[Ch5] Marnya Rissaya (Exact & Scenerio)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh no way i'm not agree with this. i think they will not match each other and she old for pong :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: hope they will change the n'ek should be they mom not the n'ek

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
From what i remember, na'ek are suppose to be older than pa'ek. pa'ek and the na'rai are about the same age.

I think the three of them are prefect.

myheromike

Yeah I do not agree that ugly pancake. Hope bee is the n'ek in here. Why do they alway change the coast at first it was son and aum than later it was pong and masha so now it them.

Oh yesssssssss. Bee & Pancake. I like watching both.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I am excited to see Son and Bee together. I just hope they don't put too much makeup on Bee. She looks much younger and more prettier with less makeup. Can someone give brief summary of the old version? Thanks!!

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh! I love love love BEE NAMTHIP!!! & from son, son yuke from the lakorn with vill? OMG, i think he is soo cute/hot. But yeah, his acting is not as great. & also, pancake? Meaning the pancake that has a flat face that everyone is saying? Or a different pancake?

I did personally prefer aump in here though. But I am glad if bee is going to be in here.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
OMG. I wished they hadn't changed the cast from Aum and Son. I love Bee Namthip and she'll be good with Son, but Pancake?!? Really?!? Isn't the young one supposed to be rai? Does that mean she'll be rai?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
whoa instense stuff there...it seems like the younger grl is Physco w/all the pix and slicing it w/a knief....

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
If Bee and Pancake are in here as n'ek and n'rai, I doubt Son's gonna be in here as p'ek. Maybe as supporting.

myheromike

If pancake as n'rai it great hahahhahaahahahah ugly woman. I would like to see bee with son how well they will look like. Can not image them together

tennis101

sarNie Egg
Since it's a Ch7 and Exact project, one of the lead has to be a Ch7 star and the other lead has to be an Exact star. Both lead can't be from one channel. So, if Son is pra'ek than I don't think Pancake will be nang'rai.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is still unconfirmed but it look like the cast might be Pong, Bee N, and Pinky???

I don't think Exact is collaboration with Ch7 if this is the cast since none of these actors are from Ch7.

Link:
http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2_%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%8A

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I hope it'll be Pinky instead of Pancake. I can't stand her acting (I'm really sorry Pancake's fan). She belongs to catwalk only and being a runway model. I'm fine with both Son and Pong, but comes to think of it, I'd rather to see Son being paired with Bee. It'll be a lot fresher than Pong-Bee.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
yes it will be good if pong-bee reunion,but i just think how about Pepper(uht)? I really like pepper Oh man it will good if pepper get back play as leading preak because nowadays he just play supporting roles only. He is the one charming praek from ch5 that i like :)

myheromike

omg this is the one that pinky say from the news yesterday damn she didnt say name,but i do hear khun boy talk about a lakorn that maybe might be about pinky too hope it right. i just though maybe will be look tung,but it. gosh can wait to see who is the p'ek hope they make my dream come true on this one.... if they maker my dream i would love this lakorn so much :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: