[Ch5] Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (Exact)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing more photos. I hope Fang isn't the n'rai. I wonder who the other girl is? Is the other girl going to pair up with Tar?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the cast looks good. i like Pong. Vill&Fang is cute. Nat&Grace is ok. Navin tar-have to wait and see his acting cause i haven't seen any of his lakorns yet. will wait to see this lakorn.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
view she not look as much pretty without less make up. i think she should put little bit more on. i hope fang with nat and grace with tar like the pic they took in here. pray it true like this lakorn

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hottie Pong! Fang is sooo cute. I miss her nang'ek days, sigh. Vill looks gorgeous.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pong and Vill look very good together. Anyone know the storyline? I like that Vill is not one of those super skinny n'eks.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
No wonder why Kaew falls for him. Come to think of it, now it so makes sense why Dome and Pong have so much younger girlfriend, I myself couldn't help but fall for them :crush: :worthy:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder are they going to film this lakorn most of it at the beach. Judging from the fitting photos and opening they all dress like they at the beach.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No wonder why Kaew falls for him. Come to think of it, now it so makes sense why Dome and Pong have so much younger girlfriend, I myself couldn't help but fall for them :crush: :worthy:
I felt the crushing myself for Dome and Pong as well I'll :faint: if I see them