AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
katecao said:
OMG! Of all the people in the Soorayagan palace, why would it had to be Nee to receive the parcel? :annoyed: :angry:   There is no justice to Imjai's death. She died for nothing. :weep:  Will this lakorn really ends at episode 16? It seems like it is dragging too much. :nono1: Our only hope is Won and Wit. Gan, you've been good and you've suffered too much already. Let your sister pay for the crimes that she've done. She is not human anymore!  :girlmad:  Don't cover up her wrongdoings. It is time for Gan to achieve happiness. Poor Gan :cry:

I don't think it's as draggy as Exact's other lakorns. :) It's actually moving at a fast pace. I suppose it has to be intercepted by Nee in order to build up the suspense and drama. :lol: We just have to be patient for the rest of Aiyaja's summary to see how everything will wrap up. Thit better find some evidence on his own! I want him to work his behind off to prove Gan's innocence!

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Gan, TELL THEM THE TRUTH. *sigh* Well, I think Gan's not gonna tell the truth but someone else will. Maybe Won? I'm thinking it'll be her. But yeah, not sure.

Won seems like the most likely person to do so. I know Gan's holding back for Thit's sake, but I want her to fight for herself, too. Fight for both of them! Come on, Gan!

phatman said:
Imjai is Wasan's baby mamma right? She died?! Ackx! I'm getting tired of all these deaths. What the heck. Too much for my taste.

Yep, she is, and she dies in episode 12. Wasan accidentally strangles her to death... :teary:

cikna

sarNie Adult
dear maiko , no sweat! :bopping: i am like that. I just like to write especially about things i like in a lakorn. if people read and comment, it''s good. vice versa, also fine by me. as long as thai lakorn fans don't treat each other badly and curse at one another. i come to threads like this because I like the environment. everybody talks about their likes and dislikes. and so far, i see everybody even though in the midst of SSP craze, u all manage to get along well.it's good to be hear

balu_bear, it's always nice when people say they like what you commented. i think people like you, maiko and aiyaja, it's hard not to drop by and say something about SSP

D~D said:
I totally agree with Cikna, I really do hope that we get to see good thing between Gan and Thit for up comming EP, even though aiyaja have already gave us the spoiler.

thanks D~D for agreeing. as much as I love and have to accept the lows of the drama, but i wish the highs will arrive soon. we need to see more sweet airtime of the pranangs.

phatman said:
Oh you're so funny. Can't believe you fell in love with SSP first. Well actually, I can. Haha. Oh man you should really watch other lakorns too! Lets see, something similar to this lakorn, that I've seen, is Sawan Biang (with Anne Thongprasom and Ken Theeradeth)...there's also Jam Luey Ruk (with Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn). They're considered slap/kiss genre just like SSP. Anyone know anything else for our Balu? Hehe.
 balu_bear, perhaps have a go at game rai game rak (Nadech & Yaya)? Jam Luey Rak is my all time favourite. Yup, u should give JLR a try too. U won't be dissappointed

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning everybody!!! (Its morning in my place, ^^) wake up and hold my phone to catch up ur comment is 1st thing to do. Maybe it gonna be a part of day.

Maiko! U told that they have 2 page of episode 14? Its not over for the spoil of ep 14? Is it true?

Cikna, thanks for ur advice, a friend of mine is totally crazy with Yadech couple and give me all movie that have Yadech. But now I've just only focus on SSP, after the end of this I think all of ur suggest lakorn of you, Phatman and Maiko will open my life to whole new world, kakakaka. Thanks for this!

AikOm^_^

cikna said:
dear maiko , no sweat! :bopping: i am like that. I just like to write especially about things i like in a lakorn. if people read and comment, it''s good. vice versa, also fine by me. as long as thai lakorn fans don't treat each other badly and curse at one another. i come to threads like this because I like the environment. everybody talks about their likes and dislikes. and so far, i see everybody even though in the midst of SSP craze, u all manage to get along well.it's good to be hear

balu_bear, it's always nice when people say they like what you commented. i think people like you, maiko and aiyaja, it's hard not to drop by and say something about SSP

thanks D~D for agreeing. as much as I love and have to accept the lows of the drama, but i wish the highs will arrive soon. we need to see more sweet airtime of the pranangs.

balu_bear, perhaps have a go at game rai game rak (Nadech & Yaya)? Jam Luey Rak is my all time favourite. Yup, u should give JLR a try too. U won't be disappointed

Awh, thankies, Cikna! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: Yes, even though we all have our likes and dislikes, there's no need for disrespect. :) I'm glad we're all getting along well in this thread, too...for the most part. :D Ooh, how sweet of you to think that people like Balu_bear, Aiyaja, and me, make this thread irresistible (not your exact words, but kind of the same meaning hehe!). :yahoo: It's always nice to hear from a new fan. :yes:

We all want the same thing: more loving scenes between our pra'nangs before the "end of the string." :lol: I hope Art (SSP's director) listens to us again! I love the SSP fans on IG who have been asking him about it. Please grant us our wishes, P'Art! :spin: Ooh, I like your recommendation of Game Rai Game Rak, Cikna! Balu_bear, now that's another dramatic/romantic (a little bit of slap/kiss) lakorn hehe. :)

phatman said:
Oh dear. Did they have to drag Imjai into the mess too? Grr.

I know! I don't think her death is necessary at all. :nono1: Like I said, it's bad enough that she loses her baby. But she dies by Wasan's hands, too! Her love is wasted on a jerk like him! :thumbdown: I can tolerate San's death, but Imjai's death is just shocking...oh, Exact! :angry:

Balu_bear said:
Good morning everybody!!! (Its morning in my place, ^^) wake up and hold my phone to catch up ur comment is 1st thing to do. Maybe it gonna be a part of day.

Maiko! U told that they have 2 page of episode 14? Its not over for the spoil of ep 14? Is it true?

Cikna, thanks for ur advice, a friend of mine is totally crazy with Yadech couple and give me all movie that have Yadech. But now I've just only focus on SSP, after the end of this I think all of ur suggest lakorn of you, Phatman and Maiko will open my life to whole new world, kakakaka. Thanks for this!

Morning, Balu_bear! :wink: Yes, only two pages of episode 14 have been released...a page is released at a time on the website called Manager in which lakorns' episodes' summaries are revealed (there are four pages to each episode). Episode 14 isn't over yet. :) We still have two more pages. Aiyaja is waiting for them, like we are, too. Hoping for good news from Aiyaja! She hasn't been happy with the latest spoilers lately. :teary: Ooh, I hope you'll enjoy more lakorns, especially the older ones! :D And you're welcome! :grouphug:

katecao

sarNie Egg
What's the day today in Thailand? What time is SSP airing over there? I'm just curious, because I get to watch it here (from LakornHD) in like 7:30am on Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm watching it without subs, but it feels like I understand everything that the characters are saying and stuff because of their outstanding acting ( gestures, facial expressions, internal and external feelings..). I hope its Monday already. I'm feeling excited because of SSP, but I'm not excited for school

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Very shocking...grr.

:yes: :weep:

katecao said:
What's the day today in Thailand? What time is SSP airing over there? I'm just curious, because I get to watch it here (from LakornHD) in like 7:30am on Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm watching it without subs, but it feels like I understand everything that the characters are saying and stuff because of their outstanding acting ( gestures, facial expressions, internal and external feelings..). I hope its Monday already. I'm feeling excited because of SSP, but I'm not excited for school

I'm not 100% positive, but I think Thailand's time is ahead of the United States by at least 12+ hours (something like that :shrug:). Sud Sai Paan airs at 8:30 P.M., Thailand time, I believe. When watching it live on various websites, it airs around 6:10 A.M., Pacific time, here in the U.S. :) Then LakornHD and other YouTube channels will upload its episodes almost after it finishes airing. Sorry if that sounds confusing! :sweat:

Same here, I want it to be Monday already. The only thing is, I'm not looking forward to work, while it's school for you. :lol: Ooh, I'm like you, Katecao; even though I don't understand Thai, I understand what's going on (somewhat) through the acting and everything else. :yes: :bravo:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I finally finished 12. Man, Nee freaks the heck out of me. I think I'm going to have nightmares. Haha. I feel for Thit...he seems to be questioning Nee now. I think all this time he's finally realized that he doesn't love Nee because he avoids her advances all the time. Haha. Oh the heartache.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I can't get enough of episode 12 with Gan and Wit. I replay their scene like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000x.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh have way catch up but no longer could watch because da youtube subber move all her vedio to a protect site... :no: it so sad!!! Poor me :teary: anyways my view, i literary hate Wason and Gandamanee...those two r prefect for each other...prefectly couple made from hell!!! :rant:  :rant:  And Thitit and Gandawasee r da prefect couple made from heaven :yes: :yes: ...

Gawd da scene where Wason come in and tell everyone etc and say it Gaan...i want pull him out of the TV and slap in and choke him...i could be his wrost nightmare....and poor Im Jai...i pity her so much and hope they find her justice....anyways i believe Wason is going to get what he desever...and when tat happen im going to laugh out load adn say "you desever it!" no pity against him...and Nee...at the end i just hope she die in a merisable death....

And at da end...i really enjoy all da cute scene of Gaan and Thitit...had my smile one 24/7 and cheek is burnning but who care it my Thitit and Gaan :wub: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Gosh have way catch up but no longer could watch because da youtube subber move all her vedio to a protect site... :no: it so sad!!! Poor me :teary: anyways my view, i literary hate Wason and Gandamanee...those two r prefect for each other...prefect couple made from hell!!!! And Thitit and Gandawasee r da prefect couple made from heaven :yes:
If you click on her link in her video description box it'll take you to her unlisted playlist. So actually the videos are still there. Or you can always go check out viki, it's there too.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Episode 14 isn't over yet. :) We still have two more pages. Aiyaja is waiting for them, like we are, too. Hoping for good news from Aiyaja! She hasn't been happy with the latest spoilers lately. :teary: Ooh, I hope you'll enjoy more lakorns, especially the older ones! :D And you're welcome! :grouphug:

Wuhooo! Yippeedoodaa! Hurrah for the more coming spoilers! There's still hope for Thit and Gan. If the two pages turn out to be as devastating as the previous two, I am thinking of skipping episode 14 (as if I can restrain myself from watching..)!

Balu_bear: Wow! So many has helped you with the names of must-watch lakorn! ...and I want to contribute too! Kularb Rai Glai Ruk starring Mat and Great is one of my favourite. If you like tough girl and guy with a smile to die for, this is a definitely must-watch!

Aiyaja, Maiko, phatman et al. : Regarding the ending of spoiler episode 14 part 2 where someone interrupted Nee at the end,  I just hope it's not Wason the ghost... bwahahaha (spooky laugh).

Morning everyone! Rise and shine!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@ Sweet_09; You and me want the same exact thing for Nee. I too hope she has a painful and miserable death.

katecao

sarNie Egg
Thank you sooo much MAIKO :) for that information. It just that I feel like I've been waiting for too long before Monday comes.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I finally finished 12. Man, Nee freaks the heck out of me. I think I'm going to have nightmares. Haha. I feel for Thit...he seems to be questioning Nee now. I think all this time he's finally realized that he doesn't love Nee because he avoids her advances all the time. Haha. Oh the heartache.

:lmao2: :lmao3: Ooh, she certainly gets scarier and creepier each passing episode! :nailbiter: Yikes, anybody else notices that Nee's makeup is even more extreme now than the beginning? :eek: It's a little too much sometimes. :mellow: But other than that, my Vill is still gorgeous! :wub: I prefer light makeup for Nee, though hehe! Yes! Thit does avoid her like the plague! Serves him right! :loool: He made his bed, now he needs to sleep in it...with needy Nee! :rofl: :ghehe:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I can't get enough of episode 12 with Gan and Wit. I replay their scene like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000x.

:whahuh: Awh! Same here! Even when replaying all the wonderful, bittersweet Thit x Gan scenes in episode 12, I CANNOT skip Gan and Wit's scene! :woot: After re-watching Thit and Gan's flashback scene, I have to watch Gan and Wit's scene, too! xD Then, I can go onto the next Thit x Gan scene (the one in which he meets up with her and she returns his wedding ring :cry:). Wowie, you're really in love with them, Ntsuab-Ci! :cloud9: Hahahaha, awh, if only Gan will work for Wit, huh? That would drive Thit crazy! :coverlaf: I :heart: their (Gan and Wit's) interaction so much during that scene! :wub: Beautifully shot scene of the both of them facing each other in the buggy/carriage, then he leans forward, grabbing her hand and adamantly kissing it! :spicy: And that intense stare he gives her! :faint:

Sweet_09 said:
Gosh have way catch up but no longer could watch because da youtube subber move all her vedio to a protect site... :no: it so sad!!! Poor me :teary: anyways my view, i literary hate Wason and Gandamanee...those two r prefect for each other...prefectly couple made from hell!!! :rant:  :rant:  And Thitit and Gandawasee r da prefect couple made from heaven :yes: :yes: ...

Gawd da scene where Wason come in and tell everyone etc and say it Gaan...i want pull him out of the TV and slap in and choke him...i could be his wrost nightmare....and poor Im Jai...i pity her so much and hope they find her justice....anyways i believe Wason is going to get what he desever...and when tat happen im going to laugh out load adn say "you desever it!" no pity against him...and Nee...at the end i just hope she die in a merisable death....

Haha, I was going to tell you about her (Pimmberly Ann's) secret playlist, but Phatman beat me to it. xD Here, I'll post it for you and other people who want to watch. You can either click this LINK or the following link, Sweet_09:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=addto&list=PLTWuSSsrYfCvai7Px9xk4G4LrCL--6ytZ

Hahahaha, your bolded comment is too cute and funnie! :lmao3: :lolyup: So true! But seriously, Nee looks so much better with Wit! He would have changed her if I got my way! :ghehe: Yes, poor Imjai, indeed! :weep: Ooh, I know, I wanted to beat up Wasan, too! Yet, I'm going to feel sorry for him when he dies...same for Nee. Which means...I'm not as cruel as I claim to be. :teary: Or, I'm just emotional and sensitive when it comes to certain things. :D

bun-bun said:
Wuhooo! Yippeedoodaa! Hurrah for the more coming spoilers! There's still hope for Thit and Gan. If the two pages turn out to be as devastating as the previous two, I am thinking of skipping episode 14 (as if I can restrain myself from watching..)!

Balu_bear: Wow! So many has helped you with the names of must-watch lakorn! ...and I want to contribute too! Kularb Rai Glai Ruk starring Mat and Great is one of my favourite. If you like tough girl and guy with a smile to die for, this is a definitely must-watch!

Aiyaja, Maiko, phatman et al. : Regarding the ending of spoiler episode 14 part 2 where someone interrupted Nee at the end,  I just hope it's not Wason the ghost... bwahahaha (spooky laugh).

Morning everyone! Rise and shine!

Morning, Bun-bun! :D Your day is starting, but it's night over here for me...it's about to end! :cry1: And I work early tomorrow! So, I'm not looking forward to that, no! :nono1: And yes, let's keep up the faith for Thit and Gan! :yes: Haha! Your comment about Wason/Wasan the ghost cracks me up! :rofl: Phatman, I'm laughing with you! :lmao3:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
@ Sweet_09; You and me want the same exact thing for Nee. I too hope she has a painful and miserable death.

Grr, Exact nang'rais' deaths always seem to be too easy...they die quickly and without repentance! :annoyed: But the drama and suspense leading to their deaths are so much longer and, well, dramatic! :loool:

katecao said:
Thank you sooo much MAIKO :) for that information. It just that I feel like I've been waiting for too long before Monday comes.

You're welcome, Katecao! :) :wink: Really sorry if it's confusing, hehe. :sweat: Ooh, I feel your pain! I'm grateful for the days off from work, but why can't I get Mondays and Tuesdays off?! :lmao: The week goes by slowly... Just two more days until Monday! :dance1:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
Really? Woa! Is it just say that in lakorn or it will be said in modern like like a speak to say about love?

Thanks for this Cool. I think i get more information about lakorn because of all your explain guys! Thanks so much
"chan ruk tur" is also used in modern thai language na ja :p

okay anyways, u guys want Nee to die so bad .Its funny 555  :whahuh: but chyaaa i do agree she neeeds to suffer  :numchuck: I hope that when she dies, she'll realize all her mistakes. I don't just want her dead then just  happy ending lol :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
"chan ruk tur" is also used in modern thai language na ja :p

okay anyways, u guys want Nee to die so bad .Its funny 555  :whahuh: but chyaaa i do agree she neeeds to suffer  :numchuck: I hope that when she dies, she'll realize all her mistakes. I don't just want her dead then just  happy ending lol :coverlaf:

Awh, I think she'll die an easy, almost painless, death, Cool. Without repenting at all! :nono1: Evil, selfish girl! :yuck:

D~D

sarNie Adult
@---> Maiko
ThanX 4 the heads up about more spoiler for EP14. I really thought that EP 14 ends with Nee interrupted by Thit.
Thank goodness, perhaps there is still HOPE. :)
( I doubt it).