AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
etharies said:
Hello,
   I have been following this forum for a while and there is something that has been on my mind. I don't think that Nee and Thit had any physical relation at all. I think the night tht  they were suppose to Do It is when Thit told her he was poor and tht night is when something happened to her because in the opening credit you can see Nee fighting with some guy on the bed. I think the only thing tht Thit and Nee did was kiss. Which is y he couldn't tell who was telling the truth and who was lying. That is my two cents.

I have been having a lot of fun reading ur comments.

Hiya, Etharies! :hiya: Welcome to AsianFuse and to SSP's thread! :welcome1: I hope that you will enjoy AF (AsianFuse) and this thread. I'm really happy to have you join in the fun! :clap: :grouphug: Thanks for joining us! :D

As for the scene that you're talking about in the opening credits, I believe that is just a different shot of the scene in episode 7, when Nee almost gets raped by the random fisherman. :lol2: Have you watched SSP up to that episode yet? Both scenes look really similar, just shot differently. Some scenes are like that in the lakorn; they differ from the scenes shown in the opening and closing credits. :) Let's see if it's clear if Thit and Nee ever slept with each other (although, it looks like even Toomtam confirmed it himself for a talk show... :weep:).

I have fun, reading everybody's comments, too! :grouphug:

phatman said:
Haha. Yeah, I'll probably talk non stop. Blame Guy for my absence. Haha. I'm not here partially due to Thit's dumbness, but mainly because every time Guy comes up I just wasn't to watch KT. So, I decided that I'll just finish KT before I continue SSP. Haha. I can't wait to watch this of course...after I take some anti-depressants. Haha.

I do blame Guy. :p :lmao3: to your last sentence! K, I'll have to wait to hear from you, then. :D

smilealways06 said:
Yeah that little girl, but thanks for the clarification. I was hoping they will get a child :)

You're welcome, Smilealways06! Ooh, I'm pleased to hear you're one of us dreamers, hoping to see them blessed with a child. :yahoo: Exact needs to spoil us even more! :woot:

ceda_lee said:
I am so proud of her too!  Totally a break through role for her.  

:spin: Aw...it's little Nee.  She's even sporting the bright red lipstick too...love it! That's probably how Thit & Nee's daughter will look like...if...they had a kid (they BETTER not).  Little evil Nee  :lmao2:

With all the emotions that they put us through...they better give us a mini Thit or a mini Gan.  

:yes: :cry: to the bolded texts.

:lmao3: to the second part of your post! Nah, Thit and Nee won't have a kid. :ghehe: But as for sleeping together...now, that's a different story! :nailbiter: :rofl: about "Little evil Nee." I literally LOLed when I read your comments, Ceda_lee! xD Had to cover my mouth in glee!

Ooh, a mini Thit or mini Gan...I love the sound of that!!! :woot2: You know what's even more gratifying? Twins! But this time, no separation! :yes: Love from both the parents! :wub: I pray Exact will give us a good, detailed, satisfying ending. Some of their endings are too rushed, and they need to work on them. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, I'm honestly saving as much SSP photos onto my computer so I can look over them when I want to xD So lame, haha but their photos seriously make my day.
Yes, I hope the ending is good, too! This lakorn deserves a good ending ... basically, a good everything! LOL.

And yeah, I'm a lover of Toomtam's voice. He's so talented in singing and acting and looking good, Lol x)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, I'm honestly saving as much SSP photos onto my computer so I can look over them when I want to xD So lame, haha but their photos seriously make my day.
Yes, I hope the ending is good, too! This lakorn deserves a good ending ... basically, a good everything! LOL.

And yeah, I'm a lover of Toomtam's voice. He's so talented in singing and acting and looking good, Lol x)

Eep, same here! *Squealing and rolling on the floor like a rapid animal* :weee: :spin: We all want a good and detailed ending, so Exact better listen to us! They're throwing enough drama into SSP rite now, so they need to throw in more romance at the end! :woot: Agree with everything! :yes: :lol:

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
Umm...what happen to Vit. Wasun is just as annoying as Nee.  

Vit/Wit is busy filming for his movie right now, hence his absence from the last two episodes. He'll meet up with Gan next week, either in the upcoming episode or the next one. I can't wait to see him with Gan again!!! :woot: I'm totally shipping them! :yes: Yep, Wasun/Wasan is just as annoying as Nee. :lolyup: I hate his greedy nature. No wonder they're really compatible with each other...although I prefer Wit and Nee. :p

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
I also doubt whether Thit and Nee really slept together. Which talkshow did he confirm? Id like to listen to it.

Yikes, Toomtam and Vill went on several talk shows, so I'm not sure which one it is. Furthermore, I don't understand the Thai language, so I can't even tell you exactly what Toomtam said. Sorry, DaisyDukes! :teary: One of the members over at Spicy forum did say that Toomtam confirmed that Thit considers Nee as his wife, since they slept with each other. :eek: I'll ask for you, and if I find out, I'll share the video with you. :)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
JW..will Wit come back into the story? I actually like Wit's character even though he is really sadistic. hehe. I wouldn't mind having him back to make Toomtam jealous.

AikOm^_^

SimPly_sWeEt said:
JW..will Wit come back into the story? I actually like Wit's character even though he is really sadistic. hehe. I wouldn't mind having him back to make Toomtam jealous.

Yes, Wit makes a comeback, and what's even better is that he gets a scene with Gan! :yes: I know! I like Wit's character, too! If you want to read the spoilers for Wit and Gan's upcoming encounter, you can go back to read it on http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58282-ch5-sud-sai-paan-exact-scenario/?p=962721"]PAGE 45[/url] (just click on the highlighted page). Aiyaja posted the summary for it under a spoiler...ooh, perhaps to save you the time of looking for it, I'll just quote it for you. :loool: Here you go:

aiyaja said:
Episode 11 Part 1 Spoilers.
Episode 11: Nee follows the Step Father to his house. Nee says all sorts of hurtful stuff to the Step Father as he decides to reveal that all of those men were hers. The Step Father is so broken hearted, he falls to the ground and his medicine bottle falls out. He's reaching for it but Nee steals it and tells him to beg for his life. Nee hears the sound of a car. Nee looks and sees the Grandma, Thit's Mom, and Nom Sai walking closer. Nee fake cries for help. The ladies try to help the Step Father but it's too late, he dies. The ladies question Nee as to what happened. Nee says that the Step Father tried to rape her but she struggled and pushed him down to the ground. Nee says that the Step Father threatened her to not marry Thit or else he was going to tell everyone that she was his. The ladies don't believe it. The Father comes in saying that can't be true. Even though the Father has only known the Step Father for a bit, that isn't his nature.  Nee is upset at the Father and says the Father only loves Gan and is doing everything for Gan to end up with a good person and life. Nee runs off in tears. Gan is about to follow but Thit stops her and follows Nee. Nee runs off to her room and cries. Thit comes to comfort her. Nee is sobbing about how her Mother died, her Step Father is after her, her real Father doesn't love her and she has been through so much in her life. Thit says to forget about everything, she still has him. Nee asks Thit, can he accept her past since she's been through so much? Thit answers yes, he will still marry her. Nee tells Thit that he's been the only man in her life. Later that evening, the Mother talks to Thit and asks Thit to reconsider his decision to marry Nee. Thit says, he already promised Nee and plus, she's a victim, he sympathizes with her. The Mother tells Thit that there's a difference between love and pity, is he willing to spend the rest of his life with someone he doesn't love but pity? Thit can't answer. The Father is very disappointed in Nee and blames himself for not being able to raise her up to be a good person. Gan comforts the Father and tells him that they can't do anything, but to let Nee have her way for now, perhaps it will change her, and that is in a way compensating for what she has lacked all of those years even if it's sacrificing Gan's happiness, she's willing. Im Jai finally gains consciousness and asks the nurse who was the one who rescued her. The nurse gives Im Jai the papers and she sees Gan's name. She is shocked.

Gan goes out to find a new job to repay the debt she owes Thit. She begins working for a publishing company. She is working as a translator who translates English books into Thai. As Gan is carrying a lot of books to take home to work on them, she bumps into Wit and all of her books fall to the ground. Wit looks at Gan in confusion whether it's Gan or Nee.

Wit: Khun Gandawa.... (Wit hesitates because he doesn't know which twin it is.)
Gan is about to answer but Wit quickly responds.
Wit: Not yet. Let me guess.
Gan doesn't care and continues to pick up her books off the ground. Wit quickly helps pick up a book and glances at it and hands it over to Gan but still holding onto the book.
Wit: English books? You're definitely not Gandamanee.
Wit stares at Gan releasing his charm and smile.
Wit: So many books, are you going to be able to read them all? Why if I asked you to share some with me? So that I can have something fun to talk to you about.
Gan takes the book from Wit's hands.
Gan: I'm not reading it for fun. It's my job to translate them.
Wit is in disbelief.
Wit: What? I can't believe that Mom Luang Thitit Soorayagan will allow his wife to suffer like this translating books. Are you joking with me?
Gan: We divorced already.
Wit's eyes widened and spoke in surprise.
Wit: You guys broke up already? (The lustful director's face colored with a smile.) Khun Thitit has such a cold heart to have broken up with you. I really don't understand why.
Gan ignores him and walks away into the street waiting for public transportation. Wit follows in pursuit.
Wit: I say, you're very pretty. You're not thinking of becoming a celebrity? The work is easy, the money is good, it's way better than translating.
Gan: Thank you but I'm not interested. I'm content with the job that I do.
The taxi comes.
Gan: Excuse me.
Gan is about to enter the car but Wit holds the door.
Wit: Hold on. This is my business card. If you ever change your mind, please come see me anytime.
Gan takes the business card out of courtesy and rides off. Wit smiles brightly as if he's planning to definitely win her over.

Nom Sai and the maids are preparing the big room for Thit and Nee since they're going to get married already. As Nom Sai and the maids are taking out Nee and Thit's stuff to put in the drawers in the big room, Nom Sai notices the box that held Gan's necklace. She takes it to the Grandma and the Mother and they realize that the necklace is missing. Thit says that it's probably Gan who took it home since the Grandma gave it to her as a gift, but Nom Sai said that can't be because when Gan moved out of the room to the small guest house, she refused to take the necklace and actually left it in Thit's room for him. The ladies speculate that it's Nee who took it.

I have to say, I'm so looking forward to Wit and Gan!!! :wub: Wit would be the perfect guy to make Thit (Toomtam) jealous! :clap: I love him so much more than Wasan!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

Yikes, Toomtam and Vill went on several talk shows, so I'm not sure which one it is. Furthermore, I don't understand the Thai language, so I can't even tell you exactly what Toomtam said. Sorry, DaisyDukes! :teary: One of the members over at Spicy forum did say that Toomtam confirmed that Thit considers Nee as his wife, since they slept with each other. :eek: I'll ask for you, and if I find out, I'll share the video with you. :)
Maiko, hearing that make my heart broken. I dont want it happen, no no no, its like betrayed Gan. Even if what they do in the past (thitxnee) it was happened, and now if it happen again, i cant stand for it. I cant accept that, so Maiko plz check out and say No!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, Wit makes a comeback, and what's even better is that he gets a scene with Gan! :yes: I know! I like Wit's character, too! If you want to read the spoilers for Wit and Gan's upcoming encounter, you can go back to read it on PAGE 45 (just click on the highlighted page). Aiyaja posted the summary for it under a spoiler...ooh, perhaps to save you the time of looking for it, I'll just quote it for you. :loool: Here you go:

I have to say, I'm so looking forward to Wit and Gan!!! :wub: Wit would be the perfect guy to make Thit (Toomtam) jealous! :clap: I love him so much more than Wasan!
Yah! I think it too, wit is the best one to put in this battle. Cuz in this movie until now I cant find other man character can make Thit jealous. Or maybe someone new will appear??

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Please share when you find out the source. :D

Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, DaisyDukes and Huajaikaungtur are also crazy about Toomtam's voice, too. :weee:

Yes, you are correct. I am indeed crazy about Toomtam's smexy voice.  His live singing is pretty good, but he's also a singer!  I wanted to share this clip of him singing.  It was during his winning season on the Star 7!  The original song was by p'Bird and it's one my classic and favorite! When I found that Toomtam sang it, I was sooooo utterly happy! I listen to it so much and still not sick of it. lolz XD He's just that good!!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q7apHvv7JE

~~~

As for Gan and Thit, if they continue to have less scenes I'll just pretend Nee is Vill and any smooching scenes with Nee is with Vill so I'll be a happy camper for their scenes. LOL. XD

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Maiko, hearing that make my heart broken. I dont want it happen, no no no, its like betrayed Gan. Even if what they do in the past (thitxnee) it was happened, and now if it happen again, i cant stand for it. I cant accept that, so Maiko plz check out and say No!

I can't say what will happen in the upcoming episodes, for there has been plenty of lakorns in which the p'ek does sleep with the n'rai even when he is already in love with n'ek. :yuck: We can only pray and hope that Exact doesn't make Thit and Nee sleep with each other again. :eek: :no: Well, Nee obviously will try to seduce Thit, but he better be smart about it and not give in to her seductions!!! :rant:

Balu_bear said:
Yah! I think it too, wit is the best one to put in this battle. Cuz in this movie until now I cant find other man character can make Thit jealous. Or maybe someone new will appear??

Haha, even Wasan makes Thit jealous, but I agree that Wit is the best one to challenge Thit! :coverlaf: Because he has looks and wealth, and what's even worse, he's related to Thit!!! :woot: Hehe, it's fun guessing what will happen. Gosh, I can't wait until Monday now!!! :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SimPly_sWeEt said:

Me tooo!! It's due to Wit that I LOVE Guy. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Toomtam is a singer???? Huh? Are all Ch5 actors singers? HAHA. The actors from Ch5 that I know of are singers as well, or they sing. Son, Guy, Bie, and now Toomtam. I personally prefer Son's voice out of these four guys I just mentioned; it's deep and just my liking. Well I love his live version of Jai Oey. A little more work to control his voice would be nice. 

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
No, really Nee stepfather is going to die. Yes, Wit should but the best candidate to make Thit jealous. Why would he divorce Gan? :rant: Thit mom is right, you can't mix pity for love. Nee is such an evil and selfish girl. How can she blame the things that she did to other. Selfish, person!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatman said:
Toomtam is a singer???? Huh? Are all Ch5 actors singers? HAHA. The actors from Ch5 that I know of are singers as well, or they sing. Son, Guy, Bie, and now Toomtam. I personally prefer Son's voice out of these four guys I just mentioned; it's deep and just my liking. Well I love his live version of Jai Oey. A little more work to control his voice would be nice. 

I don't know about Son or Guy, but any person who came out of the Star Talent Singing Contest has become singers.  The show is a singing contest so when Toomtam won and became Toomtam The Star 7, he is officially a singer.  He has a lot of MVs and songs on youtube.  I try to locate him on ethaicd because I want to buy some of his cds, but I don't have much luck.  What's up with that?!??!! LOL

So yea, I think Bie-the Star was the first person to win the show...Toomtam is the latest person to win from season 7.  He is my bias; best looking. lmao. 5555+++

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
DaisyDukes*, on 15 Aug 2013 - 18:19, said:

I don't know about Son or Guy, but any person who came out of the Star Talent Singing Contest has become singers. The show is a singing contest so when Toomtam won and became Toomtam The Star 7, he is officially a singer. He has a lot of MVs and songs on youtube. I try to locate him on ethaicd because I want to buy some of his cds, but I don't have much luck. What's up with that?!??!! LOL

So yea, I think Bie-the Star was the first person to win the show...Toomtam is the latest person to win from season 7. He is my bias; best looking. lmao. 5555+++
Aha. So is that how Ch5 scout their actors? Haha. From singing contests? Toomtam has an okay voice, but I think he's a good actor. He's not great yet, but he's good for a singer. Hehe. Usually singers will struggle a bit with acting, but Toomtam's good.

I got curious and looked up the show, Bie was runner up for the third season, and Toomtam won for the 7th season in 2011. I don't see Guy or Son's name at all so I guess they're not from there...?

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Please share when you find out the source. :D

Yes, you are correct. I am indeed crazy about Toomtam's smexy voice.  His live singing is pretty good, but he's also a singer!  I wanted to share this clip of him singing.  It was during his winning season on the Star 7!  The original song was by p'Bird and it's one my classic and favorite! When I found that Toomtam sang it, I was sooooo utterly happy! I listen to it so much and still not sick of it. lolz XD He's just that good!!!! 

*Video*

~~~

As for Gan and Thit, if they continue to have less scenes I'll just pretend Nee is Vill and any smooching scenes with Nee is with Vill so I'll be a happy camper for their scenes. LOL. XD

I asked Sherrie on Spicy forum, and she did provide the YouTube links to me, but they aren't working hehe. The full links didn't show up, so I'm just waiting for her to repost them again. :) Ooh, thanks for sharing the video with us! Love his powerful voice! :wub: I'd be screaming my head off if I were there, too!

:lmao3: :lolyup: to your last bolded comment! Me, too on that!

phatman said:
Me tooo!! It's due to Wit that I LOVE Guy. HEHE.

:rofl: Shouldn't it be the other way around? Or do you really mean that you love Wit so much therefore his character makes you like Guy? :huh: I love Guy so much that he makes me love Wit! xD I'm sure if it were anybody else...I'd be annoyed with him as I am with Wasan. :p

phatman said:

Haha, yes, Toomtam is a singer. He's also known as Toomtam the Star 7. :D He won The Star singing competition in season 7. No, not all Ch5 actors are singers. :lol: But Ch5 do use a lot of The Star singers for their lakorns. :yes: Apple (who plays Rut/Rat, Gan's stepsister), Kwang (who plays Lisa, Wit's...er, girlfriend?), Geng, and Zen (these last two people play two of Thit's friends) are all from The Star (and yes, these people are all in SSP :D).

Wha-? No way! I don't like Son's voice. :p Well, it's ok, but from what I heard, his singing voice is so stiff like his acting! :yuck: I love Guy and Toomtam's singing voices!!! :wub: So dreamy!

lilo said:
No, really Nee stepfather is going to die. Yes, Wit should but the best candidate to make Thit jealous. Why would he divorce Gan? :rant: Thit mom is right, you can't mix pity for love. Nee is such an evil and selfish girl. How can she blame the things that she did to other. Selfish, person!

Yes, Nee indeed is selfish and evil, among other things. She just has a different look on whose fault it is that her life is so miserable. It's her own fault. :rolleyes:

DaisyDukes* said:
I don't know about Son or Guy, but any person who came out of the Star Talent Singing Contest has become singers.  The show is a singing contest so when Toomtam won and became Toomtam The Star 7, he is officially a singer.  He has a lot of MVs and songs on youtube.  I try to locate him on ethaicd because I want to buy some of his cds, but I don't have much luck.  What's up with that?!??!! LOL

So yea, I think Bie-the Star was the first person to win the show...Toomtam is the latest person to win from season 7.  He is my bias; best looking. lmao. 5555+++

Son and Guy can sing. :D Oh, I thought Bie was only the runner-up in the season that he joined? Didn't R the Star win? :scratchhead2: Yep, Toomtam is the best looker, in my opinion, too! :woot:

phatman said:
Aha. So is that how Ch5 scout their actors? Haha. From singing contests? Toomtam has an okay voice, but I think he's a good actor. He's not great yet, but he's good for a singer. Hehe. Usually singers will struggle a bit with acting, but Toomtam's good. 

Ooh, see my above reply. You posted your comment before I was done with mine haha. I love Toomtam's voice! :D I agree with you about how some singers struggle with acting. :yes: (Like Bie! Hehe.)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:rofl: Shouldn't it be the other way around? Or do you really mean that you love Wit so much therefore his character makes you like Guy? :huh: I love Guy so much that he makes me love Wit! xD I'm sure if it were anybody else...I'd be annoyed with him as I am with Wasan. :p

It goes both ways. HAHA. Wit is so seductive and dreamy that I just can't help falling in love with him, and because he's played by Guy it made me love Guy. Wit's character is an eye opener for me. I don't know if I even make sense, but yea. It goes both ways....hehe.  

Maiko^_^ said:
Haha, yes, Toomtam is a singer. He's also known as Toomtam the Star 7. :D He won The Star singing competition in season 7. No, not all Ch5 actors are singers. :lol: But Ch5 do use a lot of The Star singers for their lakorns. :yes: Apple (who plays Rut/Rat, Gan's stepsister), Kwang (who plays Lisa, Wit's...er, girlfriend?), Geng, and Zen (these last two people play two of Thit's friends) are all from The Star (and yes, these people are all in SSP :D).

Woah, they're all singers.

Maiko^_^ said:
Wha-? No way! I don't like Son's voice. :p Well, it's ok, but from what I heard, his singing voice is so stiff like his acting! :yuck: I love Guy and Toomtam's singing voices!!!
:wub: So dreamy!

His voice is deep and masculine, that's why I like it. Haha. However, I think he has his moments. Sometimes he sounds very good, sometimes he really sucks. Like for the song I mentioned, Jai Oey, in which he sang live, he sounded so good at the beginning (made me fall in love with his voice in an instant, haha), BUT after that he sort of...dragged and sounded a little horrible. I've only heard Guy's rendition of Loso's Som Sarn and I didn't really like it. 

Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, see my above reply. You posted your comment before I was done with mine haha. I love Toomtam's voice! :D I agree with you about how some singers struggle with acting. :yes: (Like Bie! Hehe.)

Bie's acting...no comment. HAHA. No offense to any Bie fan  :D. If you guys have seen that one thread you'll know what my opinion on Bie's acting is. HAHA.