KimBerry

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the photos and videos!! The whole crew is just <3! it looks like a fun set to be in. :) :dance1:  :cheer:

@songielove: That last photo in bed with GanxThit, I feel so robbed of that scene now. They actually filmed more...Ahhhh I need a DVD!

@Maiko I know what you feel. I really have high hopes that they would keep the momentum of the 1st eight episodes going..but something brightens up my day. When Thit will try and persuade Nee (pretending to be Gan) I will think that it is actually an actual Thit and Gan (TG) scene just to ease my mind. It'd be painful to not get more TG scenes and no apologies or whatsoever from Thit after everything that he has done...and it was also mentioned that he already knew that Gaan was not the girl he met at Prajaup from the time they were in HuaHin..but why did he still hurt her? Why didn't he believed her..I guess I wanted an explanation..and just bam fairy tale ending.. :rant: 

@bun-bun I was the same way when i first read it but the more I analyze things..the more I feel so robbed. Such a wasted opportunity to give all the screen time to Nee when all we want is Gan and Thit..showering love to each other in the last episode, Not Nee and her horrible, painful, pitiful death...I mean beautiful, justified..suicide. But she repented before she did...I knew they will go on Thit being the only man that Nee ever loved..to make us feel bad about her..but isn't it too late..they never showed her being guilty before ever, why now?

I am still holding on to hope that there are scenes who didn't make it on the spoilers...more like a surprise factor...please, pretty please.. :dance1:

We can all complain about the story line and where it headed but one thing is for sure...SSP is a masterpiece for our dear Vill! She really owned GaanxNee! And Toomtam owns my heart...55555! Well, they both own my heart..even consuming my thoughts. Let's go write fanfic and make a better story from ep 8 onwards? Fanfic writers, where art thou?

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Totally missed you all on here! Had to go out of town and haven't been able to be on here. So much to catch up on reading here and....catch up on the lakorn rewatching it with subs. lol

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@huajaikaungter, i want the shirt too! I have been replaying that clip, it is too darling. *muah muah muah muah muah!* 555

@cool, we missed you too! I suspected all this time that Thit had a hunch about which twin was which, but because he'd always been pretty bias about "Gandaowasee", he really just needed actual confirmation. Truthfully, i think he already made up his mind long ago, but was too prideful to give in to Gan, especially thinking she doesn't love him. I think that's why he didn't appear to be as shocked when Wit revealed Nee.

@KimBerry, that photo of "nekkid" Thit... leaves much to our imagination. I'm told that Exact is generally pretty good with fulfilling fans' wishes, not always in the sense of the script details (as seen here XD), but in requests for DVDs, episode extensions, fan meetings etc. It all depends on if they see a large enough demand. They are in touch with their market and have a good system going, hence the popularity of Exact stars outside of Thailand. So if we show enough love and support, i think a DVD is very likely to happen. But i'm selfish and i want more than just a DVD-- i want an UNCUT version. :rolleyes: You're also right, regardless of how viewers might feel about SSP now, it's a biggie for Exact! I hope the ratings will continue to climb; Vill really deserves the recognition-- this is her best performance yet! And Toomtam has a big, shiny future! <3

@Maiko, you have been working much while i've been lounging here, high on SSP, regardless of how upset and disappointed everyone is about its progression. XD Like @KimBerry, i also hope that everyone will stick around to see if the spoilers are all there is to see. I'm still keeping away from spoilers.

I re-watched this week's episodes last night and thought how simply everything could've changed IF Gan were to have paid Thit a visit first before going to the hospital to see Wasun. But then, there are a lot of those IF moments in SSP... :whistle:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, how did I not know that episode 13 & 14 aired last Monday and Tuesday??! HAHA. I seriously thought 12 was the latest one. Oh dear me and my clumsy mind. All you guys were like you finished 14 and I'm like...."Huh? The spoiler or the episode? Because as far as I know only 12 eps came out??" HAHA. Gotta go catch up then! SHEESH, I'm so behind on this drama. Alright....let me take some anti-depressants first. HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i totally skipped out on episode 13 when i saw the first 15 min. im literally tired of watching nee on my screen. i kept continuing for this trainwreck. i dont like the progression but looks like episode 15&16 would be more satisfying. fjnally the gma took action by kicking him out of the inheritance. most likely its all an act to reveal the actual nee. it was fun while it lasted. hopefully vill and toomtum will reunite in a better lakorn plot. see u all on mon and tues for the finale.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Love the photo of Vill and Toomtam in their nitie-cloth but we all know that it's Toomtam and "Nee".

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Depression and heartbreak have kept me away from this thread...I'm still out of it... :weep: I'll catch up to the comments later... I'm still looking forward to SSP on Monday and Tuesday, just not with the usual excitement... It's not the same anymore, especially with the lack of Thit x Gan scenes.

fun said:
i totally skipped out on episode 13 when i saw the first 15 min. im literally tired of watching nee on my screen. i kept continuing for this trainwreck. i dont like the progression but looks like episode 15&16 would be more satisfying. fjnally the gma took action by kicking him out of the inheritance. most likely its all an act to reveal the actual nee. it was fun while it lasted. hopefully vill and toomtum will reunite in a better lakorn plot. see u all on mon and tues for the finale.

Fun, the finale isn't this week, but the following week, on Monday, September 9. SSP has been extended to 17 episodes...a lot of good that will do for the pra'nangs! More focus on Nee even in the last episode. :lmao: ............Yep, I want Vill and Toomtam to reunite in a better lakorn script, too... :cry:

D~D said:
Love the photo of Vill and Toomtam in their nitie-cloth but we all know that it's Toomtam and "Nee".

I love them, too, and squealed over them, but knowing that Thit's with the wrong twin, doesn't make me happy 100%. I'm 99% happy hehe. Since Toomtam and Vill are so hot and adorable! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh shoot! I see Wit!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!! He seems so passionate about filmmaking, why can't he be that way towards love?! Or maybe he's too passionate? Haha. I LOVE his sarcastic attitude with Thit. Perhaps because he's a film maker hence the sarcasm. HAHA. That's what you get THIT! Now go figure it out yourself with that dummy heart of yours! You knew it all along...? PSH. Sure. I'm so sad that this will probably be the last scene of Wit...BUT I'll be glad that at least he left with some wise words! 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh shoot! I see Wit!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!! He seems so passionate about filmmaking, why can't he be that way towards love?! Or maybe he's too passionate? Haha. I LOVE his sarcastic attitude with Thit. Perhaps because he's a film maker hence the sarcasm. HAHA. That's what you get THIT! Now go figure it out yourself with that dummy heart of yours! You knew it all along...? PSH. Sure. I'm so sad that this will probably be the last scene of Wit...BUT I'll be glad that at least he left with some wise words! 

Hahahaha, are you talking about his scene with Thit in episode 13? :D When Thit visits him? If yes, nope, that's not Wit's last scene...girl, I've been leaving comments about Wit's scenes for you while I was watching the episodes live. You've been missing out on them, and now it's hard finding which pages I left them on, since this thread has been moving so fast! :p Wit has one more scene in episode 14...he's so delicious-looking in that scene!!! :yummy: :drools: As for his confrontation scene with Thit in episode 13, his girly laugh cracks me up! :lmao3: Hmm, you know...if it wasn't Guy portraying Wit, I wouldn't be so in love with Wit's sarcasm and character. :yes: :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hahahaha, are you talking about his scene with Thit in episode 13? :D When Thit visits him? If yes, nope, that's not Wit's last scene...girl, I've been leaving comments about Wit's scenes for you while I was watching the episodes live. You've been missing out on them, and now it's hard finding which pages I left them on, since this thread has been moving so fast! :p Wit has one more scene in episode 14...he's so delicious-looking in that scene!!! :yummy: :drools: As for his confrontation scene with Thit in episode 13, his girly laugh cracks me up! :lmao3: Hmm, you know...if it wasn't Guy portraying Wit, I wouldn't be so in love with Wit's sarcasm and character. :yes: :wub:
Oh goodie! More Wit then! I have been missing out. Every time I come here the pages jump at Last 2 pages. Haha.

Even if it wasn't Guy I'd still enjoy his sarcasm. Hehe. Because Thit needs that.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
I was going to save the welcome for you when I quote your first post, but here it comes; MissSunny, welcome to Sud Sai Paan (2013)'s thread and AsianFuse (AF)!!! :welcome1: Super glad to have you join us! :yahoo: :clap2: :grouphug: Thank you for all your insights on SSP! Haha, though they're quite harsh (oh, but you're not the only one! Even I bash it sometimes, too)! But I'm happy you still follow it anyway. :wink: Thanks for hanging in there for SSP. I hope that you will enjoy being a member here on AF. It's a great place to make friends and talk non-stop about your favorite things! :yes:
LOL thank you for the welcome. =)

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh goodie! More Wit then! I have been missing out. Every time I come here the pages jump at Last 2 pages. Haha.

Even if it wasn't Guy I'd still enjoy his sarcasm. Hehe. Because Thit needs that.

:lmao2: Just one scene, though. :lmao: *Sigh* I want to see him in the last episode...don't know if we'll get that lucky. :weeP: Hmm, I'll laugh at the sarcasm, but I doubt I'd love Wit's character if an ugly...oh, I mean, unattractive actor plays Wit's role. :p

MissSunny said:
LOL thank you for the welcome. =)

Of course! :wink: :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
what episode 17?!!? well hopefully the last episode will make up for the lack of gaan and thit.

regarding wit, i applause him for opening thit eyes but he is still a mad sadist in bed.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just finished reading the spoiler for episode 17 and I must say that I am NOT happy at all!!!!!! :yuck:  :annoyed:  :thumbdown:  :cry1:  :no:  :teary:  :nono1:  :weep:  My poor heart is filled with so many emotions right now!!! This lakorn just went from being my favorite lakorn this year to the worst lakorn ever this year for me! I am SUPER DUPER SO DISAPPOINTED with the ending! I am SO NOT HAPPY at all about the drama that happened ever since episode 8 all the way to the final episode! Don't get me wrong. I am SUPER DUPER HAPPY that Thiti and Gan finally got their happy ending, but the way that they were finally able to get to their happy ending was not written well and I felt like I was dropped from a cliff. There was no smooth transition. Also, I am very MAD that Nee got the easy way out! That WITCH! SHE SHOULD HAVE SUFFERED INSIDE A MENTAL HOSPITAL AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP FOREVER INSIDE STEEL WALLS!!! EVEN DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR HER! I still feel that Thiti should have spent at least the last two episodes chasing and apologizing for all the bad things he did to Gan! Also, there was no baby even though they "did it" during their honeymoon! I wanted to see a mini Thiti!!!! I wanted to see their baby!!! Forget it! I will just go write my own story about Thiti and Gan in my fanfiction world where they actually have a baby and where Thiti actually has to chase Gan and apologize for the bad things he did to her!

Okay. I think I've done enough rambling. I feel much better now. :D Anyways, I hope Toomtam and Vill will have another lakorn together soon!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Toomtam and Vill together!!! Their chemistry is just so awesome and they look good together!!! :clap2: Toomtam is my new favorite actor!!! :heart: I liked his portrayal of Thiti, but just didn't like the Thiti character itself. Toomtam is soooooo handsome!!!! I will miss seeing him in SSP, but I know that after his portrayal of Thiti, he will definitely get more offer for more lakorns!!! He did a great job!!! So did Vill!!!! :thumbsup:  :clap:  They were both awesome, until it got to episode 8. LOL! Just kidding. They were still great even if they made me super mad. I still love them!!! This will be my last post in this forum. :cry1:  :teary:  :tearybye: Even though I only just started joining this forum during the last few episodes of SSP, I enjoyed reading everyone's posts and thoughts! BYE-BYE! :thanks:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Only one scene for Wit again Maiko? Grr WTF.

You know...I think I'd still enjoy the presence of Wit. He's a sadist, but at least he's not going around killing people or messing with other people's lives. He minds his own business. Haha. Wit being played by Guy makes it better.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MissSunny said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Toomtam and Vill together!!! Their chemistry is just so awesome and they look good together!!! :clap2: Toomtam is my new favorite actor!!! :heart: I liked his portrayal of Thiti, but just didn't like the Thiti character itself. Toomtam is soooooo handsome!!!! I will miss seeing him in SSP, but I know that after his portrayal of Thiti, he will definitely get more offer for more lakorns!!! He did a great job!!! So did Vill!!!! :thumbsup:  :clap:  

LOL. ahahaha I agreed with the bolded RED texts. LOL. :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

I have fallen so DEEP and HARD for Toomtam as well! He is the perfect guy to play Teethit despite some stubbornness/slow-decisions, but he's very forgivable. hahahha. :)

I can't wait till this Monday/Tuesday and for many more lakorns of Toomtam whether with Vill or with other actresses.  He is just soooooo CHARMING as pra'ek! To die for. LOL. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: