phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Wha-really?! :huh: Lol, I guess it's just so overused that I'm not too impressed with the storyline. :D But it does look decent from what I've seen. Hehe, Charebelle is a recently new Exact actress. She debuted last year. She's the nang'ek in Aom Piyada's upcoming lakorn with Pong Nawat (Paap Ataan/Parb Artun). :)
Yeah, it's pretty over used. Haha.

I just checked out a scene between the leads and...umm...not really liking the girl.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
knight2010 said:
i'm sorry if this has been asked before but can someone explain to me the meaning of the title? how is it related to the lakorn? :)

No, nobody asked that before. :) According to the original Sud Sai Pan's AsianFuse Wiki page, the English translation of the title is "End of the String." I don't know Thai myself, so I'm not sure if this is 100% correct. Maybe somebody who knows and understand Thai and has watched the original version can help out? Sorry, that's all I can tell you. :weep:

phatman said:
Yeah, it's pretty over used. Haha.

I just checked out a scene between the leads and...umm...not really liking the girl.

Yeah, I'm not fond of Charebelle myself. :no:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

No, nobody asked that before. :) According to the original Sud Sai Pan's AsianFuse Wiki page, the English translation of the title is "End of the String." I don't know Thai myself, so I'm not sure if this is 100% correct. Maybe somebody who knows and understand Thai and has watched the original version can help out? Sorry, that's all I can tell you. :weep:

Yeah, I'm not fond of Charebelle myself. :no:
Not to be mean or anything, but looks like she got a nose job...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love how this topic's always updated. I have so much fun reading the posts :)
Wow, 8 users are reading this topic. :)

Anyways, just watched Episode 3 and 4 last night! Finally! I'm in love~ Can't wait for more. I honestly can't get enough of Toomtam & Vill.
As for Pan Ruk Pan Rai, I really enjoyed the lakorn. The first episodes were great due to Toomtam & Charebelle's cute chemistry but then they barely had any scenes. I really liked the lakorn though :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Wha-really?! :huh: Lol, I guess it's just so overused that I'm not too impressed with the storyline. :D But it does look decent from what I've seen. Hehe, Charebelle is a recently new Exact actress. She debuted last year. She's the nang'ek in Aom Piyada's upcoming lakorn with Pong Nawat (Paap Ataan/Parb Artun). :)
Aom Piyada's upcoming lakorn...meaning Aom's going to be in the lakorn, or Aom's going to direct/produce the lakorn?  This is fresh news for me.  

cool :) said:
14 users on this thread rite now :eek: lol I'm amazed
It's been awhile since we have had an active thread going on while the lakorn is still airing.  

knight2010 said:
i'm sorry if this has been asked before but can someone explain to me the meaning of the title? how is it related to the lakorn? :)
Good question...I don't know either.  I hope someone can translate this for all of us.  My Thai isn't all that fluent.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know...I wonder how "The End of A String" is related to twins.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I know...I wonder how "The End of A String" is related to twins.
Hm...let's see if our wonderful & talented analyst "Maiko" can analyze this for us. My mind is drawing blanks right now. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Perhaps it's a saying about life. Whatever you do there will be an end...good or bad?? Perhaps they are directing this saying to Nee who wants all the goods and she'll finally learn what life is about only when she reaches the end of the string. Idk. I'll let some expert do it. Haha. At least I tried.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I have no clue what it could mean ... but here's my attempt, Lol. Maybe the string represents time and at the end, Toomtam will have to choose one? LOL, that's my attempt xD

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Perhaps it's a saying about life. Whatever you do there will be an end...good or bad?? Perhaps they are directing this saying to Nee who wants all the goods and she'll finally learn what life is about only when she reaches the end of the string. Idk. I'll let some expert do it. Haha. At least I tried.

huajaikaungtur said:
I have no clue what it could mean ... but here's my attempt, Lol. Maybe the string represents time and at the end, Toomtam will have to choose one? LOL, that's my attempt xD

Those are both very good attempts.  

AikOm^_^

I'll catch up to the comments later. Pictures for now, for I'm too excited not to share them. :woot2: The reason is obvious.

Credits: sudsaipan2013's IG, Vill's Twitter, คู่สร้างคู่สม (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด's Facebook, Thairath, & Manager.

Note: Man, beautiful cover! Although...Toomtam looks like he has too much makeup on. :facepalm: Oh, well, they're both good-looking hehe. Plus, the colors for this KOOSANGKOOSOM cover are beautiful and perfect (not too pink or too bright, thank goodness!). :yes:

Note: Hmm, apparently there might be something between May Sirin and Toomtam in real life...and there's an article that claims these three are involved in a love triangle in reality, or something like that. xD I don't know if it's true or not, or if Toomtam really has something going on with May... :scratchhead2: :shrug:

Note: Er...the three previous pictures are not Vill's most attractive pictures. :facepalm: :lol2: Ah well, she's still a beauty. :wink:

Note: I actually shared this picture a few pages ago, but why not again? It's a little bit different than the previous one. :D No credit tagged onto this one like the previous one. The original picture is credited with banknote's name. :)

Note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :faint: :drool: :wub: I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's episode! Hopefully this scene will be in it. Loving all their pictures like usual, but these are extra special. :D Looks like I may be right about Thit finding Gan sleeping in the bathroom and carrying her to bed. :spicy: Don't cut out any of these precious scenes between them, Exact! :nono1: It may be my imagination, but it seems like Toomtam is struggling to carry Vill. :whahuh: Eh, he's strong enough to do so! xD

Here's a very cute video of Toomtam and Vill (and a bunch of other people) dancing to this song (I'm too lazy to look up the song and artist right now; if I do so afterward, I'll come back and edit this post hehe). They (just Toomtam & Vill) are freakin' adorable!!! :wub: Vill's part starts around 0:53, Toomtam's part starts around 1:04 (haha, his voice is funnie!), and their part together starts around 1:17 (I love it! Oh, if only there's a whole video of them dancing together!!! :spin:). I love the way they were dancing together and how they both looked at each other at the same time. Too darn tooting cute! :faint: :cloud9:

Credit: exactchannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyYKgMqfig

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What time does this air Pacific time again? I'm gonna try to catch it live. I have a streaming box & want to watch it on my big screen.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I love how this topic's always updated. I have so much fun reading the posts :)
Wow, 8 users are reading this topic. :)

Anyways, just watched Episode 3 and 4 last night! Finally! I'm in love~ Can't wait for more. I honestly can't get enough of Toomtam & Vill.
As for Pan Ruk Pan Rai, I really enjoyed the lakorn. The first episodes were great due to Toomtam & Charebelle's cute chemistry but then they barely had any scenes. I really liked the lakorn though :)

Same here; I love reading all the posts! :yes: Yes, Monday's finally here! I'm scared of going to sleep and waking up too late, therefore missing SSP live. Lol, I'm going to try to stay awake. :lolyup: Yes, I can't get enough of Toomtam and Vill, too. Which couple do you think has more chemistry together: Toomtam & Vill or Toomtam & Charebelle? I'm curious to know your opinion hehe. Personally, Toomtam & Vill for me, because sadly, I feel no chemistry between Toomtam and Charebelle. :no: Sorry. :teary:

Thanks for sharing the beautiful videos with us! I love all of them, especially yours! :thumbsup:

ceda_lee said:
Aom Piyada's upcoming lakorn...meaning Aom's going to be in the lakorn, or Aom's going to direct/produce the lakorn?  This is fresh news for me.  

Lol, Aom's going to be in the lakorn, Ceda_lee. :) She's not the main nang'ek, but her role is more important than n'ek's role. She plays a ghost role. I don't know much about the storyline. =(

ceda_lee said:
Hm...let's see if our wonderful & talented analyst "Maiko" can analyze this for us. My mind is drawing blanks right now. 

Awh, your comment made me laugh! That's so sweet! Hehe, it got me thinking, too, how the title is related to the lakorn. I finally got the nerve to ask my father about its meaning, but being the jerk he is, he claimd he has to see the Thai title to understand it. Hehe. But he knew it's the lakorn (SSP) that I'm currently watching. :lol: Eh, I'm going to wait a while to see if I can connect the dots. Hehe, thanks again for the compliment. :grouphug:

Oh, and Phatman and Huajaikaungtur, I love your guesses for the relation between the title and lakorn! Hehe, wonderful try, you guys! I'll work on mine later. :D Way later!

ceda_lee said:
What time does this air Pacific time again? I'm gonna try to catch it live. I have a streaming box & want to watch it on my big screen.

Hmm...I'm not too sure, but I watch it live on the following website, Ceda_lee.

http://aseaniptv.com/thaitv

I click on "Thai TV 5" in order to watch SSP on Channel 5. You can also watch Channel 3, 7, and 8, too. I believe SSP airs around 6:10 A.M. (Pacific time)...really early hehe. I hope that's useful information? Let me know if you can catch it live at that time. I'm going to watch it on Aseaniptv. ^_^ Good luck! :thumbup:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wedding pictures are so damn adoRable !!!! Super duper eXcited for this !!!!! ( squealing)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Lol, Aom's going to be in the lakorn, Ceda_lee. :) She's not the main nang'ek, but her role is more important than n'ek's role. She plays a ghost role. I don't know much about the storyline. =(

Awh, your comment made me laugh! That's so sweet! Hehe, it got me thinking, too, how the title is related to the lakorn. I finally got the nerve to ask my father about its meaning, but being the jerk he is, he claimd he has to see the Thai title to understand it. Hehe. But he knew it's the lakorn (SSP) that I'm currently watching. :lol: Eh, I'm going to wait a while to see if I can connect the dots. Hehe, thanks again for the compliment. :grouphug:

Hmm...I'm not too sure, but I watch it live on the following website, Ceda_lee.

http://aseaniptv.com/thaitv

I click on "Thai TV 5" in order to watch SSP on Channel 5. You can also watch Channel 3, 7, and 8, too. I believe SSP airs around 6:10 A.M. (Pacific time)...really early hehe. I hope that's useful information? Let me know if you can catch it live at that time. I'm going to watch it on Aseaniptv. ^_^ Good luck! :thumbup:
Oh...Thanks for clarifying. I miss Aom.

I can stream Aseaniptv live on my Roku box too. Just hope I can get up on time to catch it live. Just 5 more hours to go.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Wedding pictures are so damn adoRable !!!! Super duper eXcited for this !!!!! ( squealing)

They are! :spin:

ceda_lee said:
Oh...Thanks for clarifying. I miss Aom.

I can stream Aseaniptv live on my Roku box too. Just hope I can get up on time to catch it live. Just 5 more hours to go.

You're welcome; I miss Aom, too! Glad to see her back so soon after having her darling daughter, Nava. Night! Hope you're able to catch it live. ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am still up at this hour...so cray cray right now. Going to pay for this later LOL! I hope the wedding scene is today.