cool :)

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen the old version so i can't really compare but, I can tell this version's much better from your guys' review :) The director ended up with the evil twin though?? Lol i dont want Nee and Guy to end up together because they are both jerks and i can't see them forgiving each other X) BUT i want GILLY SO BAD  TOOO!!...y can't monday be here already  :teary: another 4 day wait  :eyetwitch: ...

chouakim

TTFC♥
Maiko^_^ said:
There were a few people who weren't too pleased that the remake is set in period times, including me. :D I was whining about it when the fitting video for SSP first came out. ;) But like I stated a few pages back, I don't mind it anymore. Modern day would have been interesting, but there is a beautiful appeal to SSP's periodic setting. I also complained about Vill's wardrobe at first, but she is so much better on screen. She's gorgeous and flawless! I love both Gan and Nee's wardrobes. So, yes, I love the fact that the storyline takes place in period times, too. :wink:

No, Nee/Manee can still turn her life around. :D It's never too late to change your life for the better. I would rather she changes her lifestyle than just die for no apparent reason other than she's the evil nang'rai. -_- Knowing Exact...most likely they'll kill off her character. :annoyed: But hopefully they keep the original ending.

To my understanding, Nee in the original SSP stopped misunderstanding her stepfather and acknowledged him as a father figure. She also ended up with her film director. I only watched the ending to see that part, so I don't know how or why she changed into a nicer person.

So, therefore, if Exact keeps true to the original's ending...Nee will end up with Wit (Guy). :lmao3: Lol, I highly doubt it that they will end up with each other, for Wit's character is too sadistic, but hey, I can dream about Guy and Vill. :D :wub:
If it's that way in the original, then I hope Manee will turn around in this one. Since pra'ek has once loved her, I don't wish for him to be hurt even more, especially since he'll come to find her true colors and be sad about it. *sobs* Exact seems to have portrayed her as someone who they'll kill off though, she's done really evil things in a matter of just 4 episodes. -___-
Since you mentioned it Maiko, I really think the wedding scene between the three is a dream. It must be Kandao's dream after she sees Manee meeting with her father and connecting all the dots together. She must feel so much sadness and guilt to be dreaming of such, something that is not even her fault. Seems like the real confrontation is the scene at the beach when Thit asks who the real Kandaowasee is and if she loves him or his money. Seems more realistic of his character to be in an uproar in their situation. I haven't seen the original, but I hope this confrontation doesn't occur during their honeymoon--since they are away at the beach, I can only assume it is. :whatever:

But I trust Exact writers and that they'll give us a good show even if. I can't wait for next weeeeeek! Mon-Tues time slots are always the longest waits, grrr. But it makes the draggy days much, much better.^^

BOO to evil twins. :rant:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
THaiMovieLover said:
Omg! Just the preview got me screaming in my head and dying to see all those scenes. This lakorn really came as a surprise to me because I had no expectation for this lakorn and damn its better than what I would've hope for. I think it's so good that Vill is in this lakorn because not only do I find her super cute with Toomtam but she is doing a great job playing as twins. Her eye are sharp and she is really beautiful in this lakorn. All the kiss scenes and lip action is Hot!!! This lakorn have barely started and I am already cheering for Vill and Toomtam to reunite. Each episode is really interesting, I like how p'ek gets jealous or steal kisses and hugs from n'ek... I so can't wait for the next episode, I want to see some hot scenes with Vill and Guy even if he is playing as a sadistic. So far this is really interesting!

I'm happy it's a pleasant surprise for you. :D Yes, same here, I'm already cheering for Vill and Toomtam to reunite. Agree with everything you said! :bravo: I love Thit's aggressive and jealous behavior, too. Gilly scenes are just as great! :wub:

little22 said:
the first part seems like the evil twin slept with p'ek.  that doesn't seems right if he slept with her and sleep with the older sis.  that's gross n incest.  how could the producer does that. or how it could come out with a happy ending if that's the case.  i think they might trick us that the evil twin n p'ek have something going on but at the end they will show us that they aren't

Yes, disturbing, huh? :yuck: It's still Vill and Toomtam, but yuck, sleeping with the nang'ek's sister?! Hopefully, Thit doesn't do anything like that with Nee after he and Gan get married. :D

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Sorry to say but you seem to be really bias! We can totally understand that you don't like Toomtam but don't criticize him like that. Morever, don't say it's a waste because it's a fresh new pairing. At least fans will know what this new pairing will be like. It's not a waste. We also understand that it's your opinion but sometimes, negatively like that should be left unexpressed. Please be open-minded.
ceda_lee said:
Wow...to say that someone is a waste is actually pretty harsh. This is my first time seeing Toomtam in a lakorn and I think he's doing an awesome job. I don't think he's as stiff as Son is. This is one of my all time favorite dramas. This remake definitely feels different, but so far so good.

I understand Sarna3's free to voice her opinion, but I'm sure she could have voiced it better. xD I understand her opinion, and I'm okay with it even though I don't agree with it, just as long as she doesn't spam about Son/Vill, like she did in Sao Noi's thread. ;)

Agree that Toomtam isn't a waste for SSP, for he definitely fits the role better than Son. Son doesn't do so well in a dramatic role, in my honest opinion. He shines more in comedy. And I agree, ceda_lee, that Toomtam definitely isn't as stiff as Son. He's doing a great job bringing out Thit's character. :clap2:

THaiMovieLover said:
The thing I like is Toomtam have two lakorn where he does real kiss scenes and I don't know about anyone but I think I can expect him to give us more lakorn where he kiss his nang'ek, its not just about the kiss but his role is not boring but interesting. It's also because he is doing a pretty good job for a new actor. I like his aggressiveness behavior, and we get plenty of scenes with him and his nang'ek. If the lakorn continues to be like this, it will become one of my favorite. I also like that he is the p'ek and nang'ek is Vill because they look really good together and I can see their chemistry. Each time they're together I get so excited. It's a fresh new pair, and I am cheering for more lol.

Damn Monday seems so far away lol.

Oh yes, I think we can all expect real kisses from Toomtam in his future lakorns. That boy is a hot kisser! :drool: I get all giddy whenever Vill and Toomtam are on screen, too! They look really good together. ^_^ Hope that SSP keeps up the good work! Keep fighting! :yes:

D~D said:
Just read what YouTube subber Anonyblue1 wrote and she says that she like the Lakorn and she's gonna sub it !!

YEAH !!!!

ThanX so much Viki subber and Anonyblue1 !!

I'm just happy she likes it...so far. :p Hope that SSP stays that way hehe.

Nangfah11 said:
Im liking this lakorn. Tumtom is cute. he's so pra'ek material! im crushing on him hehehe Lol.
Vill is sexy as rai and beautiful as the innocent twin!!!

this lakorn is starting out really good!

Oh, yes, I agree; Toomtam is definitely pra'ek material! :yes:

Sarna3 said:
its an open minded expression plus, everyone has a liking, Toomtam is ur likes and my dislikes, lets left it be, Toomtam might not be stiff but he's not as sexy and tall as Son, just my dislike ok, everyone see things differently

You're right, you are entitled to your own opinion. :) But the key word here is "open-minded." ;)

D~D said:
Alright.. i been reading everyone comment and i have to say that this is so dumb that people are getting upset. we all should be getting up set when the lakorn is going down hill.
So.... Ok... This is 4 everyone, "everyone has there own opinion". The best thing is to "not get offended". Let everyone express their likes and dislike. If u don't agree, than the best thing is to not say anything b/c it leads to a argument. I repeat, "don't get offended". Than everything will be alright.
No hard feeling :)
Let's all be sweet cupcaKes. ^O^
Now.. Lets get back to talking about the Lakorn. =^O^=

I honestly don't think it's bad. It's fine to have disagreements as long as we remain civil and understanding about it. Not every comment in SSP's thread will be positive, I understand. Heck, even mine aren't too positive at times, whether they're in here or other threads. :D

DaisyDukes* said:
wth?? somebody arguing???

I'm also watching this and OMG it is so much better than the rest of ch5 lakorn I have seen.  I don't know what people are complaining about but I am IN LOVE with Tumtoom and Vill! I love both the SEXY and INNOCENT Vill.  I am officially obsessed with this lakorn and is IN LOVE with it!! Finally a lakorn to kill my boredom and to entertain me.

I really like Tumtom.  For a second lakorn only, I'm impress with his acting.  I hope to see Tumtom in many more lakorn to come.  He's charmy and so lucky!! He's kissing all his nang'ek left right left right. hahaha I love CH5 for allowing liplockings!!! LOL
DaisyDukes* said:
Kandaowasee = Nice Twin
Kandamanee = Evil Twin

I love the evil twin. she's such a play, flirt and slut. lol she sleeps with so many men for money. she's also a gold digger. lol and she's using her older twin sister's name to sleep around by faking her sister's name. the evil twin is the younger sister but she's been neglected by her parents so she turned evil.

I love the chemistry between Tumtoom and VIll! Much better than Tumtoom and Charebelle (not that i'm not their fan) lol but Tumtom and VIll is just so much better as a couple. :D

I think this lakorn just aired 2 episodes so far. I'm wrapping up with ep.2.  Not sure if 3 is available yet.
DaisyDukes* said:
WOW. I'm so addicted. lol I can't wait til next Monday and Tuesday!! I am already having a Sud Sai Paan lakorn withdrawal. lmao. I think I need to go back and rewatch all the charmy scenes between Vill and Tumtom. lol. ahahah.

I cannot express how much more I am in love with this lakorn and script. It moves so fast.  The pace and script is so good.  Is this a remake? lol Im not sure but this version is the Bomb! Lol :p I have to admit Vill's beauty is endless. She is a beauty no wonder she has so many news with guys. LOL.

Tumtom is my homie boy. Lol. 55555

Wowie, I'm pleased you're impressed enough with it to watch it, DaisyDukes*! :eyetwitch: I'm sure Channel 5 has had plenty of good lakorns out this year. But my biased opinion thinks it's the best one so far this year. :wub: Yes, Toomtam is indeed charming and lucky! I adore the chemistry between Toomtam and Vill, too. It's way better than I had expected or hoped. :wub: Oh yes, kudos to Exact for allowing lip locking! :woot: Ooh, I so agree with you about having a SSP withdrawal. The week and weekend seem so long away. :lol2: I've been re-watching Toomtam and Vill's scenes over and over again. And Vill's scenes with Guy, too! Love my Gilly! :drools:

Toomtaam is starting off not good but GREAT. So far, he has worked with two different leading actresses and two different types of roles, which is great because he is building his experience as an actor. He shows us viewers (and fans) how well or how awful he portrays his character and chemistry with his leading ladies. His character as Itt in Pan Rak Pan Rai unexpectedly amazed me. I didn't think the kid could act but it seems like he's got a great future ahead of him. His good looks and unexpectedly good acting is gonna take him a long way. Now, he's got a more mature role involving hot love scenes with a hot EXACT nang'ek. Lol.

To be honest, I was never a fan of Vill but this is by far, my favorite role of her. She's playing two totally different types of characters in this lakorn and is doing a hell of a good job at it. I just hope our pra'ek Toomtam doesn't sleep with both.

:bravo: So agree with you about Toomtam's portrayal! He definitely is growing as an actor. :thumbsup: Yes, let's pray Thit doesn't sleep with Nee after marrying Gan! :yuck:

dertaajaf said:
hey all, have been lurking around and keeping my eyes on this thread yet don't have guts to post something cause lack of toomtam-vill-guy pairing knowledge, anyway the moment I saw the teaser I'm totally sold. The plot is intriguing, Guy's in here and he's playing baddie (that's a plus point), and the OST! such a catchy song and I get to listen Bank's voice every time I'm watching this lakorn ^^ I'm so so glad that finally there's some people who decided to sub this lakorn, I'm so lost without subtitle yet so desperately curious on how this turns out

Glad to hear from you, dertaajaf! :D

ceda_lee said:
Maiko...thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the wedding scenes...TeeTik's shirt is partially off...OMG!

Oh, I now know you were referring to Toomtam's character. :D Can't wait for the scene in which he's shirtless and Gan's rubbing (?) his back, and then they're laying on the bed, kissing. *Scream!* :woot2:  :faint: :spicy:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, thanks so much for writing an analysis! I really enjoyed reading your reaction to each scene and encounter between Toomtam and Vill.
When I first started the lakorn, I was honestly thinking that the whole first episode was going to be focused on Toomtam and evil Vill at the beach but it only took a couple of minutes. Thank god! I'm so glad they got right into Toomtam and nice Vill meeting.
All their meetings are so squeal worthy and I can't help but stare at the screen with a big smile. :)
Waiting for the next episodes will surely be a drag xP

Ekk, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. Thankies! :grouphug: Yeah, I stared at the screen with a huge smile on my face, as well, like right now. :wink:

DaisyDukes* said:
woot! there are so many of us here watching this lakorn. we should all watch it together next Monday and exchange opinions and loves for Vill+Tumtom. I'm so crazy about them now. lol :) ahaha Love them. Smoochies and kisses all over !!! lol :p

Vill is so sexy in here. She plays so good. She has potential to be a great EXACT or ch5 actress! Tumtom is so good. I love his angry expressions. It makes him look so extra sexy for me. :p keke

Yes, let's! Agree that that Vill definitely is sexy in here. I :heart: Toomtam's angry and jealous expressions as well. :blush:

DaisyDukes* said:
But I think overally, Vill is doing better.  She matches both Son and Tumtom equally.  I just love the chemistry between Tumtom and Vill more. lol :D

Yep, I concur! Toomtam and Vill's chemistry is believable; love the way they stare at each other...especially in episode 3. :wub:

Son and Vill are cute together but Vill and Toomtam are cuter, in my honest opinion. I used to think that Vill was best paired with Bie but nevermind, now my boo Bie has his Noona. Hahaha! Now, I love my Biena and VillTam!

:lolyup:  :yes:

Oshii~ said:
After watching the first two episodes, it is very different from what I've seen in other lakorns, I usually watch.
I've never seen so much kissing between the leads in just one episode. o.o
But it has an interesting plot and I totally ship the leads together! :D
I can't wait for the next episode!!! [Counting down days on calendar....T_T]

:loool: Right? :pervie: But I'm glad they're not relaying solely on the kisses to pull in viewers. Ok, I was expecting to see some kisses between Thit and Gan (Toomtam and Vill) in episode 3 on Monday, but no, there were no kisses between them at all. :eek: Lol, I thought each episode would have a :slapandkissse3: scene, but no. Well, there were plenty of slap scenes though. :D I'm loving their emotional interaction with each other without the kissing anyway. :)

phatman said:
I'm a little skeptical with this lakorn. Vill's acting is a little too much sometimes and I don't even know the dude, but they are so physically compatible, so I will give this a try if there are English subs.

Good thing you gave it a try, huh? :D Yes, Vill's acting can be too much sometimes. ;) But I agree that Toomtam and Vill are physically compatible! :yummy:

ms.j said:
theres a lot of twin lakorns like aya ruk, reuan saneha, kaen sanaeha, mon jun tra, and sud sai pan.

This is the year of the twins! xD

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh really? Toomtam's gonna be in another lakorn? With Mo & Pinky, too? Gosh, this is just too good.
I knew Toomtam and Mo would pair up one day, too and I'm excited to see their chemistry. I believe they're good friends in reality, too. Actually, in Pan Ruk Pan Rai, I was hoping Mo would like Toomtam, too but she just played the n'rai who wanted to be the heir, Lol.
Pinky, too? That's interesting but I'm already hooked. Thanks for letting us know, Maiko!

Also, thanks so much for the pictures. Vill is really looking gorgeous in every photo. I'm loving her makeup & outfits.
Agreed with most of you, I used to ship Son & Vill in KLP but after seeing these two episodes, I'm totally shipping Toomtam & Vill more~ They just seem to have ... a spark! :)

You're welcome! :grouphug: I knew you'd be excited to hear about Mo and Toomtam pairing up. :D I agree about Toomtam and Vill's sparks...those two are able to act out their characters' emotions very well! Whereas if it was Son...I wouldn't feel it. :no: Didn't feel for them in Sao Noi. :nono1: I'm glad Toomtam's in this one. :yes:

roselovesice said:
I wasn't planning to watch this lakorn but wow. It literally blew me away with the endless kisses! And we're only on episode 2!! 555 I remember watching the old version when I was younger but I never got the chance to finish it. :( Vill and Toom's chemistry is very good! I like the two together..more than I had expected. There's so many guys in here..and I am quite upset that most of them were Vill's past co-stars! Okay, not most but for example, Guy R.! Upset only because I won't be able to get to see the two end up together like in the past. lol Anyhoo, I like this version. I am going to hate the drama of course but I'll suck it up. Haha. Its been awhile since I've actually really liked a lakorn. Last time was Koo Gum. Sigh. Exact lakorns are getting better, remake or not. I like how they used the new Exact setting for their lakorn. Explains why it's being used constantly, in a sense. Hehe. Regardless, I am excited for the next episode. Seems like his Granny is trying to hook them both up now since she witness the two talking together and so forth according to the next episode. :D
Back to waiting for every Mon-Tue like back in the old days when Koo Gum was airing. LOLOL

:lmao: :lolyup: So true, roselovesice! I personally don't mind that she's pairing up with so many of her past co-stars. :D I'm going to be sad if Gilly don't end up with each other, but I'm enjoying their chemistry in SSP anyway. :wub: I love Thit's Grandma! She's smart and strong-minded! Without being overbearing and annoying. :thumbsup:

phatman said:
I think it's cool that they have real kisses when they both are sill new. However it's not that good of an idea to have too many kisses. That just means they're using that to attract viewers. People might only like this drama due to that reason and not because the lakorn is good overall. I'm fine with kisses it's just....if it's not necessary they shouldn't do it.

Anyway, I just watched part one of episode 1 English subbed and all I gotta say is wow it is moving beyond fast. Haha. Super fast. I guess it's a good thing because it doesn't drag, but I do hope they give us more details throughout the lakorn or else... Hehe.
The actor is alright. He's cute sometimes and okay sometimes. His acting is okay as well. However I'm starting to like him more because he reminds me of Shun Oguri. Hehe. And Vill is very pretty. She just over acts sometimes.

Hahaha, it's almost like they took your advice and didn't incorporate in a lot of kiss scenes for episodes 3 and 4. :lmao3: So, I'm happy they're not overusing the kiss scenes. :yes: Ooh, the kisses behind the scenes are definitely hotter, but they tone it down on screen. xD Hmm, I think they will use a lot of flashback scenes, for Vill and Toomtam were filming a scene in which Nee pretends to drown and Thit saves her. I thought it seems like it occurs during the time they were in love, so Thit will probably think more about the times he spent with his "Gandaowasee." :scratchhead2: Ooh, I see how Toomtam reminds you of Shun Oguri. :yes: Love your honest analysis about Vill's acting. I agree whole-heartedly. :clap: Some parts she shine, others, not so much. Still love her for trying though! :)

queenyeon said:
I just have to say this, Vill is amazing! She's so convincing as both characters! 
She's doing such a great job here! Totally loving her!

I agree on the too much kissing part, but it's not to the extend of gross or disgusting imo because most of them look like camera angle anyway. 
All in all, I feel bad for Gaan! Her evil twin is doing all she can to damage her reputation. 

:D I'm glad you think so. Honestly, she can improve, but I love how she pulls off both roles. :wub:

DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. I love all the kisses too. lmbo! I think the kisses are fitting perfectly along with the lakorn.  It's not like Thee is just randomly kissing Kandao..he wants to prove that she is the same person..lol only Kandao is confused because she has no idea her twin is betraying her! Indeed, she doesn't EVEN know she has a twin but Kanda (the evil twin) knew all along she has an older twin. lol Evil sister I know! lol

I really love the scenes between Vill+Tumtom.  I think they fit perfectly.  Just have the right amount of kisses to draw on the fans to the lakorn. lol :) Again, Vill is absolutely beautiful.  Many people watch because she is also beautiful. Tumtom is also just soooo oh eye candy. lol :) Love him!

I can't wait til Monday!! Greeeedd!!! :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  lol

Same here, love their scenes, too! I adore all their kissing scenes, but I'm glad they took a little break from kissing in episodes 3 and 4. :D

imomo said:
Totally agree with u. Toomtam did good so far. I'm not fan of either vill or toomtam but I find their chemistry is awesome in here.

:yes:

JennieN said:
thank you so much for your help.  I'm just started to watch this lakorn and I think is very good.  I like Vill in here.  

How many episode is this gonna be for?

It's still unclear at the moment. :)

I agree. These numbers make no sense. I could come up with those numbers or any numbers. I swear sometimes, CH3 and CH5 lakorns are really good but have "low" ratings, which is ridiculous because CH7, whose lakorns aren't available on the web anymore, rake in super high ratings. Even if the ratings alone were based only in Thailand, it is still ridiculous because Thai natives aren't the only ones who watch lakorns.

Yes...I get confused with how their rating system works, too. :loool:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG. Yet another lakorn to give me a headache. BUT...I'm kind of in love with it muahahahahahaha! Because Toomtam is sooo handsome and he and Vill look amazing together and act very well together. 

HOT damn, I'm so pissed off at all the several stupid situations that have "proven" to Thi that Gan is a bad person. Worse one had to be when her sister misunderstood and thought she stole her boyfriend. How stupid can Rut be??? She's such a brat and can't see the goodness of Gan. And Ann A is making for one ANNOYING step-mom!
It's ridiculous that the grandma is so reasonable and her goal is to help her grandson end up with the one he loves (for once, a lakorn with a good elder who is not trying to get in the way of the young people's love LOL) yet there's so much getting in the way! 

Vill as Gandamanee is quite sickening--And I mean that she's doing a good job, making me hate Nee sooooo bad! I don't understand the logic of taking your parents' divorce out on a twin sister you've never met and trying to ruin your twin's life indirectly by using her name. If you're gonna be an evil slut, at least have the integrity to use your own name LOL But what am I talking about? People like that aren't going to do bad things in "honest" ways  :annoyed:

It's going to be so heartbreaking watching Thi avenge himself by treating Gan wrongly!  :lmao:

AikOm^_^

Yippee! I'm catching up to replying to the comments! :yahoo:

cool :) said:
Wasn't going to watch this but i finally gave it a try since Vill is in here and I'M GLAD I DID!! im late i know..but better late than never so...yay ^_^ This lakorn is going at a fast pace;so many things already happening and we're just at the beginning haha. Vill's evil role is really convincing.This is like really the first time she's playing a bad girl role and i like it hehehe. Liking the kissing scenes cuz it looks more natural LOL X) but i hope they're not going to over do it . She's rally pretty in her naughty girl look and the innocent look.Overall I addicted  :cheer: WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR TOMOROW :nailbiter: 

Yeah! :bravo: Nah, you're not late at all. You're right on time. ;)

DaisyDukes* said:
Ditto that. I dont care how these ratings are being calculated either. Ch7 lakorns are boring as heck yet they continue to receive good ratings...whereas this lakorn is so good but rating is unbelievably low. What the hell???!!!
ceda_lee said:
The rating system in Thailand never made any sense to me so I stopped caring a long time ago. In the last few years, ch7 dramas have really gone down in terms of quality. Such cheap work. I too grew up watching ch7 lakorns. Now it's mainly ch3. I watch more of ch5 than ch7.

Agree. :yes: Sad for Channels 3 and 5. I'm sure Channel 7 still has some decent lakorns, but there's something about their lakorns that isn't as appealing as Channels 3 and 5. :scratchchin:

phatman said:
So, I finally finished episode 1 and...I really like it!! It's moving fast, but I like how they fill you in little by little. For instance why is Manee (the rai one haha) using her sister's name? They told us, but not the details. It's like they're giving us a bit at a time to make us want to see more. Overall, I'm really enjoying thus lakorn. Can't wait to watch episode 2 later!!

Toomtam needs more acting lessons, but Vill she's good. Being rai may be a little hard at first, but with time she'll be great.

Oh, yes, they're revealing things slowly. :lol: Vill's rai role gets better with each passing episode. Hehe, I actually think Toomtam's pretty darn good for just his third lakorn. :D

Still can't believe this is View's first "rai" role. She's doing a darn good job at it, though!

:D

phatman said:
I second that! After finishing episode 2 I'm starting to admire Vill. She's pretty convincing as the rai. She's so good that I hate the rai one. Haha. And she's pretty seductive.
Toomtam's not standing out that much...it's like he doesn't exist. Haha. I'm liking Guy though. He's...there's something about him that attracts me. Perhaps it's his expression. Idk. Might end up watching his lakorn with Vill, is it good??
I'm watching episode 3...without subs. Haha. My cousins and I are just guessing what they're saying.

One more thing. I love Gun's dad and Thit's grandma.

Awh, I think Toomtam did great in the first two episodes. Yeah, Kohn Teun! Guy's pretty darn hot! :drools: Yes, I love Gan's father and Thit's Grandma, too! They're awesome! But...when it comes to Nee...that's probably his only fault. :teary:

DaisyDukes* said:
Omg!!! I need to catch up with todays episode!! Greeeeed!!! Lol

Vill looks so seductive on the covers of those magazines!! Tumtom Im falling for you. Lol Im so in love with you. Lmbo!! 55555555++++

:yes: I concur!

SokLaHote said:
I'm glad there is a remake of this lakorn. I haven't been following any lakorns or anxiously awaits it since Rang Ngao and Raak Boon was on air. It's a good feeling to have a lakorn to look forward to and enjoy/get angry at esp after a long, stressful day at work. It's different from the old version quite a bit and I hope one thing they don't change is that Nee won't be in Thit's and Gan's life till after their marriage. Thit in old version is more of a gentleman towards Gan than in this one. He's more harsh towards her in this version. I just hope Gan in this version isn't a hard head like the old one though. Why give up your happiness for a sister that has bad intentions towards you and is out to ruin you? Also, I pray that when it gets to their scenes in bed together, they both won't be fully clothes like the old one. C'mon. The old one got draggy up to 21 episodes if I recall (and it was a Ch7 lakorn so it's almost 2hrs long) but my mom and I stilled watched it numerous times. I hope this one isn't overly dramatic to the point I get annoyed it being an Exact lakorn. Well, I got my two cents in. Gonna chk youtube now for ep 4 uploads.

Yes, Toomtam's Thit is cruder and harsher. The things he say to her! But it's just how I like 'em to be to nang'ek at first. As long as he doesn't sleep around hehe.

ASDFGHJKL . Another 6 day wait  :cry1:   I think that the part where Nee ruins the wedding was just a dream because how would Thit and Gan marry each other if Thit already knows that she isn't Nee...hopefully lol. And i agree with you guys! Gan's sister got problems,should've just let her die .. lmfao j/k j/k 555. I feel so bad for Gan though.She has no idea what is happening. The next episode when she finds out that she has a twin sister, i hope she tells people that they've mistaken her for her twin sister and not just go along with them. I know she tried but she was always confused. She shouldn't be confused anymore. I also hope that she isn't going to be sooo weak and cry all the time or else...I'LL BE LIKE :rant:  555 oh and Wasan is such a slut ughhh X) kay thats all i gotta say for today's episode :)

To make her life a living heck? xD I predict that it'll take some time for Nee to find out that Gan marries Thit, who is now really rich. And when she tries to win him back, Thit will probably misunderstands that Gan tricks him into thinking she's his "Gandaowasee," only wanting to marry him because he's rich. :no: When you said "Gan's sister," you meant Rut (Apple), right? :D I actually think she's strong-minded when it comes to Thit; she just doesn't care to correct him when he doesn't believe anything she says lol. I'm interested to see how he will fall for her. But yes, she should be stronger when Nee comes into their life. Keep fighting! Yes, Wasan is a low-life! :loool:

little22 said:
this version is more raeng but it's good cus n'ek isn't as weak as the old. the p'ek isn't a gentleman to n'ek.  The director guy is scary what he does n bring a lit candle to burn Nee while tying her up. next week seems long

Yes, Wit (the film director, played by Guy Ratchanon) is scary and disturbing. :D

Miss Anynomous said:
I'm loving this one so far! I'm glad to see Tootam again. I have fallen for him in Pan Rai Pan Ruk and I was super exited to find out that he was in this one with Vill! Gosh this girl is so gorgeous! I would have to say Tootam is one lucky guy! I've been waiting for Son and Vill to be in a slap and kiss/ dramatic drama like this one, but Tootam beat Son to it. Oh well I can't complain because I like both of them! lol...

So my question about this drama is if Thit already know that Gan isn't the one that he met at the beach in the next episode, then why did he still agree and went on with the wedding with Gan? Oh Thit.. please don't torture my poor Gan's heart.

Yes, Toomtam is lucky indeed. We're all guessing that it's just a dream, and he doesn't know the truth yet. :)

chouakim said:
Been away on vacation and I finally caught up. It's moving extremely faaaast! I guess it can only get more outrageous from here. Vill and Toomtam are doing a really great job. I'm sad for Kan, but she should be more firm and unwilling with pra'ek, he's so mean to her. But at the same time I feel sad for him too because he really loved the sister. I think that's where Kan's feelings come in. She feels so sorry for him that she starts to develop feelings. So far so good, not happy about future encounters with her sister though, she is shamelessly evil. =/

Exact's new set is amazing! I LOVE seeing the new locations. :dance1:

Yep, Exact's new set is amazing indeed! They're doing a good job. :yes:

ceda_lee said:
@ Asy...

I know right?! They are like day & night. She's so convincing as a n'rai...I love it. When she escaped to her friend's house...that shower scene where she's scrubbing & b*tching at the same time is so believable. This is a great role for her. To me, she never really shined in any of her past projects so I'm glad she was casted in this one. Definitely seeing much better acting skills from her.

It's so sexy when Thit angrily says something & then repeats it, but in a lower tone...does anybody else notice that too? Like you can barely hear him, but it just sounds so good..

Lol, I wanted to see more rage from her during the shower scene. So far, one of my favorite scenes from her is the one in which she slaps Lisa (Kwang). I love the way she moves her hands! Eh, such a shame tiny Lisa overpowers her... :facepalm: How lame, Nee! Ooh, I did love her angry look after she climbs over Wit's front gate. I'm pleased to see Vill taking on new, challenging roles. :) She's expanding her acting experience. Yes, I agree with you about Thit's "mumblings." :lol: I :heart: it, too, when he does that. :drool:

lilyjoonki said:
Next Monday is still long wayyyy to go... I need more spoilers!!!  :woot2:

I'll share some in a little bit. ;)

DaisyDukes* said:
Oh my just finish 3 and 4!! 3 was a little sickening to me bc Kandamanee was totally sleeping around with the two douchebags who were like bestfriends. Her bf sold her to the producer. Lol They are so low!! If there was a real person like Kanda she would have contract aids already. She made herself too easy with men. Shes also really stupid and superficial!

Part 4 was a lot better since it picked up between Kandao and Pithee. He is so mean to her. Lol always say things to hurt her feelings but deep down hes like falling apart! Love Tumtom hes so good in this jealous and rather cold role.

Preview for epi5 looks so good. Pithee is getting what he wants by denying Kandao now. Feel sad for Kandao but she is so lovely and innocent Pithee will not be able to resist her in the end. Lol

Kanda is back to steal Kandao's man..drama drama drama...raeng raeng up next week. I hate waiting...wish I could just watch the whole lakorn now. :p

I also hope ratings kick up this week and so on!!!

Yeah, I know, Nee would have contracted AIDs already. :yuck: She says it herself that she doesn't care how many men she lose it to, as long as they can give her what she wants. :lolyup: She has a really negative view on her poor life. :no: Yes, Wasan and Wit are low, but dang it, I hecka adore Wit and Nee's scenes. :D Except for the sadistic torture scene. But wowie, Guy is convincing as p'rai! :wub: Oh yes, Thit wouldn't be able to resist Gan in the end. Let's just hope he isn't too stupid to fall under Nee's spell the second time. :D

AikOm^_^

Yes, last post of comments I need to reply to. Then, I'll work on my reviews for episodes 2-4. :)

ceda_lee said:
I do feel sad for Kandamanee's stepfather.  He really does love her like his own...even though she left him to die.  
phatman said:
I know Manee is so sick. How could she have dirty thoughts about her father. The guy who raised her as his own. You can just tell that her step dad really cares for her.

I agree. I think Nee has a father complex/problem. She probably thinks that he doesn't love her as his child, but is attracted to her...sexually, just because he's not her real father. :scratchchin: Something drastic must have happened to make her think all men are like that, besides the fact that her father didn't want her and chose her older twin over her. Not to mention, there is that scene during the opening credits in which Nee is being forced by a unrecognizable man... -_- :nailbiter: So we'll find out her real reasons for turning out so wicked and twisted. I just hope it's doesn't turns out to be a twist ending in which her stepfather loves her as a woman. :yuck: Well, I'm sure he loves her as his own daughter, but knowing Exact... :lol: The perfect ending would be when he risks his life to protect her in some way and she acknowledges his fatherly love, despite being so poor. :teary: :weep: But hopefully, there won't be any unnecessary deaths. Urgh, but that heart attack scenario is hinting something. :annoyed:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Love Vills acting she is super awesome at many roles

:D :yes: I'm super happy to see her improve tremendously. Of course, she's not perfect yet, and there's always room for improvement. :)

phatman said:
Yup, I can tell he's gonna be the biggest *ss ever. I hate pra'eks like that.

As long as he doesn't turn into Rome's Mia Taeng character, I'll be fine with him being crude and mean. I'll take misunderstanding and hot-headed pra'eks over the cheating ones any day. I guess I'll have to wait and find out if I'll hate Thit's character later or not. :D Hope not, for I'm loving Toomtam's aggressive behavior so far hehe.

lilo said:
yes, this Thit is such a jerk to her.  Vill play her role of the evil twin so well to the point i hate this this then the other version lol

Yep, Namfon's Gandaomanee was just annoying. But Vill's Gandaomanee is...messed up. She has serious issues hehe. I actually don't see her too evil yet, just trashy. But she'll do some...unforgivable things, especially when it comes to Wasan. :lol:

I haven't seen the old version so i can't really compare but, I can tell this version's much better from your guys' review :) The director ended up with the evil twin though?? Lol i dont want Nee and Guy to end up together because they are both jerks and i can't see them forgiving each other X) BUT i want GILLY SO BAD  TOOO!!...y can't monday be here already  :teary: another 4 day wait  :eyetwitch: ...

Yes, they're both troubled individuals, that's why they're well-matched! :loool: Lol, it would be kind of weird to see them end up with each other. But since it's Gilly, I want them to change their shady lifestyles and end up with each other. :D

chouakim said:
If it's that way in the original, then I hope Manee will turn around in this one. Since pra'ek has once loved her, I don't wish for him to be hurt even more, especially since he'll come to find her true colors and be sad about it. *sobs* Exact seems to have portrayed her as someone who they'll kill off though, she's done really evil things in a matter of just 4 episodes. -___-
Since you mentioned it Maiko, I really think the wedding scene between the three is a dream. It must be Kandao's dream after she sees Manee meeting with her father and connecting all the dots together. She must feel so much sadness and guilt to be dreaming of such, something that is not even her fault. Seems like the real confrontation is the scene at the beach when Thit asks who the real Kandaowasee is and if she loves him or his money. Seems more realistic of his character to be in an uproar in their situation. I haven't seen the original, but I hope this confrontation doesn't occur during their honeymoon--since they are away at the beach, I can only assume it is. :whatever:

But I trust Exact writers and that they'll give us a good show even if. I can't wait for next weeeeeek! Mon-Tues time slots are always the longest waits, grrr. But it makes the draggy days much, much better.^^

BOO to evil twins. :rant:

Hehe, the only evil things she has done is leaving her stepfather to die (luckily, he survives) and using Gan/Kan's name as her own to cause trouble. Other than that, she's just one troubled person with a low lifestyle. But I'm sure we'll see more evil deeds from her in the upcoming episodes...she may even kill somebody, since that's how Exact loves their nang'rais. :lol:

Reading Manager's episode synopsis, it looks like the confrontation scene at the beach is also a dream. :eek: :scratchhead2: From my understanding, Thit is sleeping on the couch (as seen during the closing credits) because they have an lovers' spat and haven't done the deed yet hehe. (Oh, this is after they get married.) So, he's annoyed with her and feeling restless. :pervie: :coverlaf: The scene then shifts to them walking together on the beach, and they're talking together, and then Nee interrupts and announces that she's his real "Gandaowasee." Thit yells at Gan, questioning her reasons for marrying him, and leaves Gan for Nee. They walk off together and Gan falls onto her knees and weeps after him, asking him to come back.

I think she also yells out that she loves him. Turns out this confrontation scene is a nightmare that Gan has, and Thit wakes up to the sounds of her whimpering and crying. So he gets onto the bed with her to comfort her. :faint: :woot2: :drool: So if Manager is reliable (or my understanding is correct), Nee doesn't ruin their wedding day and come into their life until some time later. :eek:

Oh also, the scene in which they lay on the bed kissing. Hmm, seems like it happens the next day after the nightmare. Don't know why he's shirtless, but Gan is rubbing Thit's back or something. Ooh, he turns around and they both tumble onto the bed. :pervie: He kisses her...passionately, and she returns the kiss. :eyetwitch: Yet, she leaves him when she gets too shy. :lolyup: So he's still on the bed, smiling and thinking about their moment while she leaves their room. Ekk!

But that's the same day that Wit (Guy) comes to congratulate them on their union. :whahuh: He's talking with Grandma, and then Gan walks into the room and Grandma introduces them. Wit expects Gan to look shocked when she sees him, but she just smile politely and prettily at him. :whaha: He's the shocked one, but then he believes he has her figured out. So when she goes somewhere alone, he corners her and confronts her. :pervie: Of course, she doesn't know who he is. And he doesn't believe her. He harasses her, but luckily, her husband (Thit!) comes to her rescue. :clap2: But he's jealous and annoyed that yet another man claims to know his wife...intimately. Ekk, I'm loving all the jealousy scenes so far! :wub:

And that's all I got from Manager. I'm probably wrong in a lot of areas, but it's fun to see if I got it correct or not. :D

LOL at your boo comment about evil twins. :rofl:

YaMaMiKi said:

:lol: :wub:

jjinxx said:
OMG. Yet another lakorn to give me a headache. BUT...I'm kind of in love with it muahahahahahaha! Because Toomtam is sooo handsome and he and Vill look amazing together and act very well together. 

HOT damn, I'm so pissed off at all the several stupid situations that have "proven" to Thi that Gan is a bad person. Worse one had to be when her sister misunderstood and thought she stole her boyfriend. How stupid can Rut be??? She's such a brat and can't see the goodness of Gan. And Ann A is making for one ANNOYING step-mom!
It's ridiculous that the grandma is so reasonable and her goal is to help her grandson end up with the one he loves (for once, a lakorn with a good elder who is not trying to get in the way of the young people's love LOL) yet there's so much getting in the way! 

Vill as Gandamanee is quite sickening--And I mean that she's doing a good job, making me hate Nee sooooo bad! I don't understand the logic of taking your parents' divorce out on a twin sister you've never met and trying to ruin your twin's life indirectly by using her name. If you're gonna be an evil slut, at least have the integrity to use your own name LOL But what am I talking about? People like that aren't going to do bad things in "honest" ways  :annoyed:

It's going to be so heartbreaking watching Thi avenge himself by treating Gan wrongly!  :lmao:

:lmao2: Yes, I agree, Toomtam and Vill are very good together! :yes: Yep, Rut is a brat. I'm grateful Thit's Grandma is understanding and nice. Go Grandma! I actually don't think there's too many things getting in the way of Thit and Gan's marriage... Usually, Exact can drag this part out even worse, but it doesn't even take long until Gan accepts Thit's "proposal." :D As much as I hate Rut's bratty and crazy behavior, I'm grateful she manipulates Gan into accepting the proposal. :bhehe: One thing about this remake is that it certainly isn't draggy yet. Things are moving at a good pace. :yes:

I guess it's indirect revenge/punishment for a sibling whom Nee has never met personally, yet resents her for living a stable and good life while she endures a hard life. :nono1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha, Maiko^_^ , I think Toomtam is improving with each episode. In the very first episode I couldn't even tell if he was happy or sad. Haha. Of course he was sad because he was thinking about Manee, but he just couldn't get the right expression. With time he'll be great. 

AikOm^_^

Oh, yes, I finally caught up to all the comments I wanted to reply to. Life is good. Now, I just need to be faster next time instead of letting things build up. :D

phatman said:
Haha, Maiko^_^ , I think Toomtam is improving with each episode. In the very first episode I couldn't even tell if he was happy or sad. Haha. Of course he was sad because he was thinking about Manee, but he just couldn't get the right expression. With time he'll be great. 

Eh, just write out my name without the smiley face (Maiko); way easier. :wink: Bwahahaha, to me, it's the other way around hehe. :whahuh: He was so darn good in the first two episodes, but then his emotions are questionable in episodes 3 and 4. Same goes for Vill. :loool: Hehehe, these two, sometimes I don't know how their characters are supposed to feel. xD Oh, that's just from an unbiased point. But in my biased point, they're still great together. And for the most part, they both got the right emotions when it comes to their scenes together. (For the most part.) :D ;) Yes, I still adore their scenes with each other hehe. :spicy:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my! Well, at least Rat is good for something LOL I started reading Manager's script but the lakorn must be going slower than the script at Manager because "episode" 4 doesn't include why Gan changed her mind and accepted the proposal. Now I know it's thanks to Rat. 

I'm wondering how much trouble Ying Napa will be. Not too much, I hope, since Nee is bad enough! ><

Ugh, Thit infuriates me with all his accusations (to an extent, I can understand his fury because how is he going to believe that she's not "his" Gandawasee when she has the name AND the looks. Freaking Nee and her evil ways!), but whenever he forgets himself and pounces on Gan with those kisses, I just get all cheesy LOL.
but damn, stop the cycle of bitterness. Someone hurts you does not mean you hurt them back or go hurt someone else. I seriously cannot wait til the day he learns that he's been hurting the wrong person. And it'd be great if Gan didn't let her fight go out of her, but continued to stand up for herself against the people around her.
And daddy, please just let out the truth already! Wisaet's a nice guy, but no secret his kept forever.

AikOm^_^

jjinxx said:
Oh my! Well, at least Rat is good for something LOL I started reading Manager's script but the lakorn must be going slower than the script at Manager because "episode" 4 doesn't include why Gan changed her mind and accepted the proposal. Now I know it's thanks to Rat. 

I'm wondering how much trouble Ying Napa will be. Not too much, I hope, since Nee is bad enough! ><

Ugh, Thit infuriates me with all his accusations (to an extent, I can understand his fury because how is he going to believe that she's not "his" Gandawasee when she has the name AND the looks. Freaking Nee and her evil ways!), but whenever he forgets himself and pounces on Gan with those kisses, I just get all cheesy LOL.
but damn, stop the cycle of bitterness. Someone hurts you does not mean you hurt them back or go hurt someone else. I seriously cannot wait til the day he learns that he's been hurting the wrong person. And it'd be great if Gan didn't let her fight go out of her, but continued to stand up for herself against the people around her.
And daddy, please just let out the truth already! Wisaet's a nice guy, but no secret his kept forever.

Yes, Rut is good for something after all. :loool: Oh yes, the script is going much slower than Manager's synopsis. Well, so far, Ying Napa (Fang) is sweet and good. She actually supports Gan and Thit indirectly. :lol:

Yes, stop the cycle of bitterness! :bravo: And Exact needs to stop their cycle of tragic and unhappy endings. I want to see Nee turns her life around. Yes, I want to see Gan fight for herself, too. :yes: Hmm, it certainly is a mystery why Wisaet lies to Gan about her not having a twin; why would he do that?  :scratchchin: What are his reasons for doing so?  :eek:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, yes, I finally caught up to all the comments I wanted to reply to. Life is good. Now, I just need to be faster next time instead of letting things build up. :D

Eh, just write out my name without the smiley face (Maiko); way easier. :wink: Bwahahaha, to me, it's the other way around hehe. :whahuh: He was so darn good in the first two episodes, but then his emotions are questionable in episodes 3 and 4. Same goes for Vill. :loool: Hehehe, these two, sometimes I don't know how their characters are supposed to feel. xD Oh, that's just from an unbiased point. But in my biased point, they're still great together. And for the most part, they both got the right emotions when it comes to their scenes together. (For the most part.) :D ;) Yes, I still adore their scenes with each other hehe. :spicy:

Haha. That's funny. 
Honestly I don't know why Gan feels so hurt by Thit, and why she's actually attracted to him or pity him. What about the other guys who claim to know her as well? I mean shouldn't she pity them too? I just think it's a bit weird. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko..
Can not HELP myself and had to read the Spoiler that you post up. What can I say .. So eXcited!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually I think Vill (as nice twin) and Toomtam are better in the two latest episodes than the first two ones especially in toomtam case. Actually I felt toomtam expressions better in episode 4 than the previous ones. For example in episode 4 it 's clear that he pretends that he knows Gan true colors and he was stupid to love her at one time but at the same when the grand mother told him she wanted to propose Gan for Thit the way he smiled and he displayed his happiness and at the same time concern to his mother who obviously does not like Gan but like Ying better, I think he well acted here. And his arguing with Gan after she denied the proposal, he managed to show confusion, anger and at some point love. I think he improved in the two latest episodes. 
Maiko^_^ said:

D~D

sarNie Adult
BTW... I kinda hope that Fang character ends up with the principal. ^O^ if not, she better end up with a man. Lol..

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. That's funny. 
Honestly I don't know why Gan feels so hurt by Thit, and why she's actually attracted to him or pity him. What about the other guys who claim to know her as well? I mean shouldn't she pity them too? I just think it's a bit weird. 

I would be attracted to a handsome guy like him. ;) I suppose she's too sensitive of a person not to feel sad after hearing his cruel accusations about her character. Even though she tells him she shouldn't feel hurt by him, she still does. Lol, you made a good point there about the other guys. But in the lakorn world, since he's pra'ek, she falls for him first. :whaha: The thing is, she already has feelings for him, and although I understand her reasons so, I want to see their love developed better. When talking about him to her friend (I remember one specific time anyway hehe), she smiles when thinking about him and avoids answering her friend's question if she likes him. :lol: She also reveals that she pities him a great deal because she can see the amount of love he has for the woman who looks like her. Which is so true lol.

D~D said:
Maiko..
Can not HELP myself and had to read the Spoiler that you post up. What can I say .. So eXcited!!

Those spoiler tags...I know I can't resist, too. :wink:

D~D said:
BTW... I kinda hope that Fang character ends up with the principal. ^O^ if not, she better end up with a man. Lol..

:loool: I did think that, too, since it looks like their characters connect with each other. :bhehe: But...he is so much older than her! :eek: But we'll see how their relationship progress in the upcoming episodes.

preetam said:
Actually I think Vill (as nice twin) and Toomtam are better in the two latest episodes than the first two ones especially in toomtam case. Actually I felt toomtam expressions better in episode 4 than the previous ones. For example in episode 4 it 's clear that he pretends that he knows Gan true colors and he was stupid to love her at one time but at the same when the grand mother told him she wanted to propose Gan for Thit the way he smiled and he displayed his happiness and at the same time concern to his mother who obviously does not like Gan but like Ying better, I think he well acted here. And his arguing with Gan after she denied the proposal, he managed to show confusion, anger and at some point love. I think he improved in the two latest episodes. 

I think you meant to say episode 3. :) Ooh, I'm glad to hear you think they're better in the two latest episodes hehe. Like I said, I love their emotional scenes. Heck, all their scenes. These two are magical together! Love their chemistry. :wub: I cracked up when he is super happy at first to find out that Grandma wants him to marry Gan, and then he gets all disappointed and angry when she rejects him at first. Oh, he says he hates her two-faced tactics, but I knew the real reason he's angry. :wink:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh my...so much to read LOL!

Maiko & Phatman...that hot steamy scene you two were talking about...I swear Guy's thumb was slightly rubbing Kandamanee's right boobie.  And yes...he kissed her tummy. 

I know Nee is pissing everyone off, but I actually love her character.  

D~D

sarNie Adult
U know the "girl" that Wasan (Nat) put drugs in her drink at their lunch meeting... Well ... I find her to look very similar to Chinese actress Ariel Lin. Their very cute ^o^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
U know the "girl" that Wasan (Nat) put drugs in her drink at their lunch meeting... Well ... I find her to look very similar to Chinese actress Ariel Lin. Their very cute ^o^
I do too!!! I think she's so pretty.  Too bad she trusted the wrong guy.