Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I wish its Son as P'ek, Toomtam looks like a kid playing adult role, small face and small eyes, while vill is so pretty and beautiful, sorry not a fan of Toomtam, 1` spam to make this lakorn interesting, this lakorn was my favourite lakorn with P'tang and Namforn and was hopping for Vill/Son to play this together, Toomtam is such a waste of this lakorn Sorry Toomtam fans, just my opinion ok

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So far, I'm really loving it. The lakorn is going at a great pace and I'm already loving Toomtam & Vill's chemistry.
Toomtam is playing his role very well ... his emotions are portrayed so well. Vill's acting as the evil twin and the nice one are so convincing. They seem as if they are really two separate people.
I can't wait for the next episode. Really loving it!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
wow ann alicia is playing mommy roles n she's only in her early 30s.  this was a big favorite back in the old days with tang at least this new version is so fast paced.  it seems interesting

D~D

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
So far, I'm really loving it. The lakorn is going at a great pace and I'm already loving Toomtam & Vill's chemistry.
Toomtam is playing his role very well ... his emotions are portrayed so well. Vill's acting as the evil twin and the nice one are so convincing. They seem as if they are really two separate people.
I can't wait for the next episode. Really loving it!
I agree with the whole pace and everything b/c that way we can get going with the whole story instead of the show going all slow. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh my gawd, never thought this day would come....this is one of my favorite lakorns!!! Ohhhh, plz plz plz let it be good!!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just finish EP-2 ... Really good( a lot of cute scene). Can't wait for next week. Now.. I gotta go 2 work. :(

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Just the preview got me screaming in my head and dying to see all those scenes. This lakorn really came as a surprise to me because I had no expectation for this lakorn and damn its better than what I would've hope for. I think it's so good that Vill is in this lakorn because not only do I find her super cute with Toomtam but she is doing a great job playing as twins. Her eye are sharp and she is really beautiful in this lakorn. All the kiss scenes and lip action is Hot!!! This lakorn have barely started and I am already cheering for Vill and Toomtam to reunite. Each episode is really interesting, I like how p'ek gets jealous or steal kisses and hugs from n'ek... I so can't wait for the next episode, I want to see some hot scenes with Vill and Guy even if he is playing as a sadistic. So far this is really interesting!

D~D

sarNie Adult
THaiMovieLover said:
Omg! Just the preview got me screaming in my head and dying to see all those scenes. This lakorn really came as a surprise to me because I had no expectation for this lakorn and damn its better than what I would've hope for. I think it's so good that Vill is in this lakorn because not only do I find her super cute with Toomtam but she is doing a great job playing as twins. Her eye are sharp and she is really beautiful in this lakorn. All the kiss scenes and lip action is Hot!!! This lakorn have barely started and I am already cheering for Vill and Toomtam to reunite. Each episode is really interesting, I like how p'ek gets jealous or steal kisses and hugs from n'ek... I so can't wait for the next episode, I want to see some hot scenes with Vill and Guy even if he is playing as a sadistic. So far this is really interesting!

I totally agree with u on everything, that's why I LOVE it too. ^O^ (sUper eXcited)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
THaiMovieLover said:

I honestly agreed with everything you said. I'd love to see Guy & Vill scenes, too. Agreed with Toomtam & Vill's chemistry. I'm really loving these two!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
the first part seems like the evil twin slept with p'ek.  that doesn't seems right if he slept with her and sleep with the older sis.  that's gross n incest.  how could the producer does that. or how it could come out with a happy ending if that's the case.  i think they might trick us that the evil twin n p'ek have something going on but at the end they will show us that they aren't

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh wow, this version is good too, in its own way...and...so far. Lol. Dunno if I can each week for episodes. This lakorn was LITERALLY one of my favs back in the day!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thookatha said:
Oh wow, this version is good too, in its own way...and...so far. Lol. Dunno if I can each week for episodes. This lakorn was LITERALLY one of my favs back in the day!!!!

I was skeptical in watching this, but because P'Thookie is watching, I feel the need to watch :p So we can have some reminiscing of our own :p <3 ♥

Sarna3 said:
I wish its Son as P'ek, Toomtam looks like a kid playing adult role, small face and small eyes, while vill is so pretty and beautiful, sorry not a fan of Toomtam, 1` spam to make this lakorn interesting, this lakorn was my favourite lakorn with P'tang and Namforn and was hopping for Vill/Son to play this together, Toomtam is such a waste of this lakorn Sorry Toomtam fans, just my opinion ok
Sorry to say but you seem to be really bias! We can totally understand that you don't like Toomtam but don't criticize him like that. Morever, don't say it's a waste because it's a fresh new pairing. At least fans will know what this new pairing will be like. It's not a waste. We also understand that it's your opinion but sometimes, negatively like that should be left unexpressed. Please be open-minded.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sarna3 said:
Wow...to say that someone is a waste is actually pretty harsh. This is my first time seeing Toomtam in a lakorn and I think he's doing an awesome job. I don't think he's as stiff as Son is. This is one of my all time favorite dramas. This remake definitely feels different, but so far so good.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The thing I like is Toomtam have two lakorn where he does real kiss scenes and I don't know about anyone but I think I can expect him to give us more lakorn where he kiss his nang'ek, its not just about the kiss but his role is not boring but interesting. It's also because he is doing a pretty good job for a new actor. I like his aggressiveness behavior, and we get plenty of scenes with him and his nang'ek. If the lakorn continues to be like this, it will become one of my favorite. I also like that he is the p'ek and nang'ek is Vill because they look really good together and I can see their chemistry. Each time they're together I get so excited. It's a fresh new pair, and I am cheering for more lol.

Damn Monday seems so far away lol.