[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah, seems interesting, a good classic lakorn! hehehe w/ all the right goodies and baddies! hehehe! :p there's been a sort of lakorn lull lately, so this one actually sparks some interest, well at least for me. i've yet to watch, but from all the comments and posted mv's, it looks good. n'ek w/ short hair looks promising too. is there going to be a sort of love triangle w/ her, son, and mike? hmmm...i'll just have to keep tuning into asianfuse to see what you all think! :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I will be more exciting if din and Teresa their meet each other :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Can wait for these twos meet, the long I'm waiting for it the more I get nervous on them :nailbiter: :nailbiter: Ruk dinresa :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Happy valentine's day :flowers: :flowers:

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was so good, with the puppy love of Jang-Duang and then all the drama of everyone else. Next episode is only going to get better!!

myheromike

credit to Kidtueng

outside look strong,but inside was weak *cries* this kind of guy such a cute puppy :Spicy_05:

fah sai and sai thong dad

jang and duang

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lmao...one of my fav scenes from this lakorn was when Ah'Jang's friend told him to bust out "The Yang Warrior's Move"! My dad & I were hecka cracking up & I was like, "Trying 2 bust our Yang's move, huh? I could do better than tat man!" Btw, I'm so sad tat Fang is no longer getting nang'ek roles :( I love her acting so much, but lately she's been getting nang'rai or second nang'ek roles! So looking 4ward 2 Din & Theresa <3

myheromike

Finally din and teresa scene together is appear tomorrow whaoo cant wait for it :nailbiter: :nailbiter: Love them so much :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I don't want jang to be in that scene but to sad why do he has to be there :spam: :spam:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agreed with you,myheromike!
I couldn't believe Mike would pulled out gun at Charebelle.

I think I will like Mike and Charebelle couple than Son and Mo. The 3 n'ek acting are good for their first time! I think Cee look better in the pic than in the lakorn.

myheromike

On the teaser I though din pulled gun at jang,but it not him. When din pulled at Teresa I was like what are you seriously din...
Oh yeah I'm same here, I think din and Teresa couple is more interest then jang and duang couple( just for me )

One thing I don't like about mo is when she talk and she will always make her eyebrow go up,this made me Think like she try to be hot and over...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uo0uL_Y9-w

Here's an MV I made for this lakorn. This is an MV for episode 1. I'm planning to 'try' to make an MV for each episode :) Hope you all like it ^^

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I love this series very much. I hope for Deresa and Din to be a pair together at the end. i like her character alot.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
On the teaser I though din pulled gun at jang,but it not him. When din pulled at Teresa I was like what are you seriously din...
Oh yeah I'm same here, I think din and Teresa couple is more interest then jang and duang couple( just for me )

One thing I don't like about mo is when she talk and she will always make her eyebrow go up,this made me Think like she try to be hot and over...

Omg i thought i was the only one thinking like that...lol...not only that her lips movement doesnt seem natural