[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Imsmile, nice to see you back. miss you.

Saw Noona update her IG sound like she miss her fans and i'm sure she misses her P'Bie a lot too. well go and meet up Biena. go see eachother while you're free before you both become too busy. but i'm sure they will go see eachother soon, and probably give eachother hugs again. 1 week must seem like 1 month for them that haven't seen eachother.

Bie recent photo.

credit as tagged

Noona recent post in her IG. she look tired must work too hard. school and rehearse stage play at the same time. stay healthy now Noona. fighting! Bie give your girl some supports.
in the caption she post a song lyrics again. the lyrics go something like
"do you miss me when we are apart, do you miss me when you are lonely, do you miss me when you have no one to bicker with, go places and don't have shoulder to hold on to. miss u so bad cry cry"

Ahh Noona your P'Bie is back now don't cried anymore. i'm sure he miss you so bad too.

credit Noona IG

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
How sweet, our beloved Biena :D We know now, they like to bicker (like me and my hubby, Tom and Jerry, but never be apart :D). Biena also likes going places together, the most important point is they love each other's shoulder like a soft pillow (no wonder about their head bump signature :D). I notice P'Bie always wants to rest his head on her shoulder or her head, Noona always rest her hands and her forehead behind P'Bie's shoulder every time she is shy. Go back to KK and RJJ meet and greet and their interviews (with Jakalin, KK wedding scene and their talk at Sudsapada mag BTS) you'll see :D oh Biena really makes my day. Just a day after P'Bie leaving monkhood, Noona starts posting Love poem mostly from love song lyric which really fit their real situation. Love you much Noona. She is such a good girl, well behaved with good code of conducts always.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Btw, Can someone be kind enough to summarise for me what Noona and her mum say in this interview???

http://www.mcot.net/site/streaming?id=51ded2db150ba0006a000326&type=video

[/quote/]
Noona's mom said that she's not protective of Noona and she is opened to whoever comes to date Noona. Noona said that whenever their is a love scene in her lakorn, movie, musical, etc. the guys always asked her if her mom is okay with it like P'Bie. Again Noona's mom said that still there's no one yet that's dating her because if there is Noona would've told her already and Noona is very busy with work and school.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for all the updates.

Yes, hopefully Noona will be N'ek in the movie.

Also hopefully Bie will visit Noona soon because, from Noona Ig, she really misses him. For me, Noona's feeling is very clear based on her Ig messages. I hope that Bie feels the same... Right now, as you all, I am relying on Bie's actions when he was around Noona as the indications of his feeling. Noona is definitely one of the kind, and anyone would be so lucky to have a special place in her heart.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for clips. even Pop tease her about Bie. haha he knew something going on between Biena, another person hinting Biena close relationship. Noona look so shy after he tease her about Bie hehe.
Noona new song sound so nice. wanna heard the whole song. the mv preview looks good too.

Miss  Biena so much. no updates on their new project yet.  just fans in pantip going more dramas again after they heard bad rumors that they make me go paranoid too, I try not to go drama  but so hard not to. I don't wanna go in there but can't help it cause want updates on Biena. but lately like everytime I go in there there's always bad news.recent bad rumors is tvpool said Bie,Noona,Kangsom,Mo,Khun Boy went to the beach- hua hin. but some fans said Noona,Bie,Kangsom was in kreungtep yesterday so they can't go to hua hin. but then they saw in Mo ig she post pic of herself at the beach so  they wonder who took her pic, they scare it might be Bie with her and they may go together since last week. so some fans conclude that Bie broke Noona's heart and went to date Mo and so make fans heart broke and pity Noona and mad at Bie and said Noona new song goes with her present love feelings. get tired of loving and need to rest. omg..these fans are jumping to conclusion again putting pieces together like tvpool does, why do they believe tvpool news so much, I don't understand. and Mo went to Bie's ordination so for some people confirm that she's Bie's gf cause she went to his special day unlike Noona that didn't go. so some fans said then Bie must like a girl that come out strong, party girl cause Mo is that kind of girl cause see her with many guys. but i'm so confuse if the rumors is true when does Bie have time to develop his relationship with another girl when he's always with Noona. even outside of work people still see Biena together.  gosh these rumors is making me stress out and sad.
so wanna ask you ladies again. do you think there is some truth to the rumors that Bie is secretly dating Mo??? some people may say if there is no truth to the news then why there is news out. but I say there is some news that is out that has no truth to it at all too. I want to believe my instincts and heart that there is something going on between Biena from what i saw from their actions and words, it's impossible not to think there is nothing going on between them. but sometimes all these bad rumors is making me paranoid and stress out too. I believe that Biena does like eachother more than friends but then maybe mayb Bie is seeing two girls at the same time. and now he has made his decision to chose only one cause tired of waiting around for Noona. sorry I know I should believe in the people I love but guess right now my heart is too fragile. I know we have to respect Biena's decisions on who they love and support them no matter what. but right now please Biena don't come out and tell me who you are really dating(if it's not with eachother) cause I can't bear to heard it yet. I still wanna be in my fantasy of you two together as a real couple. will wait to see Noona ig she should give us more hints of her relationship with Bie if it's still happy or not. wishing they are still in love and will be in love for a long time till they get marry.
sorry if I made you ladies stress out about this rumors too. guess I need to express. so please bear with me.
and in the future if turn out Biena can only be good friends and like siblings  then I have to accept it and seeing them together and continue to work together I should be satisfied enough. right. think happy thoughts, relax I have to keep reminding myself this. should be happy enough get to see Biena so close together, have explosive chemistry on and off screen for some period of time in their lives.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Teedee I understand your feeling because I'm the same as you.
If I'm not wrong, Bie had admire MOS secret love his wife and not announce to public until married day. So Bie used to said he want to keep his love in privatcy So I think Bie would not want Noona to join his ordination day, it also good way to protect his love. 

"me and you going to walk together no matter sad or happy i'll have you by my side. no matter how long this friend of mine won't ever be apart and won't leave"
And Noona also hint us their relationship the day before Bie went to be monkhood. I'm do believe Biena know that we are ship them and why Noona still gave us hint if she is not.

And They are real dating so it not strange that why need to work seperatly so don't want to show in public of their feeling have to each other. when someone love each other I'm sure it really hard to hide thier true feeling so it is the best way to avoid this matter issue so should work seperately but they still see each other when have time or after work...haheha
I have viewed video clip since 2010 when Noona Nominated on Top award Bie also stare Noona when she sang on stage with Ter.
Furthermore, On Greenconcert when POP tease her so It can be tell us that it has something between Bie and Noona. If not he wont say like this.

And about bad news on rumor it maybe they just want to test us how much we get pressure about Biena relationship if have bad news like this.
TVpool, actually star they can go other place with other star it not strange because of work and don't go only two people,sure they will go in group of people.

I still trust them, Noona and Bie are born together and also wish to become a real couple.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Penppy. thanks for your thoughts. you make me feel better. you are certainly right I have to trust in Bie and Noona.  what I see and heard from them is more confirm than the bad rumors that I read from. agree I believe there is something going on between Biena for sure cause many things tell me that they are plus some celebs(Mam,Gam,Pop) hints it and tease them too so more sources to tell us  that something is going on between Biena for sure and other people saw Biena together outside of work too such as see them together-go watch a play together, going down elevator together, see him pick her up at the parking lot. and Noona admits they talk on phones when he was at new york, and Bie admits they text eachothers when she was at china too. yep I should remember Bie's words he want to keep his love life private. I need to be strong and not be sensitive and not turn dramas when read the bad rumors anymore. have to continue to trust Biena's love that they have for one another. true from Noona ig she still hints that her love with Bie is still good and happy so I have to believe her. right.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes true you're right we have many proofs that Biena is seeing eachother,something going on between them. but the bad rumors is just rumors cause there is no proofs out that it can be true. just reporters/other people making assumptions/conclusion base on their own opinions. right.