phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished episode 10 and OMG I am pissed! Not at Nee not at Wasan, but at Thit! GRR. Now I hate him! Haha. I didn't hate him when Nee came in the picture, but after ep 10 I hate him. Gan's got like, what, more than enough people to prove that she DIDN'T sleep with Wasan, and who does Nee have to prove her innocence? Dummy Wasan!? Only Wasan. Is he really the only person who can prove anything? What concrete evidence does he have? He has as much as what the other people have? Heck he has less, why? Because he has only himself. Thit's whole family is against Nee and who does Thit believe? Dummy Wasan. Oh man, I can't wait to watch what's going to happen next. If Thit chooses to believe Nee, he is going to be dummy~er. Dummy~er Thit is so going to regret his decision...

On a side note I hope not all the spoilers are true. I don't want Urai to die. She just got hit in the head right? She can't die yet. *sigh* *crosses fingers* Hopefully the writers don't make anyone die. Hopefully the spoilers aren't completely accurate.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
Finally caught up on the episodes today! :) I'm really loving everyone who knows about evil Vill's schemes.

And I agree with you @phatman, I would totally think Vill had an affair, too. Even though Toomtam is being really clueless about evil Vill, I can sorta understand how he feels. And I'm really loving Gan -- she's not as weak, thank god!~ I can't get over how beautiful Vill is in this lakorn. I'm having a girl crush on Vill & a guy crush on Toomtam, haha xD

Can't wait for the next episodes! Tomorrow, woot!~

Yeah Vill is very pretty in here. She's prettiest as Gan. Hehe. Very mature-looking, very sweet, and just very pretty.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, I love how her makeup looks so natural.
And I'm having a love/hate relationship with Toomtam .. one minute, I understand him & the next, I'm just like 'what the fudge, doode?' -.-

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Back from work! Ohhh, I'm so tired! But time for my favorite thread! :clap2:

phatman said:
Gan shouldn't have given in to Thit. Oh man. She's taken over by lust and desire. Fine...love too.

No way, I love their willing scene! xD Ooh, but if her love and feelings for him were developed better, I think that make better sense for her to surrender to him. But I understand; I wouldn't be able to resist him, either. Heck, I'll be the one attacking him! :pervie: Ooh, I sound like Nee! :eek:

phatman said:
I'm watching episode 8 now and I'm so happy that I see Wit!!!!!!!!!! HEHE. Alright, back to watching SSP, just wanted to share my happiness. Hehe.

:lmao2: I was, too! Dang it, he needs more scenes! Hopefully, we'll get to see him in tomorrow's episode! The fateful Wit & Gan meeting! :wub: :woot2:

phatman said:
Finally Gan is standing up for herself. I thought she was going to be weak, crying and begging Thit to believe her, but I just love how she's like "whatever" to him whenever he looks for her. Haha. I like how she's not weak in front of Wasan too. Even Wasan says that she's not a stupid nice lady. Haha. Go GANDAOWASEE! 

I said that I was going to hate Thit, but after catching up to episode 9, I understand Thit's predicament. I wouldn't know who to believe if suddenly I'm faced with this situation. Plus Thit's caught Gan being molested by Wasan a few times right?? I would think that she's having an affair too. Of course if only she doesn't look all guilty and instead run to him asking for help. 

Yeah! She's not too weak! Go, Gan, indeed! :bravo: Well, Thit has only seen Wasan "molesting" Gan once (end of episode 7, until episode 10 when he sees Wasan again). But with all the Wit fiasco and accusations and everything else thrown at her, it's...understandable why he doesn't believe her. But she does try to explain. :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Finally caught up on the episodes today! :) I'm really loving everyone who knows about evil Vill's schemes.

And I agree with you @phatman, I would totally think Vill had an affair, too. Even though Toomtam is being really clueless about evil Vill, I can sorta understand how he feels. And I'm really loving Gan -- she's not as weak, thank god!~ I can't get over how beautiful Vill is in this lakorn. I'm having a girl crush on Vill & a guy crush on Toomtam, haha xD

Can't wait for the next episodes! Tomorrow, woot!~

Yay! Oh, my gosh, me, too!!! :eek: :blush: I'm super happy I'm not the only one who thinks Vill looks gorgeous in here. :clap: Ooh, my sister-in-law hates her wardrobe, but I love it! :yes: And of course, Toomtam is just delicious! :yummy: I know, SSP tomorrow! Whoot whoot! :woot2:

phatman said:
I just finished episode 10 and OMG I am pissed! Not at Nee not at Wasan, but at Thit! GRR. Now I hate him! Haha. I didn't hate him when Nee came in the picture, but after ep 10 I hate him. Gan's got like, what, more than enough people to prove that she DIDN'T sleep with Wasan, and who does Nee have to prove her innocence? Dummy Wasan!? Only Wasan. Is he really the only person who can prove anything? What concrete evidence does he have? He has as much as what the other people have? Heck he has less, why? Because he has only himself. Thit's whole family is against Nee and who does Thit believe? Dummy Wasan. Oh man, I can't wait to watch what's going to happen next. If Thit chooses to believe Nee, he is going to be dummy~er. Dummy~er Thit is so going to regret his decision...

On a side note I hope not all the spoilers are true. I don't want Urai to die. She just got hit in the head right? She can't die yet. *sigh* *crosses fingers* Hopefully the writers don't make anyone die. Hopefully the spoilers aren't completely accurate.

:lmao3: Gosh, you sure changed your mind quick!!! What happened while I was at work?! :eyetwitch: You finished KT and caught up to SSP! Wowie! :bravo: Awh, like Aiyaja says, don't lose hope in Thit yet, Phatman! xD I think the spoilers have proven to be pretty accurate, thus far. :D Pretty sure Urai dies, for Gan and Rut (Apple) are wearing mourning clothes for a funeral (remember the pictures I posted?). :eek: Have you read Aiyaja's latest spoiler/summary? Thit is slowly getting smarter hehe. :thumbup:

phatman said:
Yeah Vill is very pretty in here. She's prettiest as Gan. Hehe. Very mature-looking, very sweet, and just very pretty.

Ooh, yes! I like her best as Gan, too! Seems like Nee's makeup is getting heavier and heavier and too extreme now! :faint: Yikes! :nailbiter: I prefer her look during the middle of the story. :p

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, I love how her makeup looks so natural.
And I'm having a love/hate relationship with Toomtam .. one minute, I understand him & the next, I'm just like 'what the fudge, doode?' -.-

:loool: Can't wait until he redeems himself! :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 12 Part Two Spoilers

Episode 12 Part 2: Won meets up with Nee to figure out what to do. Won is very worried and Nee is irritated by her concerned reaction. While thinking of a way to get out, Nee sees a set of twins eating ice cream and people can barely tell them apart, calling them by the wrong names, Nee comes up with a plan.

Ying and Rompoie come to visit Gan at her Father's house. Ying offers to pay the debt Gan owes Thit but Gan gently rejects it. As Gan sends Ying off to her car, Won drops off a letter to Gan at the front gate. Gan hears the door bell and checks to see who is at the front but instead finds the letter.

Thit comes into Nee's room and asks her if she's okay because she requested for the maids to bring her meals upstairs instead of coming down. Nee pretends that she is sick due to Thit not loving her anymore. Thit is genuinely sorry and worried about Nee. Won comes in accidentally uttering that she has already delivered the letter but stops as she sees Thit in the room. Nee tells Thit that she's not feeling too good lately, so she needs a good friend to stay with her to nurture her back to health. Thit understands and approves. Thit asks the Grandma for permission for Nee to have Won stay with her until she's better. The Mom asks Thit if Thit has already spoken to Nee about cancelling the wedding? Thit says, Thit told her that they will be post poning the wedding because he still needs to confirm some things before getting married. The Mother is a bit disappointed. The Grandma is happy that Thit has decided to delay it and has no choice but approve Won staying with them.

Gan reads the letter. The letter tells Gan to go to this one hospital if she wants to find out what happened to her necklace. Gan is worried and curious because she remembers Thit coming to ask her about it.

The next morning, Rat realizes that the Father looks restless as if he hasn't slept all night. The Father says that he had a bad dream about Gan, Gan was crying, so he couldn't sleep. Rat tells the Father that Gan will be coming in late due to having to run some errands.

Gan walks in the hospital looking for the room number, but all of a sudden a lady wearing sunglasses and hat covers her face with a cloth and Gan faints. That woman is Nee and she quickly places Gan in a wheel chair and wheels her out to a garden shed in the back of the hospital. Nee gazes at Gan with an evil smile and steps out of the shed in Gan's clothes, acting like Gan, walking like Gan, not being able to tell the difference between the two twins. Nee as Gan walks to the nurse and asks which room is Wason in and says that she's Gandawasee here to visit. After the nurse tells her, Nee forms an evil smile.

My heart is already trembling for the drama that is going to follow for Gan.

AikOm^_^

Eep, Aiyaja, thanks again for the spoiler/summary! :kiss: :grouphug: You're so awesome! Ooh, I'm with you! Feeling scared for poor Gan! :eek: >_< :nailbiter: Yikes, with all this wonderful suspense...how can SSP end at a measly 16 episodes?!!!! Needs to be longer!!! :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
Really !!!! Omg.. Exact just wants to kill us with this Lakorn huh !! is there a PART 3 ????
B/c it sound really short :(

Anyways.. School starts 2marrow T^T and SSP too !! :) -- but my class 's are at nite.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Haaaaaaa !!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Gosh! If Nee is like this, I'm not rooting for her repenting at all! Kill her character! She's so damn selfish and sadist! Poor Gan. Poor her for having a twin like that. I wonder how did Nee treat Gan back when they were both in their mom's womb. She must have had all the space to herself. Kekeke... I am making no sense at all. Frustation at it's best. Sigh~

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Aiyaja, thanks so much for the sum. I'm so worry about Gan. Nee is evil, how can she do that to my Gan? I will think again to her death.

Is it have part 3? I'm curious time by time for this Aiyaja.

I'm totally agree with Maiko about the eps, how can all problem and romantic scene will appear and end in short like this???

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Really !!!! Omg.. Exact just wants to kill us with this Lakorn huh !! is there a PART 3 ????
B/c it sound really short :(

Anyways.. School starts 2marrow T^T and SSP too !! :) -- but my class 's are at nite.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Haaaaaaa !!

I don't think so, D~D; I believe Aiyaja translated all the parts in "Episode 12" already. :) We just have to wait for Episode 13 now. She already translated most of the parts in her "Episode 12 Part One" spoiler hehe. Ooh, so school starts tomorrow, huh? Yikes! Hope that you'll be able to watch SSP before classes begin! :eek: Have a great first day of school! :clap2: :kiss:

bun-bun said:
Gosh! If Nee is like this, I'm not rooting for her repenting at all! Kill her character! She's so damn selfish and sadist! Poor Gan. Poor her for having a twin like that. I wonder how did Nee treat Gan back when they were both in their mom's womb. She must have had all the space for herself. Kekeke... I am making no sense at all. Frustation at it's best. Sigh~

:lmao2: She is really selfish. :yes: Awh, how I really wish Exact didn't make her so evil! :rolleyes:

Balu_bear said:
Aiyaja, thanks so much for the sum. I'm so worry about Gan. Nee is evil, how can she do that to my Gan? I will think again to her death.

Is it have part 3? I'm curious time by time for this Aiyaja.

I'm totally agree with Maiko about the eps, how can all problem and romantic scene will appear and end in short like this???

I think Aiyaja already translated all the parts in episode 12. :) *Sigh* Looks like...Exact is more interested in the murder mystery and suspense than romance between the lovable pra'nangs. :yuck: I dislike their crazy thinking at times like this! :rant:

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Maiko: The zoo was good. Haha, just can't get this lakorn off my mind!!!! lol

Thanks Aiyaja for part 2 spoilers. Seriously, on the real....Nee is so evil. Geesh! If I have a twin, I would never be that mean and bad to her. I really wonder how they are going to put everything together. I honestly and yes, we all want more sweet and romantic scenes!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha, Maiko, I wrapped KT quickly because I wanted to catch up with SSP. Haha. I know I did change My heart quickly with Thit. Like huajaikaungtur, I have A love/hate relationship with Thit. Haha. Awe man I guess I'm out of hope if the spoilers are pretty accurate so far.

Yeah, I'm with you bun-bun, Nee doesn't deserve a second chance, she can just go ahead and...die.

AikOm^_^

thaochristina said:
Maiko: The zoo was good. Haha, just can't get this lakorn off my mind!!!! lol

Thanks Aiyaja for part 2 spoilers. Seriously, on the real....Nee is so evil. Geesh! If I have a twin, I would never be that mean and bad to her. I really wonder how they are going to put everything together. I honestly and yes, we all want more sweet and romantic scenes!!!

Lucky you! Glad that you had fun! :grouphug: Ooh, I'm like that! While at work, I couldn't stop thinking about SSP at all! xD Oh, yes, I'm with you about wanting more sweet and romantic scenes! Too bad stupid Exact doesn't think the same as us. :annoyed:

phatman said:
Haha, Maiko, I wrapped KT quickly because I wanted to catch up with SSP. Haha. I know I did change My heart quickly with Thit. Like huajaikaungtur, I have A love/hate relationship with Thit. Haha. Awe man I guess I'm out of hope if the spoilers are pretty accurate so far.

Yeah, I'm with you bun-bun, Nee doesn't deserve a second chance, she can just go ahead and...die.

:lmao3: Glad that you're all caught up though! :dance3: Awh, sadly, Aiyaja confirms that Wit's role isn't that important, since he doesn't get a lot of screen time...dang it! There goes my hope of a Gan and Wit hookup!!! :lmao: Darn you, Exact!!! *Sigh* We'll just have to play the waiting game now... :phew:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
In case like this, Gan will be put in misunderstanding again, and now how can we know that Nee in Gan style can make terrible thing with Wason, and every sin Nee do, Gan will take, oh my heart, i got a heart attack again!

Hope that this time Thit is the person stand by Gan side, only sweet thing like this make me feel better. But i dont put all my hope in that, Thit, plz prove that I'm wrong

And once more, until now I dont see Wit appear in our timeline??? Where is he?

I'm gonna go crazy for waiting the next sums. Aiyaja, u're killing softly by your summary. Plz plz appear and bring medical for me, i'm dead cuz bleeding heart before death by waiting. Aiyaja where are u!!!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@aiyaja for the spoiler !! I'm scared to watch the next couple of episodes now..I don't wanna watched those scenes EEEK!!

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
In case like this, Gan will be put in misunderstanding again, and now how can we know that Nee in Gan style can make terrible thing with Wason, and every sin Nee do, Gan will take, oh my heart, i got a heart attack again!

Hope that this time Thit is the person stand by Gan side, only sweet thing like this make me feel better. But i dont put all my hope in that, Thit, plz prove that I'm wrong

And once more, until now I dont see Wit appear in our timeline??? Where is he?

I'm gonna go crazy for waiting the next sums. Aiyaja, u're killing softly by your summary. Plz plz appear and bring medical for me, i'm dead cuz bleeding heart before death by waiting. Aiyaja where are u!!!!!

:lmao2: Awh, we'll just have to be patient now, Balu_bear! :console: The summaries for each new episode is posted part by part, so Aiyaja herself waits for most of the parts to be released first before sharing them with us. :) Ooh, I so agree with you on that! Although Nee is going to frame Gan, hopefully, Thit will believe in her. :spin: Perhaps, Wit will help out a little bit later on, near the end, although he may not have a lot of screen time. :shrug:

cool :) said:
@aiyaja for the spoiler !! I'm scared to watch the next couple of episodes now..I don't wanna watched those scenes EEEK!!

I am, too! :scarytv: Eep, poor Gan!!! :nailbiter: Keep fighting, Gandaowasee! :strong:

D~D

sarNie Adult
ThanX Maiko !! I am soooooo " not" looking forward to school at all. lol..it will be torture with SSP going throug my head. Alrite.. All for now.. I'm going to sleep. Nite .. Zzzzzzzx

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man, Wit isn't that important? Darn you CH5!!!

Yea, we want more Wit. Do we need to protest girls. Lets go protest against these CH5 producers and show them that they have 3 no 2, since Toomtam's already pra'ek hehe, handsome, no HOT, men in here that can play the main lead! Yea I'm talking about Guy and Nat. Yup, I like these two. I love Guy more of course. Hehe.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe I wont see till the end of film. When I knew all of this and put in balance state.

So Wit dont came out for more scene with Gan? A love story that we imagine dont came into film huhm?

Thit, where is he? Protect my Gan nowwwwww

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm totally with you balu_bear. Hey, maybe this is a test from above (Exact actually!) to test Thit whether or not he can tell which is the real Gan! Everyone here is anticipating Thit to wisen up. So, maybe here's his chance. Ok Thit do your homework! All that back-hug and smooches and the thing happened in Huahin... hope that will be enough "revision".

Worry not guys, this is lakorn. It will end well.  Pray it will end well. Pray real hard!

Thank you so much Aiyaja for the spoiler! :heart: