[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Now is really cute and looks good in both modern and Boran clothing. Pooklook looks good in modern, but no so good in Boran, the hairstyle on her doesn't look too good. Now is just gorgeous, I hope for her to pair up with Om soon.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Finally the moment I've been waiting for, a picture of Om with Now even though their backs and turned to each other haha. Now looks so badass in here! Thanks Smilez! So according to Om's fan club, he's playing Muangjai and Michael is playing Phenjai and they confirmed that Om will be paired with Pooklook while Michael is with Now. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Aw man, really? I really wanted Now and Om. Michael is alright. Since they're not paired up, I'll be dreaming for Om and Now to pair up. Thanks for the info, Hsdsfan.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not familiar with Michael but I'm just disappointed that Now is pairing with him in both Kom Payabaht and this one when she could have had two different praeks this year. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Michael is pretty decent so far. Agree with Hsdsfan, it's quite disappointing, but I'll still watch this for Now and Om.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Another Om fan told me that Michael is playing the role that Weir was originally casted in and they're not sure who will end up with who. Regardless, I'll still watch as well since I like the cast for this lakorn and I guess its kind nice that the pairings are such a mystery. According to the novel, no one ends up together so hopefully this version doesn't follow that aspect of the story haha. Gotta wait and see for ourselves how things will turn out. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Jeed_NBC tweeted that Om will pair with Aum in the lakorn Nam Sor Saai and it concerns me that they might pull Om out of this lakorn. He already has Hua Jai Teuan with Kwan and they haven't started filming this one yet. I'm hoping that doesn't happen or I will be officially pissed lol 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
Hahaja how did I forget about this one? Lmao Michael and Nao pairing FTW hehe

YAY! I'm glad you're looking forward to this one, too girl! So we can spazz together, LOL.
I'm excited for all Michael's lakorns -- he looks pretty good with all girls!
Can't wait for this one as well. Hope it'll be better than their KP chemistry!

billyjeans

sarNie Egg
i cant believe they have two hot couples in here! om+pooklook and nao+michael!
i wonder how much chemistry each couple will live up to. absolutely adore both couples!

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
There's no doubt that Mike and Now will have good chemistry in here so I'm a little more excited to see how Om and Now will turn out. Even though they aren't paired together they should have a reasonable amount of interaction because in the beginning, Om's character falls for Now. I don't know what characters Kat and Hana are playing but I'd assume they're emotionally involved with Mike in the present day lol. So many love triangles to look forward to. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I wish there was more to the teaser but I'm looking forward to this one especially Mike & Nao.
Mike looks so handsome in the teaser, heheeee he always does!~

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Om needs to have muscles in his arms, he's not fat but his arms look fat, ya know what im saying

usually im not into these historic genre but bc there's also a present time [thank goodness for that] i will probably tune in