[Ch5] Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
Love this Poster. Exact's grafic Teams are the Best Ever. They have really cool idea to make their lakorn Posters :)

Cant wait to See this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teaser.

Somehow Pong and Vill look odd. Vill look like a kid in the teaser. I hope they change Vill outfit so she be more womanly...From the teaser they look like brother and sister. I thought they were going to be a nice couple since they look good in photos but after watering the teaser...

I think I'm going to like Fang & Nat and Grace & Tar couple. Their couple seem funny and cutie from the teaser. :coverlaf:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ... I have NOT seen Pong in goofy character for a LONG time. He looks too silly here. Vill and Pong look good in pictures but I am NOT feeling them from the teaser. Pong usually has good chemistry with his co-stars though. Navin & Grace are sooo cute together -- Grace is a beauty! I wanna see her as nang'ek. Fang and Nat seems quite cute too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
There's a teaser already !!!
literally screamed !
I am so freaking HYPED for this lakorn !!!
AHHHHHH !!

Pong and Vill :p
PILL HAHAHAHA
They're a HOT PILL AHHAHAAH !!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Did grace is play as nat sister right? Can wait to see nat n fang in here it look interest on them. Pong n vill look strange in this lakorn.

At dancy yeah I was think the same too also I think natfang n navingrcae are more interest then pong n vill copule. I'm looking forward to natfang n navigrace couple in here :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jakjann

Jakjann
Pong & Vill look really good togehter. I think Vill doens't Look like a Kid , She Looks really Sweet . The Teaser is really Nice. I Love Fang the Most of all Girls on this Serie. She is danm Beautiful. I Hope someday She will Be back As Nangek !!!

I can' t wait to Watch this Lakorn.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa3paC2ujRs&feature=g-all-u&context=G26d9156FAAAAAeAAAAQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtVO53h6XQ4&feature=g-all-u&context=G20da72cFAAAAAeAAAAA

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I very love nat and fang couple they very cute. Now I want to they own lakorn I mean like want to they play as the pranang in new lakorn. It this lakorn is about like flood in Thailand right.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Have anyone post this yet. Sorry if I post again if its areadly post.

Cr to: Pong site @ tieba.baidu

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg da teaser is so good...gosh pong and view are so cute so does fang and nat...I miss seeing fang as n'ke...anyways when is it airing???