[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ joy's playing rai.
^pok is playing a supporting (good person)

anyways so glad the teaser 2 got subbed! :yahoo:

credit to Anonymousblue2001 @ utube

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love joy. shes a versitile actress..its too bad shes so underrated..eversince she left ch3 we rarely see her anymore..i wish to see her and pol reunite but that never happen *sigh*

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
according to the teaser, it seems like pok and joy are the center of stage and everyone seem to just surround them...I would say they are the main for this lakorn..although they're not nang ek..

noydarny

sarNie Adult
The first episode was great. I can tell that Pok character loves pra'ek a lot and she worships him in some way. Pra'ek treats her like craps because he thinks she wants all his inheritance. Praek is very naive person and I can't stand that. He have a girlfriend which is Joy. Joy is poor so shell do anything to marry the rich guys. She sleeps with whoever would benefits her ambitious. Pepper is one of the board member of praek family business, and he wants to become the chairman. since praek father past away everyone on the board want to control the company but right now Pok have the temporary power bc praek is the real heir and she wants him to come and run his father company. Nangek she lives w Pok bc that her niece she likes praek now bc she doesn't know his real identity yet
but she hates her aunt stepson. That the episode one.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
noydarny thanks for the summary of eppy 1, looks like it is only eppy 1 but so much is going on...i like krit and vill so i'll catch it once i finish off all my school work....

noydarny

sarNie Adult
As much as he hates gold diggers, I find it interesting that his own gf is one.
He doesn't know that about his girlfriend because she is lying to him. That's why I think pra'ek is very naive in this lakorn. He thinks he know who is the gold digger.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pepper & Aerin Please ♥ Omg. Pepper is so much hotter now a days. I am routing to see Pepper and Aerin. LOL Please no Joy and Pepper! I will be so sad =/

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the summary! This lakorn looks so intense. I'm really interested in seeing the Charkit & Vill pairing although I'm thinking must of the screen time will go towards Pok and Joy.

little

sarNie Adult
absolutely an intense lakorn i like plus all the great and popular actors are in here. I like aerin character it's cute and straigh forward to her sis. a very good year and plus all the intense/revenge lakorns are like back to back. the list kkk, yadech, matt great this one 4 lakorns keeps me busy all week long. stuffs at home are not done cus of this plus i will sure i buy lots of frozen food so i don't have to cook for my husband. i'm busy don't bother me. hahaha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Chakrit looked super handsome when he helped Vill on the street.

Pok is gorgeous as always. I notice Joy gained weigh in here. Vill is not my favorite, but I will continue to watch for the drama. I'm sure they'll be lots of cute scenes because Chakrit is in it, hehe. I just can't stand the way Vill talks and cries.

aznxmuffin

sarNie Egg
Chakrit looked super handsome when he helped Vill on the street.

Pok is gorgeous as always. I notice Joy gained weigh in here. Vill is not my favorite, but I will continue to watch for the drama. I'm sure they'll be lots of cute scenes because Chakrit is in it, hehe. I just can't stand the way Vill talks and cries.