AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
Glad ur back,i knew that must have gone to work,lol...
Maiko !!! Is it really Gan ???

LOL, k, I haven't start eating yet, so I'll answer your question, D~D. (Oh, right. Awh, I'm glad to be back, too, D~D. Miss you guys loads while I was at work hehe. :grouphug:) Aiyaja says (on SSP's thread at Spicy forum) that the summary in one of her SSP magazines reveals the ending of SSP. :nailbiter: Umm, I'm going to put it under a spoiler tag, ok? :secret:

If I remember Aiyaja's post correctly, Thit starts to get suspicious of Nee, and he tries to find evidence to support Gan's innocence in all the mysterious deaths/trouble that has been brewing up. (Good! He better! :rant:) The police suspects both Nee and Gan, and at one point, officers are trying to arrest Nee or something. They couldn't tell the difference between Nee and Gan, so they accidentally shoot poor Gan. Hmm, should I just reveal the rest of Aiyaja's spoilers? :sweat: Happy ending for Thit and Gan, though. :yes: :D

All righty, NOW, I'm going to eat and stay far away from this thread until I finish eating. :smack:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
D~D said:
If it does go like how this spoiler is, than this can mean that Nee dies or that Gan is hurt and Thit gonna feel soooooooooooooooooooooo BAD. Lol...
I wanna guess that it's Gan who gets shot. She's gonna get shot for protecting Nee...? Idk...haha. And then BAM Thit realizes he LOVES Gan and then Nee realizes that her sister loves her no matter what...and that's when they all reach The End of a String. Haha.

D~D

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I wanna guess that it's Gan who gets shot. She's gonna get shot for protecting Nee...? Idk...haha. And then BAM Thit realizes he LOVES Gan and then Nee realizes that her sister loves her no matter what...and that's when they all reach The End of a String. Haha.
Lol... That's a good one. Lol..

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yes you should! I really wanna know. Hmm... I was gonna guess she was trying to protect Thit from getting shot from Wasan or Wit but Phatman's guess is better. :3 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Both Nee and Gan will get shot but Nee actually dies for trying to run away from the police so she got shot couple times. It was in the summary.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Just woke up and reas all ur comment. Where is the summary? Where? Star with the episode. I think 16 is ok, hope the director can make everything good, more romance, more love, and good solution for all.

2nd i really miss Aiyaja now, and Maiko ur spoil is reason why I have heart attack, oh my!

What happen?? What happen? Why my Gan been shot??

AikOm^_^

phatman said:

Awh, I agree with D~D, that is a good one! :clap:

D~D said:
Alrite... Alrite.. Maiko, thank u so much !!! Go and eat .. Lol..

I'm so stuffed! :yummy:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Yes you should! I really wanna know. Hmm... I was gonna guess she was trying to protect Thit from getting shot from Wasan or Wit but Phatman's guess is better. :3 

DaisyDukes already gave it away. :D

DaisyDukes* said:
Both Nee and Gan will get shot but Nee actually dies for trying to run away from the police so she got shot couple times. It was in the summary.

Oh, yeah, Nee will...I was trying to avoid giving that part away. xD *Sigh* There goes my hope of a happy ending for her...darn you, Exact! Why'd you have to make her so evil?!

Balu_bear said:
Just woke up and reas all ur comment. Where is the summary? Where? Star with the episode. I think 16 is ok, hope the director can make everything good, more romance, more love, and good solution for all.

2nd i really miss Aiyaja now, and Maiko ur spoil is reason why I have heart attack, oh my!

What happen?? What happen? Why my Gan been shot??

Whoops, sorry for the heart attack! :teary: But your comment about it still made me :whahuh: and :loool:!!! The policemen couldn't tell the difference between Nee and Gan, and they accidentally shoot Gan. They could be aiming for Nee or something. :shrug: We'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, glad to have you join us here in SSP's thread, Smilealways06!!!  :clap2: Yeah, waiting for the next episode is gruesome! :lmao: Even more drama next week, since Thit (Toomtam) and Gan (Vill) will...*whisper* divorce... :cry: But I'll be looking forward to the drama anyway hehe. :D Especially how Thit will find his way into Gan's heart again.
lol thanks i was a silent reader for this topic and didn't want to post up things yet lol but yeah it'll be so heart breaking but I don't care I still get to see that Thit is so heads over hills for Gan...

AikOm^_^

smilealways06 said:
lol thanks i was a silent reader for this topic and didn't want to post up things yet lol but yeah it'll be so heart breaking but I don't care I still get to see that Thit is so heads over hills for Gan...

The more the merrier! :wink: :grouphug: Yeah, I know, life can be so crazy and busy. :eek: Ooh, I agree! I think the majority of us want to see Thit missing Gan and continue harassing her. :ghehe:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
When it happen? I'm dying in waiting, hiz hiz, but when i think about 16 episode, suddently i want it slow down. Haizzzz!!!!

Maiko, can u tell me when our Thit wisen up and know everything?

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
When it happen? I'm dying in waiting, hiz hiz, but when i think about 16 episode, suddently i want it slow down. Haizzzz!!!!

Maiko, can u tell me when our Thit wisen up and know everything?

I think that scenario happens near the end. :scratchhead2: Hence, Nee dies. :)teary:) Yeah, I want more episodes, so that we can get more of Thit x Gan scenes. Aiyaja actually said that Thit will wisen up in about "an episode or so." :D Here's her quote, Balu_bear:

aiyaja said:
I know everyone is frustrated with how stupid Thit is but guys, in about an episode or so left, he'll wisen up, so please be patient. :bopping: :rockon:

Please continue to show your endless utmost support for this lakorn. I have the energy to translate the summaries every week despite my chaotic schedule in reality because of everyone here who has participated in the chats, who has silently enjoyed the lakorn, who has been through the ups and downs with me and the rest of us fans here for this lakorn! :yes:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Even if I dont like Nee but I dont want her die. Many people die in this movie huh? Why is that?

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Even if I dont like Nee but I dont want her die. Many people die in this movie huh? Why is that?

Because it's an Exact/Channel 5 lakorn, Balu_bear. :) Most of Exact lakorns share a lot of similarities: a lot of unnecessary and preventable deaths, over-drama, and unrepentant rai characters who usually die at the end. Yep, that's an Exact lakorn for you. :lol2: These days, it's rare to find an Exact lakorn with the rai character(s) turning their life around and reforming it. :eek: Yeah, I wish they had kept true to the original SSP storyline: Nee changing her ways and apologizing to her stepfather and ending up with her film director (Wit :loool:).

cecilia

Staff member
I was about to start this and now .. the spoiler sorta ruined it for me .. i will watch it once the lakorn ended or something (unless i'm getting really bore here in Japan).

Thanks for the spoiler na.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
I knew it. She's too evil to get away. I wish they didn't make her a murderer, but I guess they love drama too much.

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
Aha! Has everyone forgot about the "package" that Son's girlfriend (forgot her name) has posted? Maybe that's the reason why Grandmom wants to meet Gan as mentioned in aiyaja's episode 11 spoiler. Speaking about aiyaja's spoiler, I'm starting to miss her. :heart:

Her name's Im Jai (something like that, people spell it differently hehe), Bun-bun. :) I'm predicting that the package (which probably contains the necklace and Im Jai's note) will get to Thit, and he'll open it. Then, perhaps that's when he starts getting suspicious of Nee. But...I actually don't want the package to be the sole reason why he starts distrusting Nee. :no: I want him to slowly realize his feelings for Gan first, and then receive the package. I'll just have to wait and see how it goes. :shrug: Oh, yes, maybe Aiyaja's next spoiler will go into details about it. :woot:

phatman said:
Haha. I know, even if Wit changed we won't get Gan and Wit. I don't want Wit and Nee either. Nee is just pure evil, she really needs to...die. Haha.

I hope Nee stops her killing spree. It's just too much. Do the writers not know what else to add?? Do they really need to kill off every character?

Well, after killing people, I wouldn't want her with Wit, either. Unless she changes, but we know that's not going to happen! :loool: As for your last bolded questions, yes! xD That's the only thing Exact writers know what to put into their lakorn scripts (exaggerating here)! :lmao3: I wish they would learn from Channel 3!

SimPly_sWeEt said:
Thanks a bunch! :)

You're welcome! ^_^ (I love your username, by the way; it's "Simply_sWeEt!" :lol: :wink:)

sarasona said:
heard guy and nee gonna make a pair..
if its true, i want some more scenes of them :kiss: .......

Awh, how I dearly wish that were true, Sarasona! :spin: Sadly, I don't think it's going to happen! :no: :lmao: If Exact had kept true to the original storyline, Wit (Guy) and Nee (Vill) would have end up with each other. :teary: I would so love that! Perfect ending! Toomtam with Vill, and Guy with Vill!!! :wub: Now, I'm just looking forward to the scenes of Wit and Gan, and when Wit meets Nee again! Gosh, thinking about their attraction for each other still gets me blushing red! :blush: I freakin' :heart: their interaction with each other! It's only second (or third hehe) to Thit and Gan's interaction! :woot: Reason why it may be third is because of Wit and Gan's interaction! xD

SokLaHote said:
So much comments I don't think I can catch up on all. I'm ok with the lakorn being at 16 ep as long as they really use their air time well. No nonsense scenes then rush thru important ones. I just want a meaningful ending. I don't like having unanswered questions or dissatisfaction long after the lakorn ended. Basically I'd like them to wrap up everything good and we get closure with each and every character in the lakorn. BTW, I think Toomtam's singing is ok. I liked it when he played a guitar and sang a country song. I hope he will come out with better songs that suits him better in the future. I hope he stays busy so he can take care of his family. I remember a clip from his house warming he states he's not rejecting any work. I think I like this kid for many factors. Also for not being a veteran actor, he sure can make me feel emotional thru his acting and portrayal of the character. I've watched numerous lakorns of Vill and this is the first one that I really like her in. I'm curious what havoc Wit will cause of Nee. I'm also curious if Wit will tell the truth or tell lies like Wason. As much as I long to watch the next episode, I'm having a tough week and I want to enjoy a long, restful weekend. Monday stay away.

BTW, I think all you guys imagination makes a better lakorn than any script writer can come up with. :yes:

:bravo: I agree with you and Phatman! I want a good closure, too! :yes: And you're so right about Toomtam's acting, SokLaHote! :spin: Hope this weekend will be relaxing for you! :eek: If only we can control the direction of the lakorn! Our script is way better than Exact's! :coverlaf:

phatman said:
Hmm. Idk if I want that anymore haha. Nee is a psycho that needs immediate care, or she can just die off. I'm so mean, yes, but she really needs to repent or else she can go to h*ll. Wit is horny and crazy, but he hasn't killed anyone, so Nee doesn't deserve him. Haha.

And I agree with SokLaHote, I want closure! Like a good closure to everything. I still want more than 16 eps, but most of all I want a good ending.

Yes! Me, too! :lmao:

xox said:
Haha, that's my nickname for Toomtam. I don't care where he got famous from, I don't care if he's the winner or not from The Star, to me, he is famous for his face-grabbing, hard kisses!!! He is now the winner for the best kisses!  :dance1: Always trying to scare Gan with his kissing threats!  :coverlaf:

Same here. It doesn't matter to me whether Thit and Nee did it or not. Because Thit and Gan's "night" was wayyy better. And means a whole lot more. 

But Gan doesn't know that Thit loves her. All she's ever known is that Thit loves his own other woman. I actually understand Gan. (And I don't say that about alot of nang'eks. lol). Gan doesn't need to just justify anything to Thit because Thit is "supposedly" sooo in love with Nee.

Awh, he is! :crush: Oh, my gosh! I so agree with you about their willing scene! Glad to know I'm not the only who thinks so! :clap: I freakin' love their :heart: (love) scene! :wub: Despite not being perfect, it is still so beautiful and moving! :blush: Thanks for sharing the hugging picture of Thit and Gan! Love all their sweet pictures! :D

Kkrystal said:
Actually she did tell Thit that she has no relationship whatsoever with any of the guys but he just don't believe her.  She told him countless time.  That's why she said to him "Think whatever you want because it'll make no different since you never believe a word I say. In your eyes you've already label me."

Thit was only attracted to Nee but he fell in love with Gan.  He's like a child that always yearn for love affection and that's why he gets all work up and hurt when Gan doesn't show any kind of feelings for him.  The kid just don't have a straight mind. He's not dumb but he let his emotion get the better half of him. Hence we have our lakorn.   I want the ending of this version to be like the old version.  They have kids!!!!! Enough to make their own soccer team.  *Giggle*

Ooh! I like how you described that! :eek: :clap2: Oh? Really?! They had kids in the old version? Gosh dang it, I must have missed it! I only remember Thit and Gan hugging on the bed, then they're looking out the window (are there any kids playing outside in the yard? :scratchhead2: I may be remembering this wrong hehe)... I need to re-watch the old version's ending! Eh, don't feel like it now though. :p

AikOm^_^

cecilia said:
I was about to start this and now .. the spoiler sorta ruined it for me .. i will watch it once the lakorn ended or something (unless i'm getting really bore here in Japan).

Thanks for the spoiler na.

Wow! Sounds like fun! Hope you're having a blast in Japan, Cecilia! :D :dance1: How I wish I could visit Japan one day...I'm sure I could haha.

phatman said:
I knew it. She's too evil to get away. I wish they didn't make her a murderer, but I guess they love drama too much.

Yeah, Exact does... :rolleyes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Wow! Sounds like fun! Hope you're having a blast in Japan, Cecilia! :D :dance1: How I wish I could visit Japan one day...I'm sure I could haha.

Yeah, Exact does... :rolleyes:
They should learn from Ch3, huh? Haha.