bie actually felt shy seeing himself kissing noona up-close and personal?? that's cute! if he felt shy seeing that, I can't imagine how many skipped heartbeats he had when he had to kiss her like for the first time, or many times after that! (someone said more 140 times? luckily the man didn't die..imagine the rate of his heartbeat his body had to produce and it didn't explode!)  :woot:

teedee said:
i hope Noona realize she's describing Bie too haha. yeah saw the show wan wun..was so cute. they were super shy when got tease about the kiss. :wub:  and the part he said she play as his wife. was so cute/funny. they are so perfect for eachother. personalities wise, they click so well together. i will cross fingers for this two as well.
in the interview there was the part when Noona talks about her personalities that people may not know she say she's also a quiet person, sensitive,emotional,very clumsy, till now she walks and hit stuffs her face almost hit the ground,doesn't really care about looking pretty all the time,sometimes doesn't put on make up going to school which make her friends startled and her mom scold her for it.
but it's cute that Bie know about this personalities of her and take care of her and sound like he check her work profile too.. ahhh so sweet of him, becos he saids on the show she's a very sensitive person and it's a good thing for being a good actress, after 5 yrs since balungmek they work together she became a much great actress cos pass many works. i read the news bts oho magazine a staff go interview them on the set the scene when he has to carry her on his shoulder ran away from the bombing. while they not filming he was holding her hands walking and the oho staff tease them say so sweet always hold eachother hands and Bie said i have to hold her hand or else she'll fall and after say that he turn and gave her those dreamy eyes/ smile at Noona. which make the oho staff shy/envy this two sweetness.always hold eachother hands. hehe.

here's the news/pics from oho magazine credit on pic
if you look close at the first pic on the left you will see Bie is holding Noona hands walking which is not in the scene. but he saids to oho staff that he  has to hold her hand or else she'll fall and after say that he turn and gave her dreamy eyes/ smile at Noona. :wub:  don't try to make excuses Bie i know you want to hold Noona's hand. hehe. he's such a sweet guy. warming like Noona like. hehe.

now, i get it if an actor sometimes would still be in his character even he is not acting or filming a scene. but bie could easily say that he was still in his character. instead, he easily said he didn't want her to fall down, becoz he knows how clumsy she can be (i guess he has witnessed that many times already since they have worked together for 3 times). yup, me too have this wishful thinking that this two has something going on off set. but i don't wanna put my hopes so high because many times before my hopes were dashed due to overflowing chemistry between a tandem (aum/aff, weir/min, nadech/yaya-this one still had me thinking..seems true...  :scratchhead2: ) . it could also be he is a very caring guy and takes care of everyone around him, esp.if it's his co-star who he has to passionately and sensually romance in a drama. but if he held her hand as sub-conscious action to portray his sincere affection for her and he is not scared what they public thinks, then i'll be jumping up and down and singing happily!  :dance1:

looksy said:
Teedee, you don't know how much I cried watching that clip. I actually cried out loud when the doctor, put his hand on Ang's hand to stop her from opening his medical bag. This version of Koo Kum is so so well done by everyone. I wish this lakorn ended on a weekend so I could stay in bed all day and just cry my heart out for Kobori and Ang.

Also thanks for the tidbits on Noona. She definitely is describing Bie there in that interview. I wonder if she realizes it? Plus, in an interview they did on Aom's talk show "Wan Wan Young Wan Yu," Bie joked that after their first musical together (the one where Noona was only 15 yrs old at the time), that she was his mia(wife)...........haha...........I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these two. They are so perfect together.  :wub: 

if the production team and cast were all crying when noona was practising her lines for this, what to become of us when we watched this scene tomorrow night? it took every single of my emotional not to cry when watching this clip. in fact, right after finishing watching it, i went to change my bedsheet and pillow covers which i had postponing to do for a month so that I don't think to much of the clip! :cry: but i don't what i would do when i watch ep23 later tonite. oh no... i have a meeting in the morning. and i am going to watch ep 23 in a few minutes. i think i'm gonna lash out on someone tmrw if they say anything stupid :numchuck:

teedee said:
preview end episode on april 16.  so heart breaking :cry:  esp. after he say "tum mai khun mai rup ruk poom" and her tears fell like a faucet :cry:  :cry: the doctor was crying too. so very sad..got me crying a lot watch this clip  :cry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o9Sd8_AY_w
credit:tippawanjoy

the news said while they were rehearsing these lines for this scene Noona starting crying already and so she made Bie cried along with her too,he gave her 2 thumbs up for playing this scene so well. migosh they're so into their characters. the crew while filming this scene was crying along with them too. khun Boy check the tape and cry with this scene, his eyes, nose got red, he was sobbing. and i'm sure the viewers will cry so much too. this scene will be one of the memorable and heart breaking scene for everyone that love this version koo kum.

break the sadness/depress a bit. read Noona recent interview. was funny she was telling about her spec. guy,type of guy that she like. migosh. it's definitely Bie she's describing.haha.
here's what she said:
I like a person that I felt impress since the first time i see. i like a person with pretty smile. pretty eyes. tall becos i'm short. i like light skin color guy because I've  olive skin color. just say i like the opposite of me. i also like a person who is cheerful,fun,playful,can bitter with me,understand me and get along well with my family. i like a korean look, a guy that can cook, older than me becos is warming to be around.

Noona use to say admire Bie since they play in Ruk Jup Jai together. i say Bie go ahead and pursue Noona. i think he has feelings for her too. can see he adore and take care of her too. he use to give interview at thee10 show when go promote Ruk jup jai. he said his spec. girl that he like is "puying nah komp" which komp refer to a girl with big eyes,olive skin which Noona is in this catergory too. hehe. many fans are cheering for you guys to be a real item KoboBie&NoonaAng. don't disappoint us.hehe. maybe after 5 yrs they'll be a real couple cos in an interview he say ask her already(to be his g/f) but she say after 5 yrs first. even though they were just playing around but in a way gave fans hope and Bie said at the pattaya festival concert " angsumalin is mine in the lakorn and real life"  even though he maybe joking but add more hope to the fans. haha. he said want to get marry age 35 by then Noona will be 28. good age to get marry hehe. ok going off to far.  don't mine me. just wanna lesson my sadness a bit before the ending of koo kum.
 in her interview in wake club, i saw jaejoong 's(JYJ) pictures a lot in her room! yup, the girl LOVES korean-look guys. and bie can easily pass off as a korean guy. and bie specifically indicated a girl with big eyes and olive skin, how can we not heart them being a real life couple? if these things about their ideal type are mentioned by themselves in interview, i totally understand why we want them to hook up together! yeah, though i don't dare to hope so much, i want to see them end up with each other.. :yes: 

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
yeah it does shows like she knows she can always count on him. like he'll help her everytime she falls...aww sweet.. i love their relationship too. they do show they care about eachother a lot off screen. yes me too i wanna see more bts clips of them so much. always funny/cute the ones who saw. and i'm sure there will be more cute moments of them off screen. you took the words out of my mouth roselovesice. they are sent by heaven made to be together on screen and hopefully off screen as well.  i think what Bie likes about Noona is also becos of her cheerful personality, she's always laughing so he love being around her cos she can make him smile.which the same thing goes for her too.his jokes can always make her laugh. it was cute i saw his koo kum t-shirt that she sign on it (at the party done film koo kum) her signature  was the biggest one,sign on his left chest.ahhh..

Cecilia don't be sad. i'm 5'2" too. tiny women are adorable. i love tiny n'eks. they make p'ek look so manly and strong. Noona is the type of n'ek i love:tiny,big eyes,friendly/cheerful. smiles/laughs easily. plus multi-talented. she look more cute than pretty. for me cute n'eks are more charming/attractive, never get bore of looking at them. and i'm so proud of Noona that she prove to many people she is famous for her talents,acting than her beauty. so people can truly accept she's a great actress. she start from zero before become this well known too.

i'm even worse. i'm 5'1. hahahaha!!! that's why i think, short women like noona are cute! that means we are cute too! 

anyways, i tried looking for noona's info on the web, but not much is written in english. based on what i understand (what others write about her in this thread), she works herself up to get to where she is now. was she a contestant in the star? when i saw the interview on wake club, it seemed that she has won many competitions before? was that how she was discovered. it's intriguing to know how came into the entertainment world in the 1st place. anyone care to share?

looksy said:
Thanks for sharing Cecilia

Like NdA mentioned, she's always tiptoeing........hehe........

Ang definitely swam off with a piece of Kobori's heart that day. 

I love this scene as well. I had low expectations for this version of Koo Kum in the beginning, but I knew I at least had to give it a fair try. It was after seeing this scene and seeing the expressive way Kobori reacted to Ang when she kicked the water in his face,  that I realized that Exact was on to something special. Little did I know at that moment, how truly beautiful and spectacular this version is. I'm going to miss them and this lakorn so much.

just a piece? i think more than that..  :yes: . and definitely, secretly or maybe unconsciously, kobori took a piece (or maybe more) of her heart too...

teedee said:
Nda you're so very welcome. i'm smiling reading your comments. i'm so glad I can lighten you up too. I try to lighten myself up from the depress/sad feelings before we see kobori and ang heart breaking scenes again. if I have more news i'll share for sure. have a good lunch. "hug u back too"

here is the pic of Bie&director. cr: santsalaya
can see Noona big signature on Bie's t-shirt.ahhh.cute..hmm wonder if he sign her t-shirt too.
 so, noona's signature is on his right chest?? wow, that is so obvious to see! her signature looks funny! and cute! wait.... i don't know how many times have i said a woman is cute when i'm a woman myself! :scratchhead2: she's the first!

btw, is it just me, or bie looks a bit too tired? u can see black areas around his eyes and they look exhausted...u need to get a lot of rest, dear bie :wink: 

teedee said:
wanna share a cute t-shirt made by Bie&Noona Thai fans in pantip that love koo kum
a cartoon pic of them from the scene at the temple. I think they sell or give away these t-shirts to Bie&Noona koo kum fans

they got the idea pic for the t-shirt from this pic of Bie&Noona. so cute

yeah would be more cute if she sign on his left chest. but it's ok her signature is still big and on his other side of the chest. it's all good. now he've something to look at when think about his angsumalin Noona.

what is that on noona's left side of her hair? a leaf?

teedee said:
here's the clip you mention looksy. tvpool interview.  she's so clumsy haha. was so cute. she caught him and he say don't fall now. he look so worried about her and like always watching over her. how sweet! and there was the part he defend her too when the reporter  tease Noona about her tan skin while Bie has light skin but he said no she's not dark, i'm just too light that's all. awww sweet..sound like he love her skin color. and don't want other people to tease Noona about her skin color. i love her skin color too, very pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29eJ2f6oTBY

cr CatMatdz3

how a true gentleman would answer! how can't we not love him...ok, don't kill when i say this. usually, no matter how crazy i am over an actor/singer, it has NEVER crossed my mind to even THINK to dreaming of marrying him. bie is the first! yup, it's official. i'm out of my mind right now! :woot2:

roselovesice

It's a first world problem when you can't decide if you want Bie all to/for yourself or with their koo kwan...or just other actors/actresses in general. LOL 

Anyhoo, back to crying in my corner and being emo/depress. Laters.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so gald to hear ang say I love my child and love my child daddy so much in front of wannut, I want to kobori to hear this word. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  help kobori help kobori :'( my heart aches so much when I hear kobori call hediko :lmao:  :lmao: . I think Kobori still no going to work in banko noi yet he just went to there and get something. He already try to run out that place but he friend get hurt so he has to help his friend. Kobori just get little bit hurt but why that fire happen to fast :'(

Next epi preview,the scene ang open the doctor bag and the doctor put his hand on ang hand so he tear drop and say good bye for kobori "cry" "cry" the question kobori ask ang tam Mai ter Mai rup ruk poo? This question made me cry so loud And alot tear

cikna

sarNie Adult
just finished watching ep 23. gosh, it was heartbreaking!!!! i'm sad, i'm angry, i'm happy...all sorts of emotions came into play when i was watching this episode. happy that ang finally got "the freedom" to freely follow what her heart wants - Kobori. and kobori finally stop contemplating whether to go see or not what his heart wants - ang. but sad..it was sooooooo close, and yet so far for the two lovers to meet. i'm angry that vanus came at the wrong time and at the wrong place. i felt kobori's anger. bie surely know how to say what he feels inside just by portraying them in his eyes. it was believable when his body was naturally shaking because deep anger, seeing his beloved wife in the hands of his "enemy".

and one of the tthree scenes i was particularly amazed at was; first, was how he (kobori), like any other man would react and feel when his wife is hugged by another man - the urge to kill that man! he, in his moment anger/weakness (because he is a very patient and considerate man), instantly took out his sword, ever ready to strike down his enemy, the one who he thinks is taking away his hideko.but at that moment, i think he was still able to rationalise the consequence if he strike vanus down. ang might still love him but she would never forgive him for hurting someone who she cares so much. in that moment of extreme anger and feeling of of being betrayed, ang was still his first priority. he is a man who loves a woman to his core, with every fibre of his being, loving not only for her strengths but weaknesses too. he was fully aware of her weaknesses may be the cause of his downfall. now i clearly see why he didn't understand the reason for him to love ang unconditionally. he walked away...

but his anger did not subsided just like that. the second scene that really made an impression to me was after he walked away and on his way back to the base. he was still contemplating whether to kill or not to kill vanus. after all, he was still just a mere mortal like the rest of us. not an angel. he has emotions which defines the man he is. a man of honour, loyalty and undivided love. another attempt to take out the sword and took longer time to subdue further anger. kobori's greatest strength was not his physique and brain (even though we know he is strong and intelligent), but it was his patience. the love that he has for ang was also a strength but it was also his greatest weakness as it had made him do wrongful things a soldier shouldn't do to his nation or almost made him drew his sword and kill another man

in 2004 version, i was upset with Num (Kobori) because he just left, feeling sad, seeing his wife in another man's embrace... he was soldier, a japanese soldier who is known for their fighting spirit and honour. but i was fully satisfied and i thought it was believable as to how bie (kobori) reacted seeing his wife with another man.

my third favourite scene was how ang transformed 180 degrees when she finally able to break free from the promise that she made to vanus and freely pursue what her desire the most- to love kobori to heart's content and make sure kobori knows how she really feels for him. seeing her smiling, as if a heavy burden has been lifted off her shoulder. running joyfully to go to him and thinking warmly about her husband and when she sees him can;t help me feel delightful but at the same time sorrowful learning that the lovers missed each other, with each having different feelings altogether...

it's a sad, sad day today.... :mellow: