Falada

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Kandamanee is such a slut! Slowly catching up on da lakorn and da tread lol loved all da pichs Maiko! I really looking forward to every scene...Kandamanee sleep with so many man and resist face look or ages!!! Woowee

Kandaowasee is so pure and know nothing but get trap in her slutty sister mess...

I really enjoy this lakorn...monday please come by quickly :)...is it just me or exact switch their airing time alot to e like other channel??? To way i remember they air lakorn mon-thur than one on fri-sun??? Correct me if i'm wrong? :wink:

LOL I agree with you. I enjoy the lakorn very much, too. Can't wait.

LOL I wouldn't get to watch on Monday.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh really? Toomtam's gonna be in another lakorn? With Mo & Pinky, too? Gosh, this is just too good.
I knew Toomtam and Mo would pair up one day, too and I'm excited to see their chemistry. I believe they're good friends in reality, too. Actually, in Pan Ruk Pan Rai, I was hoping Mo would like Toomtam, too but she just played the n'rai who wanted to be the heir, Lol.
Pinky, too? That's interesting but I'm already hooked. Thanks for letting us know, Maiko!

Also, thanks so much for the pictures. Vill is really looking gorgeous in every photo. I'm loving her makeup & outfits.
Agreed with most of you, I used to ship Son & Vill in KLP but after seeing these two episodes, I'm totally shipping Toomtam & Vill more~ They just seem to have ... a spark! :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG. is Mo nang'ek? I hope so. Lol. This time Tumtom and Mo can smooch kisses instead. hahaha. They are so good AND they are good friends too! I can't wait! Let's hope PInky doesn't steal all the kisses from Tumtom lol she's too crazy!! Lol

Right now, my favorite girls from CH5 are VIll and Mo. :p :dance1:

Anyways, LOVE SSP! :)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, finally something to watch that doesn't make it bored. Mondays and Tuesdays need to come quick. I am getting bored, just rewatching all the cute scenes is killing me lol :lol2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wasn't planning to watch this lakorn but wow. It literally blew me away with the endless kisses! And we're only on episode 2!! 555 I remember watching the old version when I was younger but I never got the chance to finish it. :( Vill and Toom's chemistry is very good! I like the two together..more than I had expected. There's so many guys in here..and I am quite upset that most of them were Vill's past co-stars! Okay, not most but for example, Guy R.! Upset only because I won't be able to get to see the two end up together like in the past. lol Anyhoo, I like this version. I am going to hate the drama of course but I'll suck it up. Haha. Its been awhile since I've actually really liked a lakorn. Last time was Koo Gum. Sigh. Exact lakorns are getting better, remake or not. I like how they used the new Exact setting for their lakorn. Explains why it's being used constantly, in a sense. Hehe. Regardless, I am excited for the next episode. Seems like his Granny is trying to hook them both up now since she witness the two talking together and so forth according to the next episode. :D
Back to waiting for every Mon-Tue like back in the old days when Koo Gum was airing. LOLOL

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just found out that YouTube subber " Anonyblue1" is not going to eng sub it anymore due to that fact that others are also subbing it as well.
which are :

Viki - http://www.viki.com/tv/20511c-sud-sai-paan

&
Youtube subber : Pimmberly Annhttp://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0PXJIqk8NJrCVoa-XSgpsQ

thanX so much Anonyblue !!!!
                    &
Viki team and Pimmberly Ann!!!!    :grouphug: 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
*Sigh* I'm just rewatching episodes 1-2 rite now...kept on watching Toomtam and Vill's scenes. :lol: And I can't stop thinking about them or SSP...I kept smiling whenever I thought of them. I keep hearing SSP's beautiful music scores in my head, from Bankk's single to the music that plays whenever Thit and Gan have their moments. That's how crazy and obsessed I am with SSP. :lolyup: :smack: Dang it, Monday seems sooooooooo long away. :teary: I'm positively haunted by Toomtam and Vill...still have to write my analysis about episode 2 hehe. It keeps getting better and better. ^o^

Anyway here are the ratings for SSP's first two episodes:

Ep 01 (07/15/2013) – 2.2 (1.7,2.3)
Ep 02 (07/16/2013) – 2.4 (2.1,2.4)

Credits: Lyn's Lakorn Blog & Vill Wannarot Taiwan Fan Club's Facebook. (Saw the ratings from both websites. ^_^)

Hmm, not too bad, considering that it's an Exact lakorn hehe. I personally would like it if the ratings get better. But as long as SSP is good enough for me... :D Keep up the great work, SSP!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agreed with you Maiko! I've been watching Episode 1 and 2 over without subs and now I'm watching it with subs.
It's just too good. I never get bored watching their scenes over, LOL. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think it's cool that they have real kisses when they both are sill new. However it's not that good of an idea to have too many kisses. That just means they're using that to attract viewers. People might only like this drama due to that reason and not because the lakorn is good overall. I'm fine with kisses it's just....if it's not necessary they shouldn't do it.

Anyway, I just watched part one of episode 1 English subbed and all I gotta say is wow it is moving beyond fast. Haha. Super fast. I guess it's a good thing because it doesn't drag, but I do hope they give us more details throughout the lakorn or else... Hehe.
The actor is alright. He's cute sometimes and okay sometimes. His acting is okay as well. However I'm starting to like him more because he reminds me of Shun Oguri. Hehe. And Vill is very pretty. She just over acts sometimes.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I just have to say this, Vill is amazing! She's so convincing as both characters! 
She's doing such a great job here! Totally loving her!

I agree on the too much kissing part, but it's not to the extend of gross or disgusting imo because most of them look like camera angle anyway. 
All in all, I feel bad for Gaan! Her evil twin is doing all she can to damage her reputation. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
I understand what people are saying about the kissing scene.. But.. I LOVE it !! it's about time the thai Lakorn starts having real kissing scene. Back than.. the Close's thing was a hug or a hair sniff. Or if super lucky-- its a hand held. Lol...lol. I'm loVing every bit of it !!! ^o*

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
*Sigh* I'm just rewatching episodes 1-2 rite now...kept on watching Toomtam and Vill's scenes. :lol: And I can't stop thinking about them or SSP...I kept smiling whenever I thought of them. I keep hearing SSP's beautiful music scores in my head, from Bankk's single to the music that plays whenever Thit and Gan have their moments. That's how crazy and obsessed I am with SSP. :lolyup: :smack: Dang it, Monday seems sooooooooo long away. :teary: I'm positively haunted by Toomtam and Vill...still have to write my analysis about episode 2 hehe. It keeps getting better and better. ^o^

Anyway here are the ratings for SSP's first two episodes:

Ep 01 (07/15/2013) 2.2 (1.7,2.3)
Ep 02 (07/16/2013) 2.4 (2.1,2.4)

Credits: Lyn's Lakorn Blog & Vill Wannarot Taiwan Fan Club's Facebook. (Saw the ratings from both websites. ^_^)

Hmm, not too bad, considering that it's an Exact lakorn hehe. I personally would like it if the ratings get better. But as long as SSP is good enough for me... :D Keep up the great work, SSP!
I don't really understand much of these #'s. if u don't mind explaining it to me. What's consider the Highest to lowest ??

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. I love all the kisses too. lmbo! I think the kisses are fitting perfectly along with the lakorn.  It's not like Thee is just randomly kissing Kandao..he wants to prove that she is the same person..lol only Kandao is confused because she has no idea her twin is betraying her! Indeed, she doesn't EVEN know she has a twin but Kanda (the evil twin) knew all along she has an older twin. lol Evil sister I know! lol

I really love the scenes between Vill+Tumtom.  I think they fit perfectly.  Just have the right amount of kisses to draw on the fans to the lakorn. lol :) Again, Vill is absolutely beautiful.  Many people watch because she is also beautiful. Tumtom is also just soooo oh eye candy. lol :) Love him!

I can't wait til Monday!! Greeeedd!!! :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  lol

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
Wow...to say that someone is a waste is actually pretty harsh. This is my first time seeing Toomtam in a lakorn and I think he's doing an awesome job. I don't think he's as stiff as Son is. This is one of my all time favorite dramas. This remake definitely feels different, but so far so good.
Totally agree with u. Toomtam did good so far. I'm not fan of either vill or toomtam but I find their chemistry is awesome in here.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sr2j9g6bxd77ibj/Sud_Sai_Pan_OST_Audio.mp3

You can download the OST here ^__^ I just converted the file into audio so let me know if something's wrong with the link or something :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thank you so much for your help.  I'm just started to watch this lakorn and I think is very good.  I like Vill in here.  

How many episode is this gonna be for?

Toomtam and Mo starring alongside each other as the leads would be wonderful to watch. I think these two actually look cute together (not as cute as Toomtam and Charebelle or Toomtam and View) but they do seem to match one another. They both really surprised me with their acting especially, Mo, being able to pull of nang'rai (Pan Rak Pan Rai) and nang'ek (Marn Gammathep- I freakin hated this lakorn by the way) roles. Two thumbs up for her. 

D~D said:
I don't really understand much of these #'s. if u don't mind explaining it to me. What's consider the Highest to lowest ??
I agree. These numbers make no sense. I could come up with those numbers or any numbers. I swear sometimes, CH3 and CH5 lakorns are really good but have "low" ratings, which is ridiculous because CH7, whose lakorns aren't available on the web anymore, rake in super high ratings. Even if the ratings alone were based only in Thailand, it is still ridiculous because Thai natives aren't the only ones who watch lakorns.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Wasn't going to watch this but i finally gave it a try since Vill is in here and I'M GLAD I DID!! im late i know..but better late than never so...yay ^_^ This lakorn is going at a fast pace;so many things already happening and we're just at the beginning haha. Vill's evil role is really convincing.This is like really the first time she's playing a bad girl role and i like it hehehe. Liking the kissing scenes cuz it looks more natural LOL X) but i hope they're not going to over do it . She's rally pretty in her naughty girl look and the innocent look.Overall I addicted  :cheer: WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR TOMOROW :nailbiter: