AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
HAHA. You know it won't be odd for too long. 

Hehe, I can always count on YOU to be there with me! :highfive: :clap: :kiss: Man, you're fast with your typing! :shock2: By the time I go back to the main page, you've already made a thousand comments! Phatman, are you Supergirl? :scratchhead2:

AikOm^_^

This is one of those points I need to make. I'm quoting my own post. xD

Maiko^_^ said:
Credits: Vill, Toomtam, Nat, artexact, aorvivianne, plammi40, and siabeet's IGs; Vill's Twitter, & Tieba.baidu.

*PICs*

*PICs*

I was cheated! I honestly thought it would be Gilly on the bed in the above picture...but nope! Turns out to be Lisa (Kwang) and Wit... :annoyed: Guy and Kwang are actually cute in their own way...but they're no match for Gilly! :blush: And sadly...Gilly's no match against ToomVill! :lmao: :wub: Or, as I like to think of it, they're on equal grounds for different reasons. But my heart will have to go with ToomVill if necessary. Gilly's only 0.00000000001% behind. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, I can always count on YOU to be there with me! :highfive: :clap: :kiss: Man, you're fast with your typing! :shock2: By the time I go back to the main page, you've already made a thousand comments! Phatman, are you Supergirl? :scratchhead2:

Hehe. Yes, I am Super Phatman! You're pretty fast yourself, what chu talking about? Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. Yes, I am Super Phatman! You're pretty fast yourself, what chu talking about? Haha.

You leave a string of comments, and then you disappear somewhere. Then you return again to cause chaos. :D I'm fast when it comes to short replies, but long and detailed thoughts? Eh, they take me HOURS... :eyetwitch:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

You leave a string of comments, and then you disappear somewhere. Then you return again to cause chaos. :D I'm fast when it comes to short replies, but long and detailed thoughts? Eh, they take me HOURS... :eyetwitch:
Hahaha. You are hilarious. That's exactly why I'm here. To wreak havoc! Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hahaha. You are hilarious. That's exactly why I'm here. To wreak havoc! Hehe.

And here you are again! Ah, I'm right there with you, doing the wrecking. :wink: Roaming from thread to thread...leaving signs of damage. xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
And here you are again! Ah, I'm right there with you, doing the wrecking. :wink: Roaming from thread to thread...leaving signs of damage. xD

Haha. Thread hopping. That's what we do best.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Thread hopping. That's what we do best.

Wowie, six guests are reading this topic right now! :eek: Haha, the other people must hate us so much for thread-hopping! :loool: We do that quite a lot! xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Wowie, six guests are reading this topic right now! :eek: Haha, the other people must hate us so much for thread-hopping! :loool: We do that quite a lot! xD

They gotta love us for doing that. Haha. That's what keeps this forum ALIVE! 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
They gotta love us for doing that. Haha. That's what keeps this forum ALIVE! 

I say, you and I, we make the threads much livelier! :highfive: :p Haha, just kidding! :lol2: But I love it when we encounter one another, girl! :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I say, you and I, we make the threads much livelier! :highfive: :p Haha, just kidding! :lol2: But I love it when we encounter one another, girl! :kiss: :grouphug:

:lolyup:  :yes: :thumbsup: Yup, yup. MUCH livelier. What would I do without you to converse with. I would just chat with myself...sometimes if I get lucky someone drops by. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
   :lolyup:  :yes: :thumbsup: Yup, yup. MUCH livelier. What would I do without you to converse with. I would just chat with myself...sometimes if I get lucky someone drops by. 

Hehe, I'm sure you can manage by yourself though. You're good like that. :thumbup: Darn it, this will be my third time saying "good nite" to you. I guess I have to say it to you in ALL the threads we butt heads in, so that you'll get/see the message in all of them. :loool: Haha, that'd take forever! xD Luv you, Phatman! ^_^ All righty, good nite, now! Talk to you more after work tomorrow. :D :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, I'm sure you can manage by yourself though. You're good like that. :thumbup: Darn it, this will be my third time saying "good nite" to you. I guess I have to say it to you in ALL the threads we butt heads in, so that you'll get/see the message in all of them. :loool: Haha, that'd take forever! xD Luv you, Phatman! ^_^ All righty, good nite, now! Talk to you more after work tomorrow. :D :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

HAHA. Yup I can manage to post consecutive posts throughout. 
GOOD NIGHT for the 3rd time! Seriously this time. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHA. Yup I can manage to post consecutive posts throughout. 
GOOD NIGHT for the 3rd time! Seriously this time. HAHA.

What a short night...still so sleepy. Should have went to sleep hours earlier. :yawn: And just :lmao2: and :D!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

What a short night...still so sleepy. Should have went to sleep hours earlier. :yawn: And just :lmao2: and :D!
Yeah, I always say that I don't get enough sleep, but then end up staying up late that very night. Haha. I really need to go to sleep early too.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, I always say that I don't get enough sleep, but then end up staying up late that very night. Haha. I really need to go to sleep early too.

:lolyup: :rofl: I need to change my sleeping habits... -_-

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyway, congratulations to Toomtam and Vill for being nominated for Most Popular Actor and Actress for Sood Sai Paan. Uh...I'm not too familar with awards, so I don't know all of the technicalities. Sood Sai Paan also made it to the Top 10 Hottest Lakorns for 2013 from TVPool.

All of our support wasn't in vain guys! I'm so happy they both were adored in here. I can only hope Ngao Jai would be as spicy!

AikOm^_^

Aiyaja: Aw, I really thought you were done with this thread, Aiyaja...I'm so happy to hear from you again in here! :woot: :D :kiss: :spin: :grouphug: Yeah, I saw that, and I'm so proud of them and am really happy! :cry: I've been voting for them now and then for the last week or so, but I'm not sure if it will make a difference. :shrug: From what I understand, we're allowed to vote every 10 minutes? Well, I've been using my name and information to vote for them over and over again. :loool: Hope for the best for them. :spin: Congratulations to SSP and ToomVill! :party: :wub:

Yep, our support wasn't in vain after all. :cry: As for Ngao Jai, haha! I hope so, too! Can't wait to see more of NJ. :woot: