AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
Never judge a person by its cover ( not to be mean) but I think the same too tootam will def. be a good Kongpope!!!
Off topic:
I remembered I used to be a big fan of Kongpope that when my brother was born I named him KongPope!! I will deff watch if its guy or tootam luv them both and a huge fan of Kongpope

By the way I have to catch up all of the ep I am only in ep 9 right now bc of that forever trip. Reading the spoilers, really gan will get shot nooooo!!!

Yeah, I think both of them would bring justice to Kongpope's character! I love them both, too! :wub: :spicy: :drools: Awh, that's so cute that you named your brother "Kongpope." :spin: Is that really his legal name? Ooh, I used to be super crazy over Kongpope, too... :drool: Still am, as a matter of fact; he's one of my favorite pra'ek characters! :yes:

Hmm, is this your first post on SSP's thread, Chalidaluvprin? I actually can't recall if it's your first time commenting or not. :scratchhead2: :shrug: Sorry for the bad memory. :spin: But if it is, welcome to SSP's thread! Thanks for joining and talking with us! :yahoo: :kiss: :clap2: :grouphug: Wait a minute...that "forever trip" sounds familiar...aah! I'll have to go back and check if you ever posted a comment in here earlier, out of curiosity hehe. xD Awh, episode 9...I miss episodes 1-7! Those are the good, happy ones! :wub: Before home-wrecker Nee comes in! :lolyup:

nkaujhmoob527 said:
Oh, I don't judge a book by it cover, trust me but the "Guy" I see in here is unbearable and perverted.  If he had to play Kongpope, I would imagine him a very perverted looking Kongpope which will turn me off.  I'm not being mean either but like I said Kongpope from RLSR is one of my favorite characters and I just don't see Guy fitful for it. This is my opinion, no one should be bothered if they don't agree with it.

Oh for sure, Toomtam's got more than just height.  :lolyup: He has a strong chemistry with Vill and he's actually pretty attractive despite quite chinky eyes. lol But he's cute for sure!!  I see him expanding his career down the road. :wub:

Thanks for adding info on Vill and Guy. Im not familiar with that lakorn. :mellow:

:whahuh: :lmao2: First impressions are very important! xD Wit has scarred you for life! :coverlaf: Whew, I'm glad I saw Guy in KT (Kohn Teun) first! I may have disliked him as Wit, too, if this is my first time seeing him as Wit! :loool: Kongpope's one of my favorite characters, too! Luv him! :wub: Yep, Toomtam and Vill's chemistry is very strong! Hehe, Toomtam's chinky eyes are one of his best features! :yummy: Yes, I have a feeling he'll expand his career, too.

Oh, you're welcome for the info about Vill and Guy's lakorn. It's an action lakorn that isn't too well-known, but there were some KT fans, especially for the Guy and Vill pairing. :wink:

phatman said:
SSP introduced me to Guy too! Haha. This lakorn is the reason why I watched his lakorn with Vill, it's called Kohn Teun.

And I'm grateful you love him! :kiss: :thumbup:

phatman said:
Okay, fine! I admit defeat!  :hide:  Toomtam's got more than just height. Haha. Still I admire Guy more. :ghehe:

Awh, I'm not ganging up on you! No need to hide! Come back, and let's gush over Gilly and Guy some more! xD I admire both Guy and Toomtam. They're both delicious! :yummy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Yeah, I think both of them would bring justice to Kongpope's character! I love them both, too! :wub: :spicy: :drools: Awh, that's so cute that you named your brother "Kongpope." :spin: Is that really his legal name? Ooh, I used to be super crazy over Kongpope, too... :drool: Still am, as a matter of fact; he's one of my favorite pra'ek characters! :yes:

Hmm, is this your first post on SSP's thread, Chalidaluvprin? I actually can't recall if it's your first time commenting or not. :scratchhead2: :shrug: Sorry for the bad memory. :spin: But if it is, welcome to SSP's thread! Thanks for joining and talking with us! :yahoo: :kiss: :clap2: :grouphug: Wait a minute...that "forever trip" sounds familiar...aah! I'll have to go back and check if you ever posted a comment in here earlier, out of curiosity hehe. xD Awh, episode 9...I miss episodes 1-7! Those are the good, happy ones! :wub: Before home-wrecker Nee comes in! :lolyup:

:whahuh: :lmao2: First impressions are very important! xD Wit has scarred you for life! :coverlaf: Whew, I'm glad I saw Guy in KT (Kohn Teun) first! I may have disliked him as Wit, too, if this is my first time seeing him as Wit! :loool: Kongpope's one of my favorite characters, too! Luv him! :wub: Yep, Toomtam and Vill's chemistry is very strong! Hehe, Toomtam's chinky eyes are one of his best features! :yummy: Yes, I have a feeling he'll expand his career, too.

Oh, you're welcome for the info about Vill and Guy's lakorn. It's an action lakorn that isn't too well-known, but there were some KT fans, especially for the Guy and Vill pairing. :wink:

And I'm grateful you love him! :kiss: :thumbup:

Awh, I'm not ganging up on you! No need to hide! Come back, and let's gush over Gilly and Guy some more! xD I admire both Guy and Toomtam. They're both delicious! :yummy:

I'm the weird one then, huh? Because instead of hating Wit, I like him! I even became a fan of Guy! Haha. 

Don't worry, I ain't go'n anywhere. I'm staying right here. I'm protector of Guy. HAHA. Just kidding. 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@Maiko
Yes that's his legal name KongPope Lee. I am not new to this thread but have not been here for a long time because of that forever trip which I left everything at home even my charger so can't get in and update and post things

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chalidaluvprin said:
@Maiko
Yes that's his legal name KongPope Lee. I am not new to this thread but have not been here for a long time because of that forever trip which I left everything at home even my charger so can't get in and update and post things

Your brothers name is KongPope??! Seriously?! Does he know he's named after a pra'ek in a Thai lakorn? Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I'm the weird one then, huh? Because instead of hating Wit, I like him! I even became a fan of Guy! Haha. 

Don't worry, I ain't go'n anywhere. I'm staying right here. I'm protector of Guy. HAHA. Just kidding. 

If you're weird, then I'm crazy as a bat! :weee: No, you're not the only one liking Wit! I like him, too! SokLaHote likes him. Ntsuab-Ci likes him (or at least, Guy!). I think even Aiyaja likes him. xD See, he has fans, too! Ooh, I like that sound of that! "Protector of Guy," huh? Who's protecting whom? :whahuh: Well, it's been fun discussing about Wit and Gilly. :wub:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@Maiko

Awh, so adorable! Beautiful and strong name for a boy! :bravo: I hope he grows up to be a fine, young man like Kongpope...minus the playboy ways hehe. Ouch, that bites! You're still away on the trip? :) Hope that you're having fun, though! :wink:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@Phatman
He does I should have never named him that or told my parents to name him that bc today he will be saying:
I am so handsome bc I am KongPope. I am a ACtOR you have no right of stoping me because I am KongPope and one day I will marry my Nangek.
LOL

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Your brothers name is KongPope??! Seriously?! Does he know he's named after a pra'ek in a Thai lakorn? Haha.

:lmao2: :rofl:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@Phatman
He does I should have never named him that or told my parents to name him that bc today he will be saying:
I am so handsome bc I am KongPope. I am a ACtOR you have no right of stoping me because I am KongPope and one day I will marry my Nangek.
LOL

Does he really? :lmao3: Hahaha, that is so darn precious! How old is he? Gosh, we are going way :eek:fftopic:!!! :coverlaf:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@Maiko
To tell you what he did get that playboy attitude!!! Ever since he started Kindergraten he has already over then girlfriends and now he's only in second grade!!! But he is not as handsome as my Kongpope

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
If you're weird, then I'm crazy as a bat! :weee: No, you're not the only one liking Wit! I like him, too! SokLaHote likes him. Ntsuab-Ci likes him (or at least, Guy!). I think even Aiyaja likes him. xD See, he has fans, too! Ooh, I like that sound of that! "Protector of Guy," huh? Who's protecting whom? :whahuh: Well, it's been fun discussing about Wit and Gilly. :wub:

But you see, you knew Guy before that, so liking his character in here is normal. As for me? I saw him for the first time in this lakorn as Wit, then I went to watch KT, so yeah I'm kind of weird for liking Wit. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@Maiko
To tell you what he did get that playboy attitude!!! Ever since he started Kindergraten he has already over then girlfriends and now he's only in second grade!!! But he is not as handsome as my Kongpope

Wow. He's only in second grade. :eyetwitch: :shock2: Dang, he's that good?! I'm jealous! :lolyup: Awh, I'm sure he looks good enough to get all those girls! :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chalidaluvprin said:
@Phatman
LOL

Haha. You're so funny. But that's a unique name. I'm sure you guys can call him Kong or Pope for short. Like the actors Kong Saharat and Pope, er...I forget his name...haha! Then he'll continue saying he's a pra'ek and he'll marry his nang'ek! Haha.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
By the way can't wait for soot Saipan to air again but it will be fine too wish it airs after I catch up

Hehe, back on topic again! xD I can't wait either! :spin: Two more days! :dance1: Hope you will be able to catch up!

phatman said:
But you see, you knew Guy before that, so liking his character in here is normal. As for me? I saw him for the first time in this lakorn as Wit, then I went to watch KT, so yeah I'm kind of weird for liking Wit. Haha.

:whahuh: K, you got me there. :p Fine, you're weird. But you have excellent taste. :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. You're so funny. But that's a unique name. I'm sure you guys can call him Kong or Pope for short. Like the actors Kong Saharat and Pope, er...I forget his name...haha! Then he'll continue saying he's a pra'ek and he'll marry his nang'ek! Haha.

Geez, we're all here at the same time! This is fun! :D I like the sound of Kong or Pope! Cute! ^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, back on topic again! xD I can't wait either! :spin: Two more days! :dance1: Hope you will be able to catch up!

:whahuh: K, you got me there. :p Fine, you're weird. But you have excellent taste. :thumbsup:

I don't know if I should feel insulted or complimented. HAHA. Alright, I'll take the latter. Thank you, thank you.  :yes:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I don't know if I should feel insulted or complimented. HAHA. Alright, I'll take the latter. Thank you, thank you.  :yes:

Girl, it's a compliment, a compliment! :p Er, you're welcome? :worthy: Of course you are! :wink:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
wow this thread move quite fast, hard to keep up lol

and i have a quick question for the theme song name...how is it translated in english ?

AikOm^_^

Nanciie said:
wow this thread move quite fast, hard to keep up lol

and i have a quick question for the theme song name...how is it translated in english ?

We got carried away during the previous page. xD A lot of off-topic comments haha. :loool: I believe the English translation of the song is either "Still Love You the Same" or "I Still Love You the Same," Nanciie:)