AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
SimPly_sWeEt said:
Finally had time to start watching a little of SSP and I am soo in love with the OST! It goes so well with the lakorn.

I’m not a fan of dumb pra’eks but I will have to tune in for SSP since Vill & Tootam looks so good together. Plus, Vill is really nailing the twin n’ek and n’rai role.

Ooh, glad to have you join us in this thread, Simply_sWeEt! :D :clap: :grouphug: I know, the OST goes really well with the lakorn, and the instrumental version that plays during certain Thit and Gan scenes is perfect! :yes: Vill's rai role starts out a little shaky, but she gets better with it in each passing episode. :bravo: Oh, Vill and Toomtam definitely look good together! :wub:

AikOm^_^

recarnie said:
how many episodes?

lease

It's still unclear as to how many episodes SSP will have. :) People are predicting that there may be around 20+ episodes, but let's wait and find out. ^_^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Balu_bear said:
Can u tell me the english name of it or link to download it, pl???

I find it but can have any site to let me download it.

Plz help me!

I don't know where you can download the song but if you like this song, you can search for the song on youtube with the tile "อย่าใจร้าย" meaning, "Don't be a cold heart" and after you find the song, you can convert from youtube to mp3.  It's very easy. You don't need any program to convert.  Just copy and paste the link. Hope that helps.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
It's still unclear as to how many episodes SSP will have. :) People are predicting that there may be around 20+ episodes, but let's wait and find out. ^_^

Hoping its that much! LOL. I don't want SSP to end! We have to see a baby before it end!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Toomtam and Vill @ Meet&Greet with a message to the fans. :)

http://web.stagram.com/p/522336673568386134_458408322

Off-camera person: "Okay, get close ,get close" Toomtam and Vill try to get close but bump into each other instead.

Toomtam: "Thank you to the fans for Today's Meet+Greet.  It was very fun.  Thank you for loving us and for loving Sood Sai Paan. We want everyone to get together and greet like this.  May you all continue to follow us for a long time."  :wink:

Vill: "Yes, please follow us". --cut off--

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: I so want to see him play a bad boy/playboy role! I find Toomtam's voice dreamy. :spin:

No, not yet! Don't, Ceda_lee!!!! :no: Like Aiyaja said, be patient! :D
I too am in looooooooove with Toomtam's sexy voice.  Especially when he whispers in an angry tone :drool: I think I mentioned that too many times in here.  I watched him sang for the first time and adore him even more now.  

Oh...I might be losing hope, but I have a lot of patience when it comes to dumb p'eks.  I've put up with many many...maaaaany dumb p'eks before.  I think I can handle Thit just fine  :lol: I have a very short temper, but I I have all the patience in the world for the p'ek's that I like.  

AikOm^_^

ImQueen said:
Hoping its that much! LOL. I don't want SSP to end! We have to see a baby before it end!

I know!!! They deserve a complete, happy ending! We want to see a baby for them, we have to! :baby-scene-pop-corn: I sincerely hope Exact is smart enough to give us what we want! :yes:

Nangfah11 said:
Toomtam and Vill @ Meet&Greet with a message to the fans. :)

*Pic*

http://web.stagram.com/p/522336673568386134_458408322

Off-camera person: "Okay, get close ,get close" Toomtam and Vill try to get close but bump into each other instead.

Toomtam: "Thank you to the fans for Today's Meet+Greet.  It was very fun.  Thank you for loving us and for loving Sood Sai Paan. We want everyone to get together and greet like this.  May you all continue to follow us for a long time."  :wink:

Vill: "Yes, please follow us". --cut off--

Awh, you beat me to posting that cute IG video, Nangfah11!!! xD But ooh! Thank you so much for sharing it; I freakin' love it! Hah, I have a feeling they bumped into each other on purpose just to play with our hearts and mess with our minds. And it's working!!! :woot2: I love it when the bump happened and they stared at each other...gosh, those two!!! :wub: Too darn adorable! And hawt! :spicy: It may have been staged, but Toomtam's self-conscious expression and Vill's shy reaction make up for it! Eep!!! Squealing like crazy here! Sad that Vill's speech got cut off (Toomtam, you camera hog! You were talking too much! xD). But I'm so happy to see them promoting SSP again! That's the way to go, you two!!! Post more of your pictures to bring in more fans!!! :clap2: :spin:

Oh, Nangfah11, awesome job on re-uploading the picture onto Imageshack first before posting it here. :thumbsup: Thanks for following AF's (AsianFuse) forum rules! :thanks: :grouphug: Ooh, just don't forget to provide credits, ok? ^_^ But other than that, beautiful job! Oh, right! You even translated their words for us, awh!!! Thanks again!!! :kiss:

ceda_lee said:
I too am in looooooooove with Toomtam's sexy voice.  Especially when he whispers in an angry tone :drool: I think I mentioned that too many times in here.  I watched him sang for the first time and adore him even more now.  

Oh...I might be losing hope, but I have a lot of patience when it comes to dumb p'eks.  I've put up with many many...maaaaany dumb p'eks before.  I think I can handle Thit just fine  :lol: I have a very short temper, but I I have all the patience in the world for the p'ek's that I like.  

I was going to say that I'm more in love with his voice when he whispers lovingly to her, until I'm reminded of yesterday's episode (9) in which he whispers angrily to her. Therefore, I'm in love with his voice in all kinds of tones!!! :ghehe: Oh, yeah, I distinctly remember you talking about his sexy voice! :yes:

As for the second part of your quote, hehe! :clap2: :dance3: Oh, I'm sure you can handle Thit! :thumbup:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, they're so cute bumping into each other in that clip xD I can't help but keep replaying it!

I replay it, too! :yes: Just to catch both their reactions sloooooooooooowly! :bump: I'm giddy they're playing with our hearts and minds! :dude:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I didn't even hav time to watch the newest episode yet!! I'm so saaad lol. I feel so behind :no: promise ill be done before Monday hits :')

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, glad to have you join us in this thread, Simply_sWeEt! :D :clap: :grouphug: I know, the OST goes really well with the lakorn, and the instrumental version that plays during certain Thit and Gan scenes is perfect! :yes: Vill's rai role starts out a little shaky, but she gets better with it in each passing episode. :bravo: Oh, Vill and Toomtam definitely look good together! :wub:

I was stalking Toomtam's IG earlier and damn! I just have to say he looked so HOTT in his pictures of him working out!!! :ghehe:  Sigh...I love fit pra'eks with nice arms. I think i am really going to enjoy SSP!. 5555 :lol2: :clap2:

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
maiko

thanks for the warm welcome lol

yes I am sharing everyone's frustration here about thit's stupidity or shall I say blinding jealousy!  I wish thit's grandma could've passed down some of her smartness to him lol.  it's like the old little lady can see through anyone except thit!!!

but yes i'm relieved a bit that even though he's mad at Gan he still comes to meet her every night at her room hahaha. i'm so excited just talking about them.  and also relieved to know that thit will finally become wiser (sigh about time!!!).

so anxious about the next two episode I've never looked forward to Monday until SSP.

AikOm^_^

Yes, I'm done saving the pictures from SSP's Meet & Greet event... :D Just need to re-upload them onto Imageshack first before posting them here. :D

cool :) said:
I didn't even hav time to watch the newest episode yet!! I'm so saaad lol. I feel so behind :no: promise ill be done before Monday hits :')

Awh, poor you, Cool! Don't worry, you'll be able to watch them later! :console: The only worthy scenes are Thit and Gan's scenes hehe. A lot of drama in this week's episodes. :yes: *Sigh* Predictably, Thit will anger you in episode 10. And it's so sad for poor Gan. :teary:

SimPly_sWeEt said:
I was stalking Toomtam's IG earlier and damn! I just have to say he looked so HOTT in his pictures of him working out!!! :ghehe:  Sigh...I love fit pra'eks with nice arms. I think i am really going to enjoy SSP!. 5555 :lol2: :clap2:

:rofl: Yes, which girl can resist a hot, athletic man? Unless I don't find him appealing. :p Toomtam working out is a saucy sight! :spicy: Ooh, the first 7 episodes of SSP will make you squeal, but after that, Thit (Toomtam) will have you pulling your hair in anger hehe. Oh, well, most of us are still enjoying SSP anyway. :yes:

2herojj said:
maiko

thanks for the warm welcome lol

yes I am sharing everyone's frustration here about thit's stupidity or shall I say blinding jealousy!  I wish thit's grandma could've passed down some of her smartness to him lol.  it's like the old little lady can see through anyone except thit!!!

but yes i'm relieved a bit that even though he's mad at Gan he still comes to meet her every night at her room hahaha. i'm so excited just talking about them.  and also relieved to know that thit will finally become wiser (sigh about time!!!).

so anxious about the next two episode I've never looked forward to Monday until SSP.

You're welcome, 2herojj! The more the merrier! :yes: :grouphug: I'm happy we both share the same interest in SSP. :dance1: I get super excited talking about SSP and Toomtam (Thit) and Vill (Gan), too!!! :spin: Love those two! :wub:

:lmao2: It's funny, that's the second time I've heard somebody wishing that some of Grandma's intelligence is passed down to Thit. :lmao3: I'm anxious and impatient for next week's episode, too! :woot:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, poor you, Cool! Don't worry, you'll be able to watch them later! :console: The only worthy scenes are Thit and Gan's scenes hehe. A lot of drama in this week's episodes. :yes: *Sigh* Predictably, Thit will anger you in episode 10. And it's so sad for poor Gan. :teary:
omgawd Maiko  :lol2: Did you really have to use this emotion :  :console:  555+ i feel so loved   :lmao2: 

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
omgawd Maiko  :lol2: Did you really have to use this emotion :  :console:  555+ i feel so loved   :lmao2: 

That emotion doesn't fully describes my sympathy and love for you, Cool! xD :spin: Hang in there! :strong: School is school, but the first week isn't too bad. Not a lot of hard work yet (hopefully). :wink: Let's talk some more when you have the chance! :clap:

AikOm^_^

AnnTfan said:
Why isn't ep 9 and 10 uploaded on YT

They are; it's just hard to look for them. :D Some channels that normally upload SSP's episodes may be too busy. If you want to watch the full episodes, you can check out truebankstv's YouTube channel, AnnTfan. I'll post another channel that also uploads SSP, but that one breaks up the episode(s) into parts. :)

Credit for the full episodes: truebankstv.

Episode 9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ICQL8Xp8ps

Episode 10:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu-JgWTwdPc

Credit for these episodes: LAKORNHD ThaiTV.

Episode 9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv30ihd4AOs&list=PLF10yZb-FZlctbZ8M_bqOBKrerHXuVXsn

Episode: 10:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZnSx2tOGvE&list=PLF10yZb-FZlfM3374DvYLqYi-aGJakGA2

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Too bad no summaries out yet. Tonight would have been perfect for me since it's less chaotic. Anyway, please continue to show our support through social networks! If you haven't already done so, follow sudsaipan2013 on Instagram too, since they're the official fan club for this lakorn!

AikOm^_^

Oh, yes! I forgot to share the latest ratings for this week's episodes!

Credit: ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

Episode 9: 2.8 (2.2, 2.9)
Episode 10: 3.6 (2.5, 3.8)

Awh, yeah!!! :yahoo: SSP's episode 10 finally reaches a 3!!! :woot: Keep fighting, SSP!!! :strong: :thumbsup: Let's all support it whichever way we can, so that Exact knows how much we love it and love Toomtam and Vill! :spin: I pray for success! :dance1:

Pictures! :D I won't be posting all the pictures I found, only the interesting ones (Toomtam + Vill, and a few selected ones that don't include them hehe). If anybody wishes to see more, just click on the names listed under the IG credits (they're highlighted in blue). :) (Also, some pictures that I found from Tieba.baidu and Pantip are obviously from somebody's IG, but since the credits aren't listed, I can't give out the proper credits... :teary: Sorry.

Credits: appcheeze, kwangts7jackarita_tvpool, sudsaipan2013, toomtamfc_maeew's IGs; Vill & Kate Sontichai's Twitters; Tieba.baidu, Pantip.

Meet & Greet SSP fans event:

Note: AWH!!!! Thit and Gan (even though Vill is dressed as Nee during the event haha) totally need children of their own!!! :pervie: :woot: Vill and Toomtam look mighty good with the little girl (she's just a SSP fan hehe)!!! :wub: They make one beautiful family! :spin: But...why is the little girl dressed as Nee?! Uh-oh, no no no! Nee is a bad influence!!! :no: :lolyup: She's even wearing red lipstick! xD Awh, I'm kind of sad Vill is dressed up as Nee, but she and Toomtam are still hawt together, so I don't really mind it. :D

Note: Eep!!! :spin: Toomtam and Vill are adorable! I can talk about them forever! :wub:  :cloud9: It's cliché, but I love that they made the heart sign with their hands. And the sight of them on a bed!!! :drool: Some pictures of Vill aren't too flattering, but I still love seeing them together! :D Awh, if only she was dressed as Gan, it would have been PERFECT!!! K, I'm done whining about it.  :smack: Vill and Toomtam look fabulous together regardless of how they're dressed! :dude: Sorry, but seeing Toomtam and Vill on the bed...got me so...excited. :pervie: Not in a gross way, mind you! I just want to see them rolling on the bed haha! Dirty thinking! :smack:

All righty, here are videos from the event; I'm super happy they are uploaded onto YouTube! Major thanks to Sasi Nhoo! Well, enjoy them!

Credit: Sasi Nhoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqjYyfb9II0

Note: Love it when Toomtam and Vill appeared in this video! *Squealing and screaming here* Sadly, some parts are cut off, especially some of Vill and Toomtam's parts... :teary: Oh, well, this is still one awesome treat! Some of my favorite moments are the ones that start around 4:08, 6:17, 8:51!!! :woot:

4:08 mark: Oh, my gosh!!! I just love how she got close to him, and they both smiled, and snuggled even closer!!! :faint: :wub: I would be screaming my head off if I were there, too! :weee: Those lucky fans!!! :spin: I just freakin' melted and died when they both moved towards each other and Toomtam wrapped his arm around her back. :drool: :spicy:

6:17 mark: Eep, so many people were there, and they still didn't mind getting on the bed together!!! I :heart: their daring ways to make me squeal!!! :woot: If I were there, I'd tell them to start rolling on top of each other! :pervie: I'd be taking pictures furiously!!! Aah, lucky fans! :teary: (I am a little hurt to hear the fans said, "Gandaomanee" and "Thit." Awh, why didn't you dress as Gan, Vill?!!!! :weep: Oh, well! :D Yeah, I lied. I can't help bringing that part up! I'm sorry, but it really should have been Gan and Thit! xD)

8:51 mark: Awh, love the brief moment between Toomtam and Vill! :yes: The smiles and laughs are perfect! It was like they were lost in their own world for just a few seconds! :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8LPA-vpjro&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_SgrVoBXBYT8dnKQuXsnvw

Note; 1:24 mark: Awh, I love the way Vill and Toomtam treated the little girl when she walked up to them (in the above video). And it was too darn adorable when they both started patting her head/stroking her hair. :drools: Those two will make great parents!!! I am so rooting for such a scene at the end of SSP! If only Exact is smart enough to shoot such a scene!!! :spin: Oh, so Jackarita is a...transgender? Judging from her(?) voice...she is. Well, she's beautiful! :yes: Anyway, again, Toomtam, Vill, and the little girl make one beautiful family! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0kz-u_JXSs&list=UU_SgrVoBXBYT8dnKQuXsnvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jd3pfbJn_w&list=UU_SgrVoBXBYT8dnKQuXsnvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5_ATAbDyVk&list=UU_SgrVoBXBYT8dnKQuXsnvw