[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Airing tomorrow.

Did anyone post this Mv up yet. If not here the mv...If its all ready post, sorry I repost it again. I didn't want to go look through all the pages.

Cr to: exactchannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkyFvc4nRQ

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know if anyone's watched it yet, but the first episode was good. Son and Mike have appeared and set their characters in motion. I have to say that Mike's character is really an ass, but maybe I'll empathise with him later. It's all pro-Son for me at the moment.

As for the girls, good to see Fang back. Charabelle and Mo have yet to appear, and as for Cee, she's pretty in photos but not all that in action. She's very skinny too. I think her character will be annoying.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks Prisna and tipstar...and I'm still waiting if there is someone going to sub this lakorn. >,<

From the teaser, it seems like Mike's dad will like Son more than own son. How is that even possible? He is the son of some guy he didn't know his wife had a kid with.

As for Mike, I don't understand the attitude. Sure. His mom wasn't there for him, but his dad was. There's no reason why he should be giving his dad attitude.

And why did the mom sleep with some guy she saw about 3 times on vacation?

A lot of things just don't make sense. :lolyup:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think on the Frits epi they make everything going to fast. Anyway... I know he dad was always there for him,but sometime both will make you feel little bit worm then one. Should think on the good way not just think that he is jealous and jealous... I think khun din is didn't jealous but he just mad that why his mother very care him without everything he did and I think he just did it like to plai chon his life...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm super excited for this lakorn & have been waiting for so long, hehe.
Tonight, I'll start it. It seems like I'll really get into this lakorn from the comments above ^^

myheromike

Can wait for tomorrow mike and mo meet each other. Hope charebell appear in tomorrow epi with mo :nailbiter:

myheromike

here was a scene i hate din mom so much in here,it look like she :blahblah: :blahblah:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So I think from wat I watch...I think MIke will start off liking Mo first than Charebelle would start of liking Son than there will be a switch of love...hahaha my guess tho

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Loving this serie. I don't like the mother's characters. She is getting on my nerves with her I don't know why he is acting lime that. He gets so much attention. Gaaaaah. Love Mike's character. He is so honesr about how he feels. I can see why he has problems. Son's character is adorable. Mo is feisty. Love it. Hope she stays that way. Not sure what I think about Chara's character. All in all. So far so good.

Mike's character was a complete d-bag in the 1st episode, but yeah, I can see where his problems stem from now. He doesn't seem all that bad afterall. Just spoiled with mommy problems.

The girl with short hair is hott. Haven't been liking too many of the new nangeks lately.