preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
D~D said:
I did... I felt asleep last night early when I got home from work( very tired). got up early around 5.....decided to go on the site that Maiko posted and got to watch SSP air in Thailand time.

ThanX 4 the site Maiko !!!

nice :D !! I will watch it raw tomorrow but I hope this is nice

D~D

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Oh my goodness. Dat kiss scene! The one when she's applying the ointment onto his back. Whew, makes my heart beat fast, it was sooo perfectly shot with those beautiful bed curtains partially cover the two of them sometimes, making it that much more intimate and soft. And Thit's eyes when he said "I love you" and Gan's eyes as well, they both melted my heart. The kisses were just sweet! If only that scene was their happily ever after!!!
I know rite !!!! ---> (Super duper eXcited) Lol ... That was the BOMB !!!! (squeal)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I'll have to catch up with the comments later. T_T

Man, despite all the drama that occur in today's episode, Thit and Gan's limited scenes are still so freakin' hot and adorable. I giggled and blushed so many times whenever they're on screen together. Toomtam and Vill play a married couple too well; they're too cute and sweet and sexy! :wub: Oh yes, the scene of Nee interrupting Gan and Thit at the beach is a nightmare. :) Thank goodness!

So, Visake (Gan and Nee's father) finally finds out that Urai (Ann) has gambled their fortune away. He goes into a traumatic breakdown and is now in the hospital. He can't speak clearly (I don't know what his illness is). Visoot (Nee's stepfather) and Ying Napa (Fang) happen to be at the hospital, too, and while Ying is visiting Visake with Urai and Rut (Apple), Visoot comes inside Visake's hospital room. Visake recognizes him from Nee's photo and tries to say something. And...the episode ends. I wasn't overly excited when it ends with that cliffhanger, but the preview for next week's episode got me screaming and squealing!

More misunderstandings and jealousy issues will occur, but there is an amazingly hot scene in which Thit gets a little too...excited with Gan at the beach. :woot: He forces her down onto the ground/sand and gets on top of her. :drool: Can't wait for that scene! Woot woot! :spin: :dance1: :yahoo: Oh, but Nee is also there...boo!!!! Seems like she witnesses their passionate scene lol. Eh, I'm doubting that she will interrupt them, saving her appearance for the worst best time. :thumbdown: But we shall see... :)

Oh, yes, Guy is funny and hot today! I enjoy his scenes with Vill hehe. But the best scenes, of course, are Thit and Gan's scenes! Love their married life! :wub: :blush:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Based on all your comments I guess I'm not the only one whose head over heals for this lakorn and the coupling.  I got so impatient that I was watching (more like listening)  youtube while driving home this morning from working the graveyard shift. Not safe. Once I got home of course I ignored my husband and jumped on the computer. I probably end up re-watching todays sweet scenes repeatedly til I fall asleep. Also, what's up with all the guys in this lakorn wanting to remind Gan what kind of relationship they once had together. Today's episode it was Wit and next week's preview showed it is Wasan. Wish, I just wish I had a sweet, romantic marriage. But my husband don't believe in such things.  BTW, I thought Thit  tossing the pillow when Gan refused to consummate the marriage was a nice touch. Also why isn't Ying Napa putting two and two together. She met Gan couple of times and how can she not tell the person in the photo resembles Gan?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Seriously, I know Gan and Nee are pretty but go find some other woman who is willing to fool around with you guys. Leave Gan to Thit so they can enjoy their marriage!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i read the summary and it seems like a really good lakorn, but i SERIOUSLY think that vill and toomtam should NOT act together. it's just weird for me because when i look at toomtam, he looks like a guy version of vill. They can seriously pass for brothers and sisters. Am I the only one thinking that?

Reactions: Mae

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You'll be surprise but most couples look alike.  Lols it's like they went out just to find their other half that looks like them but a different gender! 

AikOm^_^

Time to catch up with the comments I want to reply to. :wink:

ceda_lee said:
 I like how Thit is all over Kan...like he wants every bits & pieces of her  :pervie: in a sensual way...

Yes! :yes:

phatman said:
Oh yup. Me too. I spam like crazy too. Haha. You're gonna go eat, I'm going to bed. Haha. Spam with you all tomorrow!

*Scoffs* You do, girl! :nono1: But it's cute, and I love reading all your comments. :p

ceda_lee said:
LOL! You're VERY welcome MAIKO. The good thing, well at least on my end, is that I understand enough Thai.  I actually don't need English subs.  As long as I understand %80-%95 of it all, then I'm fine.   

:grouphug: Lucky you! I would like to learn Thai one of these days so that I can fully enjoy Thai lakorns hehe. But the ones that I'm super obsessed with, I still enjoy them without English subtitles anyway. :D

ceda_lee said:
Where you going? Come back!! Ahem...Coooome baaack! (like how Rose said for the boat to come back in Titanic).  If I had a whistle, I would blow it too.  

Lol, too cute! :lmao:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I feel so awkward now. /.\ Haha. Well, glad I ain't the only one. Toomtam is a pretty great actor for someone who only had 3 lakorns. He can also sing too! I really hope this lakorn doesn't drag down. If it doesn't, that'll be great! I really hope the ratings are good. It should be because of how amazing this lakorn already is. <3 I'll never get bored of rewatching this. ^_^

Haha, you shouldn't feel awkward, for we feel the same way. :wink: :grouphug: Same here, hope the ratings are good, too, but Channel 5/Exact lakorns don't really get high ratings. It's a miracle if they receive anything higher than a 5 (or even a 4). :D I re-watch Thit and Gan's scenes the most! :wub:

little22 said:
yeah i'm suprise that ch.5 this lakorn is good n catching even if it's a remake or not even though set in period times. it's still good with lots of sensual kisses i like it.  P'ek he's a one hottie at his wedding on the bed he said what a husband and wife does.  Make me so blush.  Vill said I need to go shower and he said you don't need to shower cus I can smell yours body close/stick to my nose. And tonight I'm not gonna let you go hehe he's so horny too so he wants to eat her.  Man i can't get enough of that wedding scene at first I saw him in earlier epi 1 i thought he's just not my type cus of the baby young face.  but i guess when he's mad he's such a hottie man despite his young baby looks.  his wedding scene n the way he talks at that scene i just can't get enough.

Oh, yes, Toomtam seems like he's too young for this role, but that boy has proven us wrong. He's doing such a wonderful job as Thit! Ooh, thanks for the translations! They're so juicy! :yummy: Hehe, yes, he's horny in a cute and hot way. :spicy: Love the wedding scene and bedroom scene, too! :wub:

DaisyDukes* said:
Lmao. Thats why I like him so much! He's daring and makes me ache with him. Lmbo!

He plays his emotions so well! I havent seen 5 and 6..will wait til both 5 & 6 are up to watch everything. Tumtom is impressive!! Love Gandao!!!^^

I agree! :yes: Oh, my gosh! You shouldn't wait! You don't know what you're missing! You're going to regret it! Episodes 5 and 6 are full of steamy Gan and Thit scenes! :thumbsup:

72701 said:
i hope he realizes the fake gandawasee is the gold digger. kinda feel sorry for the little sister though. wonder how things would turn out, if the dad raised both of 'em.

It'll probably take him a while to figure it out. :lol2: He even says it himself: he couldn't believe how dumb he was. :D Ooh, that would be an interesting take on the storyline if their parents never separated. :scratchchin: But it wouldn't be as intense or as mysterious as the original storyline.

knight2010 said:
I am so bad, I felt so happy when I saw Wasun got mowed down. XD one enemy down! is Guy a light switch? he gets turned on so easily. i guess it's not a bad thing since my fav couple had a perfect uninterrupted wedding!!!!! <3 was sad the kiss scene got cut but they had many sweet moments so i can't really complain. very excited for the next couple of episodes! subs are only going to make them even better. yipee!! keke

Hah, that is so cute! :spin: :rofl: Your comments are hilarious and adorable. ^_^ No, you're not bad at all, for I, too, was happy to see Wasan/Wasun get ran over by Nee. Hehe, that way, both he and Nee couldn't crash Thit and Gan's perfect wedding. :lmao3: at your comment about Guy being a light switch. That is funnie! I so agree, although I'm sad we don't get to see their kiss scene the way it was supposed to be, but the sweet scenes totally  make up for it. And today's kiss is just as good! :wub:

Thookatha said:
I hate myself for starting this lakorn. Every week, I'm agonizing for more episodes...should have waited until they finished shooting!!!! Ughhhhh!!!! I hate myself!!! The whole lakorn better be worth my agony. So far, itz been damn worth it though...lol...

Lol! :lmao2: But glad to hear that you're enjoying it so far. :D

jjinxx said:
I was happy when Wasan got ran over too but he's not going to die off easily lol

Wit creeps me out.

Yes, Wit is creepy. :nailbiter: Guy's still hot most of the time, but Wit is just plain scary...he has his charming moments though. :D

preetam said:
I found Toomtam really sexy in the wedding outfit when he was teasing Vill character in bedroom :) . I really found him attractive yesterday during the wedding ceremony too . he sure acts flirty with Gan openly :D

Oh, yes! He looks so darn good in a tuxedo! I was grinning the whole time he was stripping down in their bedroom. :yummy: Too bad, he didn't strip all of his clothes off. Awh, well, still so handsome in the white shirt and black pants. I love seeing the playful side of their relationship!

jjinxx said:
Oh my goodness. Dat kiss scene! The one when she's applying the ointment onto his back. Whew, makes my heart beat fast, it was sooo perfectly shot with those beautiful bed curtains partially cover the two of them sometimes, making it that much more intimate and soft. And Thit's eyes when he said "I love you" and Gan's eyes as well, they both melted my heart. The kisses were just sweet! If only that scene was their happily ever after!!!

OMG, yes, I agree with you, Jjinxx!!!! The only thing I didn't like was the curtains! xD They were in the way! :rant: But you're right, that scene was perfectly and beautifully shot. :yes: I'm so happy they didn't cut out that kiss scene. I love the way Toomtam and Vill portrayed their emotions during this scene. It is a beautiful sight. :wub: Let's hope their happy ending scene is even better! :spin:

D~D said:
Just finish watching it.. It was sweet and sad at the same time with a little madness that will drive u nut. What can I say... sometime the happy moment just gets ruined with a little misunderstanding. T^T

I just have 2 say that I felt as though I was right outside of Gan and Thit door with those maid giggling. ^o^

So true hehe. But it's still a fun sight to see them misunderstand one another, or in this case, Thit being the stupid one. :D Hah, I was thinking the same thing! I was annoyed to see the maids eavesdropping on their private and touching "conversation," but I so would have done the same thing. :smack: :rofl: It was so funnie when Sai (Grandma's personal maid) scold the two maids, but then she herself does the same thing they were doing. :lmao3: Hypocrite! Again, I would have done the same! xD

D~D said:
I did... I fell asleep last night early when I got home from work( very tired). got up early around 5.....decided to go on the site that Maiko posted and got to watch SSP air in Thailand time.

ThanX 4 the site Maiko !!!

Oh, you're welcome! :D :grouphug: Glad you were able to watch it live. It's so worth it for me to wake up early to catch SSP's episodes.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I am so behind, LOL. I couldn't stop myself from reading that spoiler, XD

You are! Go watch episodes 5 and 6 rite NOW! There are so many squeal-worthy Thit and Gan scenes! :wub: All their scenes are adorable and funny and hawt! Toomtam and Vill are a believable married couple; they're too sweet and cute! :blush: They will make you want to re-watch their scenes over and over again!

SokLaHote said:
Based on all your comments I guess I'm not the only one whose head over heals for this lakorn and the coupling.  I got so impatient that I was watching (more like listening)  youtube while driving home this morning from working the graveyard shift. Not safe. Once I got home of course I ignored my husband and jumped on the computer. I probably end up re-watching todays sweet scenes repeatedly til I fall asleep. Also, what's up with all the guys in this lakorn wanting to remind Gan what kind of relationship they once had together. Today's episode it was Wit and next week's preview showed it is Wasan. Wish, I just wish I had a sweet, romantic marriage. But my husband don't believe in such things.  BTW, I thought Thit  tossing the pillow when Gan refused to consummate the marriage was a nice touch. Also why isn't Ying Napa putting two and two together. She met Gan couple of times and how can she not tell the person in the photo resembles Gan?

Couldn't you tell from our comments? :woot: Awh, glad to hear you're head-over-heels for this lakorn, too. :clap2: Ooh, there are so many of us who keep re-watching Thit and Gan's sweet scenes. :lol2: Awh, as long as you're happy with your husband, that's all that matters. I'm sure sometimes you guys have plenty of romantic moments, right? :D

It is so mean of Thit to throw the pillow at Gan, but it was hilarious and cute nevertheless. :blush: Lol, for someone who's supposed to be smart, Ying Napa isn't too bright. :huh: But I guess I understand they didn't want to make it too easy for her to figure it out. :lol: Though, if that was me, I would notice right away. I just pray they don't drag out the mystery too much, especially in next week's episode. The interaction between the two fathers, that is. :lol2:

jjinxx said:
Seriously, I know Gan and Nee are pretty but go find some other woman who is willing to fool around with you guys. Leave Gan to Thit so they can enjoy their marriage!

Lol, right! But I think Wit and Wasan's biggest concern is the money. :rolleyes:

mongstaness said:
i read the summary and it seems like a really good lakorn, but i SERIOUSLY think that vill and toomtam should NOT act together. it's just weird for me because when i look at toomtam, he looks like a guy version of vill. They can seriously pass for brothers and sisters. Am I the only one thinking that?

Nope, you're not the only thinking that Vill and Toomtam resesmble each other. :D A lot of people think those two look alike. :yes: Ooh, give them a chance. I was more concerned about the difference in their ages (for Vill is older than Toomtam by three years :lol:), but these two have proven that age is but a number. Yep, they can pass as siblings, but I think they both look great together! Plus, their on screen chemistry is amazing. :D I'm one of those who feel their chemistry. :wink: I actually find that couples who kind of look alike make cuter couples. ^_^ But of course, there are some who look nothing alike at all, but they have great chemistry nevertheless.

Kkrystal said:
You'll be surprise but most couples look alike.  Lols it's like they went out just to find their other half that looks like them but a different gender! 

Yes! :yes:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
This episode was cute! I can never get over Toomtam's smile! OMG. His smile is the cutest! Next episode looks interesting. I really wanna see Vill and Nat's part in there. Looks like he saw someone. He so handsome! :woot2: :woot: :drools:

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
This episode was cute! I can never get over Toomtam's smile! OMG. His smile is the cutest! Next episode looks interesting. I really wanna see Vill and Nat's part in there. Looks like he saw someone. He so handsome! :woot2: :woot: :drools:

Yes, Toomtam's smile certainly is dreamy. :spin: Thit and Gan (Toomtam and Vill hehe) are such an adorable married couple. :wub: The person that interrupts Gan and Wasan's (Nat) "kiss" is Thit. He witnesses their encounter and is really angry with Gan...more misunderstandings will occur. :D

AikOm^_^

Pictures, yay! Credits: Vill's IG & Twitter, sudsaipan2013's IG, & Banmuang [website].

Note: Awh, they're too cute and hawt! :spicy: :wub: I squeal at all their pictures! :spin:

Note: Hmm, is this really part of a scene? Will Gan become a schoolteacher or something? :eek:

Note: And this is Nee. :D Wowie, is there a special reason why they're all wearing blue? :huh: I actually find this picture very cool hehe. But my favorite pictures are the ones of Thit and Gan. :p

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Maiko; Seriously? But it's okay. I like his mad face anyways. Hopefully he doesn't hurt Gan too much. But seriously, I FEEL so bad for her.. she doesn't even know what's going on and why Toomtam, Wit & Wason are like hurting or playing with her I guess I should say? Hmm. :/ Poor girl.

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Maiko; Seriously? But it's okay. I like his mad face anyways. Hopefully he doesn't hurt Gan too much. But seriously, I FEEL so bad for her.. she doesn't even know what's going on and why Toomtam, Wit & Wason are like hurting or playing with her I guess I should say? Hmm. :/ Poor girl.

Yes, her husband interrupts them hehe. If you haven't yet seen SSP's official music video, it's already shown that Thit is there. Here's the link to the video (the scene starts around 1:27); credit: exactchannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKd3VtUNa1Y

Yes, poor Gan...:teary: That's why Jjinxx and I are hoping that he would show more of his jealousy and possessiveness through kisses instead of insults. :D

little22

sarNie Juvenile
SokLaHote said:

Same here with my relationship of course the first year or so is romantic sweet they get u to fall for them and after that no more romantic sweet things.  No more promotion only in the first stage of relationship.  my husband  said sweet romantic doesn't exists only gay men does that.  i laugh so hard cus that's not true he thinks like that. but in reality it's not we gonna have a sweet romantic relationship all day/year.  Wasan and Wit those guys have so many girls but still want a girl that doens't play with them.  That stupid how wit wants wasan to pay$1 million to him back cus Nee is not with him then he should just make a deal with Nee to keep her with him not Wasan.  That is dumb though Wit would have Nee in an instant with $1million.

AikOm^_^

little22 said:
Same here with my relationship of course the first year or so is romantic sweet they get u to fall for them and after that no more romantic sweet things.  No more promotion only in the first stage of relationship.  my husband  said sweet romantic doesn't exists only gay men does that.  i laugh so hard cus that's not true he thinks like that. but in reality it's not we gonna have a sweet romantic relationship all day/year.  Wasan and Wit those guys have so many girls but still want a girl that doens't play with them.  That stupid how wit wants wasan to pay$1 million to him back cus Nee is not with him then he should just make a deal with Nee to keep her with him not Wasan.  That is dumb though Wit would have Nee in an instant with $1million.
Lol, funnie you said that, for my sister-in-law thinks the same. :D My brother is no longer as loving and sweet as he was when they first married (actually, when they first dated each other). They have their ups and downs, and even though she complains about him a lot, they love each other nevertheless. :p

Oh, goodness, what you said about Wit and Nee is so true!!! :eek: He should have just paid Nee instead of Wit. :lolyup: I actually think that part of the story is kind of weird...haha, I'm still enjoying the lakorn anyway. It's not like Wasan owns Nee or anything. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just watched bits and pieces of today's episode, and I will have to say it's freak'n cute! I love the beginning. That kiss...although it was short it made up for that angled kiss in episode 5. Hehe. K gotta go, will come back spam!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have to say BIG Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! To that that sweet ass cute photo of Gan and Thit!!!! I know 4 sure u all know which one I'm talking about . Lol...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I just watched bits and pieces of today's episode, and I will have to say it's freak'n cute! I love the beginning. That kiss...although it was short it made up for that angled kiss in episode 5. Hehe. K gotta go, will come back spam!!

Yes, today's episode has a very good beginning! :D Oh, yeah, we all love that kiss! :pervie: :woot2:

D~D said:
I have to say BIG Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! To that that sweet ass cute photo of Gan and Thit!!!! I know 4 sure u all know which one I'm talking about . Lol...

Which one? All their pictures are sweet!!!! T_T :spin: Are you talking about the 5th picture in which he's kissing her? Or the one after that? I love all their pictures! :wub: