SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I agree. These numbers make no sense. I could come up with those numbers or any numbers. I swear sometimes, CH3 and CH5 lakorns are really good but have "low" ratings, which is ridiculous because CH7, whose lakorns aren't available on the web anymore, rake in super high ratings. Even if the ratings alone were based only in Thailand, it is still ridiculous because Thai natives aren't the only ones who watch lakorns. [/sze]

Ditto that. I dont care how these ratings are being calculated either. Ch7 lakorns are boring as heck yet they continue to receive good ratings...whereas this lakorn is so good but rating is unbelievably low. What the hell???!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ch7 used to be good. I say that because I used to watch Ch7 lakorns as a child. However, recently it feels like they're investing on looks rather than talent.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The rating system in Thailand never made any sense to me so I stopped caring a long time ago. In the last few years, ch7 dramas have really gone down in terms of quality. Such cheap work. I too grew up watching ch7 lakorns. Now it's mainly ch3. I watch more of ch5 than ch7.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ekk, so excited...episode 3 will air in 6 minutes. Can't wait to watch it; I've been going crazy over SSP all week long. Couldn't stop thinking about it and Toomtam and Vill. :wub:

AikOm^_^

queenyeon said:
Yay I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully it'll get subbed in the coming days! 
I'm missing already Toomtam&Vill!

A little spoiler/treat hehe. :)

Another misunderstanding and jealousy issue.
Loving this kind of case very much in SSP hehe. During their first encounter in episode 3, my heart just melted when Thit gets nose to nose to Gan, but leaves her hanging in her front yard. The instrumental music was just freakin' perfect during this scene.
Ooh, glad that Thit isn't the only one getting jealous. During their second encounter, Gan meets Ying, Fang's character. She hides her jealousy and uneasiness pretty well, but she is still upset over their "chumminess." Ekk, loving all the jealous looks Gan and Thit keep giving each other.

Awh, Guy is such a great actor in today's episode! He could be charming one minute, and scary the next. Loving all Gilly's scenes.

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
i dont know if anyone sharedd this already but here's Sud Sai Paan's official MV eng subbed 
*Video*
cant wait to see 2:07-2:37 !!!

Asy actually posted the subbed MV a few pages back, but thanks for sharing it again, Cool. :grouphug: I'm sure a few people missed it the first time. :D For me, it's the scene @ 2:24. :pervie: I actually don't want Gandaomanee back in Thit's life until a little later... While I was scrolling on Manager's site, using Google Translate for the episodes' synopsis, it isn't clear if Nee is really there on their wedding day... :scratchchin: So, it makes me wonder if it's a dream Gan may have about Nee showing up. Or maybe it will happen. We'll have to wait and see. :shrug:

After watching episode 3, I went back to sleep. :D Just woke up now, and I have to get ready for work in a little bit. But first, some fun SSP facts/info. I'm dying again for the next episode hehe. I freakin' love Thit's grandma! More than Thit's mother actually...for she supports Gan and Thit. :D I understand Thit's mom doesn't like Gan for the main reason that she's a "two-face" who has broken Thit's heart once before, but she gives off more 'rai vibes than motherly vibes when she sees Gan. :nono1: So, I'm not too fond of the way her character is portrayed whenever she sneers at Gan, but I do...like her motherly concern for Thit. :)

Back to Grandma. She's smart. :thumbup: Hehe, glad she wants Thit to marry Gan. :wub: Perfect choice! Oh, no kiss scene between our pra'nangs at all today. :teary: Oh well, it's a good thing for them to rest their lips for the wedding night/life anyway. :D But I still :heart: all their cute and emotional scenes in today's episode despite no kissing at all hehe. But there are plenty of action on Nee's part! She had all the luck today. :) I'll give my detailed analysis later (most likely tomorrow, since I'll be busy getting ready for work, and then I'll be too busy re-watching SSP).

Warning! Spoilers ahead. :wink:
Hmm, Google Translate isn't the best tool, but I have a general idea of what's going to happen in the next episodes. And I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! So for sure, Wit (Guy's character) turns out to be sadistic and quite cruel, and Nee doesn't...enjoy the rough play hehe. :lolyup: Plus, seems like Wasan/Wasun (Nat's character) "sells" Nee to Wit in exchange for some money. Jerk. :rolleyes: Wit ties Nee up and refuses to let her leave, because he has big plans for her. Lisa (Kwang the Star 7) doesn't like Nee and is super jealous of her, yet she somehow helps Nee escapes her bondage (it's not clear how she does it, for she's threatening Nee with a knife during the opening credits at first).

So, Nee tries to escape Wit's house, but she almost gets stopped by Wit. He sees her, but she runs away from him. (I am so looking forward to Vill's performance in this scene! :D) Hmm, looks like Lisa comes into Nee's rescue once again to point Wit in the wrong direction, therefore, Nee is able to escape. (Eh, Lisa is doing this for her own benefits hehe.) Nee is pretty ticked off with both Wit and Wasan. (I would be, too :lolyup:). Wit is angry that Nee escapes from him. Seems like he was filming some scenes with her and using them in one of his movies and it turns out to be very popular or something ( :pervie:). (<-----Not 100% sure about this part; Google Translate was a little shaky, okay? ^o^) So, he gets all these questions regarding the actress in the film. He's annoyed he couldn't find her.

As for Thit and Gan, the newspaper print out an article about their engagement/upcoming wedding. Both Wit and Wasan see the article about it, so they automatically assume Gan is Nee (of course, she's the real Gandaowasee, but she's not Nee hehe). Hmm, Nee could be in hiding at this time to recuperate, so I don't know if she sees the article yet or not at this point. Oh, but she will eventually, therefore trying to get back into Thit's life. :D

So straight to the wedding night hehe. After the family leave the bride and groom in their bedroom, Gan tries to assert to Thit that she's not the same Gandaowasee he met. He threatens to kiss her if she keeps on denying it (do it, boy! :pervie:). They fall onto the bed, and he teases her, but she claims she has to shower. :lmao: Why, Gan?! So she runs into the bathroom, and he stays on the bed, smiling. (EKKKK! :drools:) She's taking an awfully long time, so he grabs the bathroom key and unlocks it. He finds her asleep in the bathroom; she has fallen asleep out of sheer exhaustion from their wedding day lol. Awh, he carries her to their bed, and they both fall asleep on it, with him holding onto her. :wub: :spin:  :drool:

Haha, well, that's what I'm getting from Google Translate. Looking forward to their wedding! :cloud9: Oh, so this part isn't clear, but Thit will certainly be super jealous with all the guys surrounding his Gan. It could be after or before their wedding, but he gets really annoyed when he finds Wit and Wasan with Gan. :woot: I'm so looking forward to Wit and Wasan meeting innocent, sweet Gan. Hehehe, can't wait for more jealousy scenes. :D Sorry for the spoilers, but I couldn't contain my excitement. :spin:

D~D said:
I don't really understand much of these #'s. if u don't mind explaining it to me. What's consider the Highest to lowest ??

Sorry for the late reply, but I'll try my best to explain, D~D. I don't know much about it myself. :(

So, according to Lyn, anything higher than a 10 is considered decent. Here's the following format for the ratings:

Format: Ep 01 (Date)– rating  (Bangkok rating #, Provinces rating #)

Channel 5 doesn't fare so well when it comes to ratings. Having a 2+ rating for an episode is actually normal for an Exact lakorn. If a lot of people tune in to their lakorns, they'll be lucky if they receive 5+ higher for an episode. :lol: Any episode that hits the double digit rating is great feedback. Occasionally, Channel 3's lakorns will hit the double digit, but it's mostly Channel 7's lakorns that fork in all the ratings. :) It gets more complicated than this, but that's the general idea behind the ratings. :wink:

AikOm^_^

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^

I ♥ ur spoiler !!! Wedding scene is gonna be so sWeet as cupCake!!! Super eXcited !!

BTW.. ThanX for the reply. ^O^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So, I finally finished episode 1 and...I really like it!! It's moving fast, but I like how they fill you in little by little. For instance why is Manee (the rai one haha) using her sister's name? They told us, but not the details. It's like they're giving us a bit at a time to make us want to see more. Overall, I'm really enjoying thus lakorn. Can't wait to watch episode 2 later!!

Toomtam needs more acting lessons, but Vill she's good. Being rai may be a little hard at first, but with time she'll be great.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am in looooooooooove with the song.  It just fits so perfectly. 

And I actually love Vill with that red lipstick.  So seductive. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
haha i agree,she's playing the evil role so good. I'm amazed at how convincing her acting can be :bhehe: ,like when she acts the "rai" role,she seems like a totally different person and her image just changes,which is a good thing  :thumbsup: also, i loved todays episode :heart: but i was confused a bit because why was Gan crying when Thit said he was going to marry Fang?? Is it beacasue she likes him?..because to me, so far it seems like she's just sad cuz Thit doesnt believe that she's not the person he thinks she is. But i guess she does have some feelings for him..?so many questions,my head hurts 555 .And now i have to wait for tomorow again, I HATE WAITING lol ,its ok, its worth it :yes:  The preview was confusing too though because Wit was like slapping her , why..? EXCITED FOR TOMOROW  :dance1: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh, I need to watch Episode 3 soon! :) And yes, I love the OST. It is honestly too perfect and when it plays during Toomtam & Vill scenes, everything is just too perfect.

Also, kinda off topic but @cool : ) , I looooove your siggie. Whenever I go past it, I can't help but smile. Ken and Namtarn are way too cuuute :3 can't wait to see their lakorn~

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:

I second that! After finishing episode 2 I'm starting to admire Vill. She's pretty convincing as the rai. She's so good that I hate the rai one. Haha. And she's pretty seductive.
Toomtam's not standing out that much...it's like he doesn't exist. Haha. I'm liking Guy though. He's...there's something about him that attracts me. Perhaps it's his expression. Idk. Might end up watching his lakorn with Vill, is it good??
I'm watching episode 3...without subs. Haha. My cousins and I are just guessing what they're saying.

One more thing. I love Gun's dad and Thit's grandma.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg!!! I need to catch up with todays episode!! Greeeeed!!! Lol

Vill looks so seductive on the covers of those magazines!! Tumtom Im falling for you. Lol Im so in love with you. Lmbo!! 55555555++++

AikOm^_^

I'd like to reply to nearly everybody's comments, but I will do that tomorrow after work. For now, only a select few. But I'll catch up tomorrow. :D

D~D said:
Maiko^_^

I ♥ ur spoiler !!! Wedding scene is gonna be so sWeet as cupCake!!! Super eXcited !!

BTW.. ThanX for the reply. ^O^

You're welcome. :) I know, I'm anxiously waiting for the wedding scene. Awh, heck, I'm anxious for all the upcoming episodes/scenes for SSP! :lolyup:

ceda_lee said:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, I need to watch Episode 3 soon! :) And yes, I love the OST. It is honestly too perfect and when it plays during Toomtam & Vill scenes, everything is just too perfect.

Also, kinda off topic but @cool : ) , I looooove your siggie. Whenever I go past it, I can't help but smile. Ken and Namtarn are way too cuuute :3 can't wait to see their lakorn~

Ceda_lee and huajaikaungtur, I so agree with both you two about the song. In fact, SSP's music score is amazing! All of the music is so beautiful, from the instrumental of Bankk's single to the music that plays whenever Thit and Gan has an intense moment. I love all of it (even the suspenseful music that I was complaining about at first hehe. I like it now. :D) Like I stated earlier, one of my favorite Thit and Gan scenes from today's episode is when he first meets her in the garden and is under the impression that she is seeing Rut's (Apple's character) boyfriend (Pukhai). When he gets close to her and puts his nose to hers and the instrumental starts, I was smiling like an idiot the whole time the music was playing. :wub: I'll be saying this a lot, but gosh, the music is perfect for Thit and Gan's scenes (like you said, huajaikaungtur! :yes:). Too beautiful and perfect for words. Eh, I'll find better words to describe it later in my analysis lol.

Ooh, I'm glad you love Vill's red lipstick. :D I personally prefer a lighter shade of lipstick, but Vill does look seductive indeed with the red lipstick hehe.

YaMaMiKi said:

:woot2: Beautiful video, YaMaMiKi!!! The effects are too gorgeous! You picked really good Thit/Gan (Toomtam/Vill) scenes! :wub: Ekk, I miss Gilly, too. But I'm pleased to see them together briefly in Sud Sai Paan, even though they're not a loving couple hehe. :coverlaf: