AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Seeing these photos, I can see a spark between them. They're so hot together, omg. The first picture made me smile the biggest smile & the second photo made me squeal.
Oh my, they look so good together! XD Yippee!

I know, finally, right? :yahoo: :dance3: The second pic is just...so intimate. :blush: I know it's just acting, but golly, they're almost like a real couple. :wub: Great acting! :thumbsup: I love the first picture as well, but their pictures with the slap-and-kiss are a little bit more heart-throbbing. Maybe because Vill just look too unwilling hehe. Ok, both pictures are beautiful! xD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But yes, too bad that's bad twin instead hehe.
Yes, but it's still Vill. I agree they look HOT!!! Both evil twin and good twin with Toomtam. LOL. I also love how Vill is not skin and bones like some others. That's why i fell in love with her. :p

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
Yes, but it's still Vill. I agree they look HOT!!! Both evil twin and good twin with Toomtam. LOL. I also love how Vill is not skin and bones like some others. That's why i fell in love with her. :p

Oh yes, that's true. :lolyup: And nice twin has her own special moments with Toomtam. Even more, since she's the nang'ek. xD I know, gotta admire the actresses who are meaty, even those that I'm not a big fan of. :p Vill, Yaya, Kimberly, Janie, and Poo are among those who have the best bodies, in my opinion! :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Seeing these photos, I can see a spark between them. They're so hot together, omg. The first picture made me smile the biggest smile & the second photo made me squeal.
Oh my, they look so good together! XD Yippee!
Same here !!!! Lol...lol..

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko: AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was extremely excited when I first saw the first picture, but the second picture is so squeal-worthy! Makes me melt! :faint: :spin: :cloud9: But I know that's "evil" twin Vill. :lol: Looks like they'll still meet near the beach and have some...intimacy at the beach. :pervie: Lol, sounds like an American chick flick movie. :lolyup: Argh, Exact should have just made this version modern day, too. I think they're just really in love with periodic times. :rolleyes: Toomtam and Vill look so sweet from both pictures, especially the last one. :D I freakin' :heart: where his hands are! Too romantic and cute. But yes, too bad that's bad twin instead hehe.

Hmm...Vill's so meaty in the last picture though. :sweat: Poor baby, she loses and gains weight constantly. :lol2: But, better to come off strong and healthy than skinny as a stick. :thumbsup: And I'm proud of her body. ^_^[/quote]

D~D : Same here too !!! This is so awesome!!! Lol...

AikOm^_^

spanky said:
agree...they are HEALTHY looking WOMEN <3

:yes:

D~D said:
D~D : Same here too !!! This is so awesome!!! Lol...

:D And here, I'm waiting for the newest released pictures... Ahh, it's torture waiting for news about your obsessions! Hopefully Sud Sai Paan will air this summer. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Yippie, new pictures! I'll provide the links to more pictures for those who would love to see more. :)

Credits for the following pictures: Vill, Toomtam, artexact, and wayots6's (Geng's) IGs; Tieba.baidu.

Links to other pictures (credits: as indicated):

http://web.stagram.com/n/boystar_axact"]boystar_axact's IG[/url]
http://web.stagram.com/n/artexact"]artexact's IG[/url]
http://web.stagram.com/n/wayots6]Geng's IG[/url]

Ekk, love the first picture of Toomtam and Vill at the beach! The effects are beautiful! It looks very sweet and romantic. :wub: Ahh, I can't wait until SSP airs! :dance1: Wowie, Vill looks super gorgeous in the third picture! :drool: Love her dress! She looks like a fairy...or a dream hehe. Toomtam and his friends certainly are chummy with each other...too chummy. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aghh, that first photo makes me so happy! They look so good, woot! woot!
Vill's freakin gorgeous, I love her body shape! Toomtam, aghh, so dreamy~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Aghh, that first photo makes me so happy! They look so good, woot! woot!
Vill's freakin gorgeous, I love her body shape! Toomtam, aghh, so dreamy~

:yes: I know, I was squealing and smiling when I first saw that pic. Vill has a very nice body shape indeed. She's curvy and meaty hehe. Toomtam's not exactly a baby-face, but sometimes he looks like a cute, little boy. :lolyup: I think with all the filming they have done so far, SSP should air this summer. :scratchchin: I'm glad Exact is speeding up their filming productions. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i looked at the pix and she doesn't look "meaty" to me...she looks normal lol

this lakorn is a remake of "tang/namfon" lakorn??

AikOm^_^

spanky said:
i looked at the pix and she doesn't look "meaty" to me...she looks normal lol

this lakorn is a remake of "tang/namfon" lakorn??

Ooh, if that's what you consider "normal," then, I'm glad she's normal to you. :D

Yes, this is a remake of Tang and Namfon's Sud Sai Pan (1995, I believe). But Exact is making their own changes and one of those big changes is to shift the time period from modern day to period(ic) time. Exact just love period dramas. :lol:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, so this was supposed to be a modern day lakorn? If it is i would love for it to stay modern day, not period type lakorn because those bore me out most of the time.

variety

sarNie Egg
did someone watch the old version ? I remember that the evil sister has end up with her film director, just wonder who is going to play this role in here...
hope they won't change the storyline too much

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
LOL, so this was supposed to be a modern day lakorn? If it is i would love for it to stay modern day, not period type lakorn because those bore me out most of the time.

Tang and Namfon's original Sud Sai Paan took place in modern day 1995. But Exact wanted their remake to be in period time. >_< Exact really loves preiod lakorns. Agree, some period lakorns are boring. I love the ladies' period wardrobes, but even some wardrobes are unattractive. :lolyup: Aren't you watching the Suparburoot Jutathep Series right now, Bieluvr? Even though most of the pairings are cute, sometimes the storylines aren't that appealing to me. Same goes for SSP (Sud Sai Paan). :D Not crazy for the storyline so far, but I'm just interested in Vill and Toomtam's pairing. :wub: I know, I prefer Exact to stick to modern day for SSP, but oh well. It feels like it has been a while since Vill has been in a modern day lakorn, although it isn't that long lol.

variety said:
did someone watch the old version ? I remember that the evil sister has end up with her film director, just wonder who is going to play this role in here...
hope they won't change the storyline too much

Hiya, variety, glad to hear from you again!

I was skimming through the first few episodes to see how Tang and Namfon met each other. Lordy, it wasn't too interesting hehe. The best scenes were when Tang met nice twin and they have their lovers' spats. :D I haven't finished it yet, and I only got to the part where he hugged her tightly one day at work, because he hasn't seen her for a while...they weren't even married yet. But I did watch the ending hehe.

Ooh, so the "evil" twin ended up with her film director in the old version, huh? I think one of the staff members for SSP (artexact, known from his IG) indicated that Nat and Vill are also a couple in SSP. So, perhaps Nat is the "film director" that evil twin Vill will end up. :scratchhead2: I'm loving these two together, but my selfish heart wants Guy to be the film director or man that evil twin Vill ends up with. :D :spin: :wub: I'm missing Gilly like heck here! But if Guy doesn't end up with anybody, hey, I'm not complaining. With all the changes Exact is making to this remake, I really don't see how nice twin Vill will be working for Toomtam's "company." I can kind of see how evil twin Vill will be a "movie" star. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Cool, It'll be awesome to see Vill and Nat in here then. :p
@Maiko, yes i am watching th SJ series and I'm loving them really much because of Pope and Mew and JJ and Bella. :)

variety

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Tang and Namfon's original Sud Sai Paan took place in modern day 1995. But Exact wanted their remake to be in period time. >_< Exact really loves preiod lakorns. Agree, some period lakorns are boring. I love the ladies' period wardrobes, but even some wardrobes are unattractive. :lolyup: Aren't you watching the Suparburoot Jutathep Series right now, Bieluvr? Even though most of the pairings are cute, sometimes the storylines aren't that appealing to me. Same goes for SSP (Sud Sai Paan). :D Not crazy for the storyline so far, but I'm just interested in Vill and Toomtam's pairing. :wub: I know, I prefer Exact to stick to modern day for SSP, but oh well. It feels like it has been a while since Vill has been in a modern day lakorn, although it isn't that long lol.

Hiya, variety, glad to hear from you again!

I was skimming through the first few episodes to see how Tang and Namfon met each other. Lordy, it wasn't too interesting hehe. The best scenes were when Tang met nice twin and they have their lovers' spats. :D I haven't finished it yet, and I only got to the part where he hugged her tightly one day at work, because he hasn't seen her for a while...they weren't even married yet. But I did watch the ending hehe.

Ooh, so the "evil" twin ended up with her film director in the old version, huh? I think one of the staff members for SSP (artexact, known from his IG) indicated that Nat and Vill are also a couple in SSP. So, perhaps Nat is the "film director" that evil twin Vill will end up. :scratchhead2: I'm loving these two together, but my selfish heart wants Guy to be the film director or man that evil twin Vill ends up with. :D :spin: :wub: I'm missing Gilly like heck here! But if Guy doesn't end up with anybody, hey, I'm not complaining. With all the changes Exact is making to this remake, I really don't see how nice twin Vill will be working for Toomtam's "company." I can kind of see how evil twin Vill will be a "movie" star. :)
hiyaaaaaaa Maiko, I'm glad you still remember me:)
Nat said he is playing a playboy in SSP, and seems he probably will end up with May judging from the opening ceremony 
I guess Nat might stay with the evil twin for a while since the evil twin always play around with different guys lol

yesssss, I've been missing Gilly like crazy, but I never trusted Exact ><
hope the evil twin will get a good ending as the old version

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
Cool, It'll be awesome to see Vill and Nat in here then. :p
@Maiko, yes i am watching th SJ series and I'm loving them really much because of Pope and Mew and JJ and Bella. :)

At least you love the series even though it's taking place in periodic times. :wink: I haven't watched it in details (shame on me!), and I'm waiting for James Ma and Mint Chalida's story. They're my bias for the moment. :D I'll have to wait and see if the other pairings will appeal to me as well hehe.

variety said:
hiyaaaaaaa Maiko, I'm glad you still remember me:)
Nat said he is playing a playboy in SSP, and seems he probably will end up with May judging from the opening ceremony 
I guess Nat might stay with the evil twin for a while since the evil twin always play around with different guys lol

yesssss, I've been missing Gilly like crazy, but I never trusted Exact ><
hope the evil twin will get a good ending as the old version

How can I not remember you? I don't easily forget a Gilly fan. And fellow friend(s) here on AsianFuse. :D :grouphug: Ooh, so that's what Nat said, huh? It's not a new role for him, but I'm looking forward to it nevertheless, especially when he's butting heads with Toomtam and cooking up the screen with Vill! xD I feel like it's been a while since I have seen jealousy issues in a good lakorn...hoping for some hardcore jealousy problems between Toomtam, Vill, and Nat. :wub: I hecka love Nat's character in Sao Noi, even though he was a jerk towards the end hehe. Love his dedication to Egg's character until she broke his heart and dreams.

I was thinking that perhaps Nat plays the character who is obsessed with nice twin Vill and keeps bothering her. Yeah, I know, looks like he and May will be pairing up, too, from the opening pictures. :scratchchin: Funny that they played as siblings in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk, but will pair up with each other in here. :loool: They're okay together hehe. But I find him better matched with Vill. :D

I don't understand why Exact keeps giving the pra'ek role to the same actor(s) over and over again...*cough* *Pong!* *And Son.* Pong is hot, no doubt, but his roles are nearly always the same. =( Son cannot act at all...that boy's a terrible actor, not convincing at all. :thumbdown: They have plenty of guys that can take on the pra'ek role, but they insist on handing the role to the guys who cannot act. I feel bad for Guy...he can play from supporting to pra'ek, yet Exact keeps demoting him. :teary: Want to see him return to p'ek role with our Vill. :spin: :wub: We have to be patient and hopeful. I continue to dream and hope for a Gilly reunion. :D I'm happy to see Vill with different actors, too, though. :p Yet, Exact will have to start considering promoting other actors since they have started filming and airing two lakorns at the same time. I'm happy for them that they're speeding up their productions, but that doesn't mean they don't need improvement or more changes. :)

Urgh, knowing Exact, they can screw up this version of SSP. Exact is known for their sad and unsatisfying endings in some lakorns, and I hope they break away from this curse and keep a happy ending for everybody in SSP. Hopefully, there's no unnecessary deaths, especially when it comes to the evil twin. >_<

Anyway, good news! Kate Sontichai, Vill's mother, has tweeted on her Twitter that SSP will air in June. :yahoo: :clap2: Hooray! I'm so freakin' happy! Looking forward to Vill's new drama hehe. :wub: Even if it turns out to be a disappointment (since it is an Exact production :lolyup:), I'll still support her. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh, June? Really? That soon! WOOOTTT! I'm so excited! I hope it's not too much of a disappointment since my hopes for this lakorn are so high, haha :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, June? Really? That soon! WOOOTTT! I'm so excited! I hope it's not too much of a disappointment since my hopes for this lakorn are so high, haha :)

Exact sure is speeding up their filming. :D Which is a good thing. Seems like they're faster at filming their lakorns this year unlike Channel 3 (and Channel 7). :lol: Sadly, they need to work on their storylines and quality of the lakorns hehe. I'm excited, too, but don't jinx it! :smack: Lol, just kidding. I won't be too surprised if it turns out disappointing...SSP will appeal to some people, not all. xD Hmm, SSP will most likely take over the Monday-Tuesday airing slot. And Pang and Son's lakorn will air on Wednesday and Thursday, I believe.