songielove

sarNie Juvenile
............... I've never been so impatient watching SSP. This finale episode had me so desperate for time!!! (Sorry i couldn't join you all for the live viewing, but your commentaries cracked me up!-- @Daisy, @Aiyaja, @Maiko, et al.) I was so into the episode, thinking, "Alright, it's moving along pretty fast. Nee should be out the door in less than 10mins."....... :mellow: How wrong was i. She practically stole the whole episode-- and that's not a compliment (except to Vill, the actor)!

The Thai audience really, really love Nee. Vill especially. :lol: (I don't blame her though; Nee is her most intense work yet.) P'Art certainly gave the finale to the Thai audience, which is understandable since they're the ones who directly make the ratings. But of all ways to wrap up SPP and give Thit and Gan a happy ending...? It was pretty bad writing. Why waste more time having Gan "leave"? It felt so rushed and thoughtless. Thit and Gan can make miracles given those extra minutes!! A baby even. :shrug: You never know, with all the eye sex and all-- 555 KimBerry! :lol:

But i'm with Maiko on this one--- those kisses were heavenly (i could be wrong, but i've never seen a lakorn end with a longstanding smooch). They don't make up for the whole episode, but they are cherishing (i liked the first kiss a lot more^^). P'Art was very risky, too risky here. But i'd like to believe that he trusted his audience, both domestic and international... That Thit and Gan's love was constant and rooted, it didn't need to be exaggerated or explicitly shown to prove that they were deeply connected. Their love doesn't need a closure because they'll be together for the rest of their lives.............. Yeahhh, i'm trying to convince myself here na. :teary:

Thanks for the photos, Maiko. I did see them on IG. The sexy bed scene must have been a part of the first episode when Thit and Nee were in Prachuap. The second photo, i've seen before... That's the missing scene i was talking about that kind of messed up the transition from the dessert scene to the beach scene. Really hope they will release an uncut dvd na..

I think SSP deserves a high rating! Even with this finale, i'll still support SSP!! The team has worked so hard for a quality production (maybe not in the last half of the scriptwriting, but the film set, wardrobe, editing, etc. is all very well thought out. Something i appreciate a lot that we don't get with all lakorns. That's why i'll always be in favor of Exact.). Toomtam and Vill deserve the hype!!

This isn't goodbye from me, but i really enjoyed my time with all you girls here. We've had so much fun thanks to SSP/Toomtam/Vill, so let's have faith for a reunion. I think you will feel better once you step away for a bit (not days!) to put things in perspective.

P.S. Maiko, you really broke my heart. Couldn't even wait one more day to move SSP to the "Old Lakorn" section?? :lol:

P.P.S. Their cheesy dialogue at the end gave me butterflies in my tummy. Hehehe. XD

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Just finished it! It wasn't the best ending nor anywhere close to perfect but it was one hell of an ending! 

CAN WE GET A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MS. VILL WANNAROT????!!!  :worthy:

Highlights:
Thit and his cheesy smile when he turned around and saw Gan's face!!! I literally giggled!  :coverlaf:

Toomtam!!!! Damn, you are one sexyass kisser!  :faint:

Annddd, the final kiss!  :spin: Vill and Toomtam are so natural!!! 

I HAD to take screenshots while watching!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I have always wondered something ever since I saw Sawan Biang.
"Are they actually naked?"
Haha. Never! The guys are usually in their boxers while the girls are in a tube top. The Thai culture is very conservative. They're not as open about nudity as Americans are. The standard for Thai movies is different though. When you're talking about films, nudity isn't a taboo anymore. Look at Jan Dara. But for lakorns, it's usually pg-13. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
And that picture with Nee and Thit, did they ever hit it off at Prajuab??? I thought they just made out. If so, that's nasty if he slept with both twins. 

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
K, pictures first, then, I'll work on the reviews. :lol:

Credits: NuMuay Ttfc Dwfc's Facebook; Vill & katesontichai's Twitters.

Note: I hope you enjoy this beautiful picture, Phatman! Eek, I'm giddy over Gilly! So for this picture, Kate Sontichai (Vill's mother) tweeted, "Vill shoothing [shooting] Sood Saiparn with Guy today." Awh, such a delicious treat! I'm so grateful she posted up this awesome picture of Gilly! :wub: Hmm, I wonder if this means...something between Wit and Gan in the future? :woot: I dearly hope so!!! Yes, more scenes of Wit and Gan! :yahoo: Heck, I'll be happy even if it's really Nee and Wit! Just as long as there are Gilly scenes. :D

Okay, while you all are praying for Toomtam and Vill to be paired up again, I will be praying for Vill and Guy to be paired up again. And this time with a better lakorn (non action preferably). MWAHAHAH!  :clap:

Just kidding...don't shoot me. lol! I really do hope for both Toomtam and Guy to be paired up with Vill in the future.  :thumbup:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
waaaaaah it's really over!!! :cry:  :cry1: the ending wasn't all that spectacular, but I enjoyed it. I will miss khun thiti!!!!! goodbye SSP!!!!! :tearybye:  :clap:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Toomtam, you are seriously the sexist kisser out there!! Look at those sexy jawlines of his...so sexy! The last actor that could kiss so sexy was Won Bin for me. Lol. Thit, I'm in love with you. Your kisses are HOT! Love his cheesy smile. Awww, what an adorable man. Hehe

Love that bed scene of Nee and Thit. Lol. HOT.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I couldn't keep myself away from this thread. I'm gonna miss this thread so much ;~; It's so sad to find this thread in the Old Lakorn section. Anyways, I read everyone's posts and the ending seems to be disappointing. I scrolled past the pictures so hopefully, I didn't spoil too much for myself, LOL.

All I want is a happy ending for Thit & Gan. :) Big applaud for Toomtam & Vill!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I haven't watched the last episode yet so everybody, before we all part away... )': WAIT for me to watch it with english subs!!! So I can be angry with you guys or happy. LOL. Only if you want but um yeah. Thanks Maiko. My name is pretty hard to remember but it's okay. :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
Toomtam, you are seriously the sexist kisser out there!! Look at those sexy jawlines of his...so sexy! The last actor that could kiss so sexy was Won Bin for me. Lol. Thit, I'm in love with you. Your kisses are HOT! Love his cheesy smile. Awww, what an adorable man. Hehe
Love that bed scene of Nee and Thit. Lol. HOT.
Ohmygod, that jawline. Don't get me started. XDD Toomtam makes Thitit all the more worthy. *fans self*

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's the end of the string for us on this thread as well. Thank you everyone for making this journey a memorable one: Maiko, Songielove, D~D, Phatman, Ntsuab-Ci, Huajaikaungtur, DaisyDukes*, Ceda_Lee, MissSunny, XOX, Chalidaluvprin, Maithao., Cik_nuriz, Preetam, Cikna, Lovinglakorn, Katecao, Dchick81, Bun-Bun, Sawan, KimBerry, Thaochristina, Fun, Cool:), & Soklahote.
And many more, if I didn't include your name, I apologize, please know that I appreciate every word and every view you contributed to this  thread.
  I'll see you guys around this thread, still, or perhaps in other threads.

Even though, the ending was a disappointment; however, I still wish SSP major success in Thailand, China, and wherever it is aired at. I hope other fans would have as much fun, heartache, and attachment as we did here at Sarn.

Still praying for:

1. DOUBLE DIGIT RATINGS
2. OFFICIAL UNCUT DVD SET
3. TOOMTAM & VILL REUNION

Still keeping the faith....

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Ntsuab-Ci: Oh, don't worry. I haven't seen it yet. I'll hopefully be watching it on Friday with my mom since she has became a Toomtam & Vill fan :) No worries!

@DaisyDukes & Songielove: Oh heckyess, his jawline. We can talk about it all day, LOLOL. He's just one fine guy ;)

@Aiyaja: So happy that you listed my name, thank you. It makes me feel so special. And yes, it's sadly the end of the string. I still need to watch the last episode but I'm already having a sense of what it will consist of. Yes, hope to see you in more threads! Also, big thank you to you for giving us spoilers and posting in this thread. I enjoyed reading your posts :) Those are my wishes as well!~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
huajaikaungtur; GOOD! Same. I might watch it on Friday or earlier. 

aiyaja; Awwee. Thank you so much for spoiling us! You worked hard. :) 

*sigh* I'll miss you girls. Hopefully and I'm sure we'll meet again at another trend. :) I seen some of your posts on the same trend I'm looking at so looking forward to talking with you about that. :D

cool :)

sarNie Adult
:cry1: it's over :no: last episode was ok . I just wish there was more of our lovely toomtum and vill scenes- I MEAN Gan 555. I had the goosebumps when Gan walked through the door,I wus just like"yeeeesh his girl's here" lol. I will admit ,I was crying when Nee was crying..it felt so real omygerd :faint: but overall it was a good journey especially with all u girls :yahoo:

@daisydukes, ahaha!! His jawline,glad that u pointed that out :bhehe: it makes him look extra smexy when he kisses :drools:

@Maiko,thanks for aaaalll the things you've done,posting lots of pictures,replying to all of our comments,and ur entertaining hardcore fangirling LOL actually the fangirling goes to everyone here hehe love u guys.

@aiyaja,thankyou sooo much for all ur spoilers girl :heart:

@phatman,ahaha ur love for Guy lolololol :ghehe:

@lots of others I didn't reply to BUT I remember u all like huajaikaungtur,bun-bun,ntsuab-si,songielove,D~D,ceda_lee,XOX,Sawan,Soklahote,fun and omgawsh sooo much more I can't remember rite now :scratchhead: lol I tried .sorry for those I can't remember from the top of my "lose-memory-fast" head LOL 555 but yaa RAK TOOK KON NA KA aka I luv everyone ok? :kiss:

@EVERYONE . Thanks for keeping this thread alive!! Woohooo! Its so fun fangirling with u guys 555

SSP OFFICIALLY OVER . :cry:

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I am not happy with the direction they took this drama after all the beautiful scenes between Gan and Thit. I was hoping for more romantic, loving scenes between Gandawasee and Thit, but it seems the drama somehow made a turn that no longer coincide with what was happening. Suddenly Thit divorces Gandawasee, and Gandamanee is the focus with all her dramas and deceits. 

There is also way too many open holes that the drama doesn't answer or close up, such as the death of Imjai, the grandmother's prayer for a child, the necklace, etc. I am left unfulfilled in this drama, as if in the second part of this drama, the writer has changed. I am very disappointed at how they ended the last 9 episodes. I'm not sure how Gandawasee can easily go back to marry Thit after all that has happened.

On the positive side, Vill and Toomtam has great chemistry and is loved throughout the whole drama! I hope they reunite. I am praying they remake 3 of these dramas and have Vill and Toomtam play in it:

1. Fai Loung (Willy & Tao)

2. Mia Rai Won - This is another twin drama, with the nang-ek being the stronger twin.

3. I don't know what the title is, since I can't read Thai, but the drama was very good, a slap and kiss drama.

Thanks to all who kept us up to date with all the news, storyline, and comments. This was one great drama to begin with, so I am happy that I got to meet two casts that I've never seen their dramas before in the past and will continue to follow and support!

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
bun-bun said:
Hahaha... I was expecting Nee to be dead by the 3rd part (of the videos uploaded by ThaiLakornHD). So I clicked to watch the 4th part, nope there's still Nee. Then off to the 5th part, nope she's not dead yet. Then off to the final part. 8 minutes for "reconciliation". 8 minutes. Wow! The director has greatly ruined a supposed to be good lakorn and tremendously broke my heart. Hope is definitely forsaken for SSP. Oh well, due to being utterly bitter and disapointed of having a hope unfullfilled, I am not hoping for it to get high rating. Yup, I'm so upset to the point of not wanting to give the director, the staff and the bloody company who approved such idiotic ending the chance of enjoying the victory of getting high rating while they victoriously has wasted my time hoping for a remarkable ending for the pra'nang.

Nevertheless, my broken heart is now quickly being treated by the very cute MARKIM in TRRR (I know this might be off topic but this is what happen when SSP ending suck so bad that I'm trying my best to forget about it and hope that the SSP crew will be sooo upset that I chose to watch other lakorn than theirs!!!! AAAAARRRRRR!!!!!).

"mia ja~~~~"

I'm coming KOB!!!!

=)

p/s: It's nice meeting you all, the thread is a wonderful place. I "met" wonderful people here. Hope we'll reconnect soon through other interesting lakorns.
How funny. I'm watch TRRR. I'm need of some comedy after this kiss and slap. 

aiyaja said:
It's the end of the string for us on this thread as well. Thank you everyone for making this journey a memorable one: Maiko, Songielove, D~D, Phatman, Ntsuab-Ci, Huajaikaungtur, DaisyDukes*, Ceda_Lee, MissSunny, XOX, Chalidaluvprin, Maithao., Cik_nuriz, Preetam, Cikna, Lovinglakorn, Katecao, Dchick81, Bun-Bun, Sawan, KimBerry, Thaochristina, Fun, Cool:), & Soklahote.
And many more, if I didn't include your name, I apologize, please know that I appreciate every word and every view you contributed to this  thread.
  I'll see you guys around this thread, still, or perhaps in other threads.

Even though, the ending was a disappointment; however, I still wish SSP major success in Thailand, China, and wherever it is aired at. I hope other fans would have as much fun, heartache, and attachment as we did here at Sarn.

Still praying for:

1. DOUBLE DIGIT RATINGS
2. OFFICIAL UNCUT DVD SET
3. TOOMTAM & VILL REUNION

Still keeping the faith....
Awww thanks aiyaja for the shout out. Thank you for all the hard work of the spoilers and translating everything to us. So going to miss everyone one here. But will hope to see you ladies at another thread. *Finger Crossing * that some of our prayer will be answer. 

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much to those who kept this thread going! You know who you are, thanks for all that you've put into this thread! I am seriously going to miss this thread! Hehehe...anyways, on to the end finale. Urgh....I wanted MORE AND MORE! haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
OMG. Guys, the action; the moment of truth is about to happen!!!  I cannot believe Nee, still lying in her thick skin after Thit already knew the truth!!!!  But, that moment when the sweet Gan walks in, it is so gentle and sweet!!!!!! ahhhhh
That's why I can't stop praising Vill's acting in here.  It's like the moment she walks in, Gan & Nee are two completely different people.  Must be hard for Vill to switch back & forth like that, but she did it effortlessly. 

aiyaja said:
Dude, they're not moving fast enough for me. I'm afraid Thit and Gan will really only have 2 minutes at the end. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
So sad...they really did just have 2 minutes at the end  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: <---that was me too! 

Maiko^_^ said:
DaisyDukes, it's not even Nee anymore for the last couple minutes. I blame the elders and supporting characters this time! :rant: I'm so annoyed with them!!!! What's with them just standing around and talking?!!! Not for the first time, I wanted Nom Sai to shut her mouth...and everybody else's lines are so unnecessary!!!!!!!!!! Urgh, can't stand just watching the elders talking, talking, talking...get to the point, guys! T_T Please hurry up to Thit and Gan's happy ending! :woot:
Seriously right???!!! Nom Sai is sooooooo unnecessary! Like WTF?! Shut up already.  Even our cute grandma wouldn't shut up. Of course we know the moral of the story here already...can't we just move along already. No more lecturing!!!  :annoyed: Freaking old people...always think they know best.  

KimBerry said:
I should love it when Nee you know...died but it was sad!  :cry:
And I agree, why show more of those unnecessary scenes?  such a waste of time..
Nee's dead scene was indeed very sad.  When she said that she won't run anymore because she's so tired...I actually felt sorry for her.  She was so desperate to get what she wanted, but things ended so bitterly for her.  Bitter for her because the people she hurt were still willing to help her.  Kinda like...bittersweet.  

Maiko^_^ said:
I feel so cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's with the flashback scenes at the end?! And we still see Nee!!!!!!! What's up with that?! Can we never get a moment's peace without her?! But sweet kisses!
Nee appeared first during the flashbacks...right??? That's what I remember.  I was offended for Gan.  Even in death, Nee still shines :sleep:   

KimBerry said:
:beer: I need a drink... :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  cut short baby! I wanted MOARRRRR!
I need 10 drinks! Like so many of you...I feel so cheated.  So cheated because I remained loyal to SSP til the end.  This feels like a terrible break up.  Indulging myself in beer...maybe some vodka.

aiyaja said:
Dude, it's a good thing P'Art left town man, if I were in BKK, I would be egging his house for sure!! What a stupid Episode 17, filled with so many filler scenes.
:loool:  :loool:  :loool: Take me with you! You throw eggs at his house while I TP his car! 

DaisyDukes* said:
yea, I think he knew people were going to rant on him, so he figured he would vacate. LOL. hahaha. what a clever dude. 555+++

anyways, yea, this ending is so stupid! srsly, really stupid!! Thit still had those mesmerizing eyes for Gan, and Gan was so happy to see Thit in the end, but still the ending is missing so much development.  So many fillers/unnecessary supporting casts.

HEY! Where are all you FAN FICTION writers!!??!!!! Please write your own alternative ending!!! I will gladly read your ending instead! lol :p
Clever??? Well...he wasn't very clever with SSP's ending.  And yes...PLEASE...our fan fiction writers, please write your own ending.  I'll be on the look out for that.  

DaisyDukes* said:
But as THE DIRECTOR, he had the POWER to change the script to make it suitable and much more enjoyable. BUT, they ran CHEAP and out of ideas. Stupid jing jing.  p'Art is currently thanking the fans for sticking around and enjoying the lakorn all the way! LOL I don't think he knows, he's got furious international viewers over here! Lol.

ahh, honestly, I'm disappointed with the ending.  Thit and Gan really had a short screen at the end.  I'm not happy.  I need to run to LakornHDTV, to rewatch the end.  I want to see Gan and Thit a couple more times, and that kiss. :)
I don't understand why he's thanking viewers??? If Thailand viewers really did enjoyed the ending...I...I..I don't know what else to say.  

aiyaja said:
^Yeah, Thai viewers have a different perspective than us international fans. They may have loved the ending but us? It was utter BS.

DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. Yes, please we still NEED that double DIGITS!!!!!!!!!!!! 555+++  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :pervie:  :clap:

I think my favorite scene would have to be that scene of Nee, running back into Thit's bedroom and crying like some mother-fool of some sort! Like, literally, her crying there was AMAZING! She cried like a real GIRL! A real life situation/acting there! That I applaud for her!!! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

In the end, it's good to know that Thit never intended to hurt Nee.  He wanted her to come out clean and help her become a better person, so Thit is really a genuine person overall. :spin:  :coverlaf:  :clap:  :loool:

Ah, Gan, do you really have to be that polite and prim, and never speak for yourself?!?! Lol. Geez, naa man sai sometmes.!! LOL
I was frustrated with Gan til the end. Nee is standing there swearing up & down that she's Gan...and Gan just shakes her head & stares with tears in her eyes.  I was hopeful that Gan would at least stand up for herself this time & say something back.  

cikna said:
like all of you, i was a bit upset and dissappointed with the last epi. the serie should have gone out with a bang! maybe a pregnancy or something!

gandamanee brought hell into everybody's life and took so many lives away....and in the end she died peacefully? right.....

yeah, i get the forgive and forget moral-lesson thing, but not everyone is the forgive and forget material. there's also retribution and paying for sins thing. at least she should seek forgiveness from her father, gan and everybody else. at least that show some sort of regret on gandamanee part. oh, well, it is what it is.
Nee didn't even apologize to Gan! Not to her father...NOBODY! She had no remorse...it's like ok...I lost so I'll just go die now.  

bun-bun said:
Hahaha... I was expecting Nee to be dead by the 3rd part (of the videos uploaded by ThaiLakornHD). So I clicked to watch the 4th part, nope there's still Nee. Then off to the 5th part, nope she's not dead yet. Then off to the final part. 8 minutes for "reconciliation". 8 minutes. Wow! The director has greatly ruined a supposed to be good lakorn and tremendously broke my heart. Hope is definitely forsaken for SSP. Oh well, due to being utterly bitter and disapointed of having a hope unfullfilled, I am not hoping for it to get high rating. Yup, I'm so upset to the point of not wanting to give the director, the staff and the bloody company who approved such idiotic ending the chance of enjoying the victory of getting high rating while they victoriously has wasted my time hoping for a remarkable ending for the pra'nang.

Nevertheless, my broken heart is now quickly being treated by the very cute MARKIM in TRRR (I know this might be off topic but this is what happen when SSP ending suck so bad that I'm trying my best to forget about it and hope that the SSP crew will be sooo upset that I chose to watch other lakorn than theirs!!!! AAAAARRRRRR!!!!!).

"mia ja~~~~"

I'm coming KOB!!!!

=)

p/s: It's nice meeting you all, the thread is a wonderful place. I "met" wonderful people here. Hope we'll reconnect soon through other interesting lakorns.
:loool: I'm going with you to see Kob. 

Lakornfan8, Fai Loung (Willy & Tao) is one of my all time favorites.  I can't wait for a remake and would definitely not mind Vill & Toomtam.  

Maiko, love love looooooooove that black & white pic of them.  OMG! So hot!  :drool: And Vill is on top!!! My imagination is running wild now.  

Thank you to ALL of you! I have enjoyed my time here.