[Ch7] Atitha (JSJ Global Media)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Mahalo said:
I find a lot of Ch.7 threads safe with an exception of those that have koo jin fans like Mike and Bow. Besides that, the rest of Ch.7 actors can be criticized to the nitty gritty because they don't have a koo jin all like that.
Really. I thought Weir and Min were a koo jin. I guess not. It's great to see that Ch.7 aren't all about koo jins. But it's still nice to see pairings that you like pair up again too. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Weir and Min are a koo jin, but I think their fanbase is not as big as Mike and Bow that's why they aren't promoted as much, which to me is sad, because I'm a huge fan of them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tweedaly said:
Really. I thought Weir and Min were a koo jin. I guess not. It's great to see that Ch.7 aren't all about koo jins. But it's still nice to see pairings that you like pair up again too. 
They are a koo jin but their fans aren't crazy. Lol. They know Weir is with Bella and most respect that.

erinhang said:
Weir and Min are a koo jin, but I think their fanbase is not as big as Mike and Bow that's why they aren't promoted as much, which to me is sad, because I'm a huge fan of them.
Their fanbase is actually huge. Or else they wouldn't be paired back to back for Mummai. The fans want it. Bow and Mike haven't been around for as long as Weir and Min so I wouldn't say they have a bigger fanbase. I think they just have more obsessive fans and the channel sees that as an opportunity. Plus, they promote themselves versus Weir and Min.  

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
They are a koo jin but their fans aren't crazy. Lol. They know Weir is with Bella and most respect that.

Their fanbase is actually huge. Or else they wouldn't be paired back to back for Mummai. The fans want it. Bow and Mike haven't been around for as long as Weir and Min so I wouldn't say they have a bigger fanbase. I think they just have more obsessive fans and the channel sees that as an opportunity. Plus, they promote themselves versus Weir and Min.  
That's true because Weir and Min hardly ever do anything together. The only thing fans get from them are just bts pictures during filming. :cry: But that's okay, because sometimes too much  pictures together can be a little too much. In channel 3, I see LOTS of koo jin pics-which is good -but sometimes they do overdo it.
Anyways, did they already finish filming this? I don't very see bts pictures of the casts.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It's nice to see fans that aren't crazily obsessed with their koo jins. Glad they respect Weir's and Bella's relationship.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Weir and Mint get promoted quite a lot when they have lakorns togethers or when Weir has events that need special guests. We just don't get overwhelmed by their news and fans cus like what everyone said, unlike ch3 koojins, ch7 fans are pretty respectful. They don't bash other pra'nangs and they don't bomb us with ridiculous news of some secret love affairs. They actually give their stars personal space. As for Bow and Mime's fans, uh I don't know what happen there. They aren't the usual typical ch7 fans. Maybe they were bridge over fans?

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Weir and Min's fan base is definitely larger than Mike and Bow and they too have their fair share of annoying fans as with all fandoms. There was a period where both Thai and International fans were bashing Bella like crazy, nitpicking every little thing about her and calling her all the names they could think of lol. I can understand where they're coming from because they're all overprotective of their Hia but if Bella is the girl that has his heart, they should be happy for him. Mike and Bow's fans consists of a younger population so they're a little more raeng and vocal. They be bashing every single one of their co-stars haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, it boils down that the youngsters are giving others trouble. The young ones are more vocal and passionate therefore making them more crazy. And not just that, I feel if they say something and doesn't get heard they will turn to social media and used their voice that way.

I still, think channel 7 isn't that obsessive with the koojins stuff...The only one that I know for sure that's heavily promoted was Pan/Weir. Then again, I don't follow much of channel 7. But man, channel 3 have them beat by an ocean size when it come to that.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Why do you think I'm mainly in Ch.7 threads now? Lol. It's so peaceful here. The only Ch.3 threads I go into are ones related to Matt. I used to dread Ch.7 lakorns but they are getting better and their newbies are so much more bearable. Haha. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, especially koojins who take it from reel to real like Mike and Bow, since you guys mentioned them in here. Whenever koojins do continuous merits together, it's a sign that they're totally dating. Haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Koo jin threads make me lol sometimes. Literally once I had someone tell me I'm not allowed to watch a Mint lakorn because I watch Kim's lakorns. I was like wow really? LOL. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Why do you think I'm mainly in Ch.7 threads now? Lol. It's so peaceful here. The only Ch.3 threads I go into are ones related to Matt. I used to dread Ch.7 lakorns but they are getting better and their newbies are so much more bearable. Haha. 
Well even Matt's threads are becoming a little annoying with some snide remarks about her pra'eks having better chemistry or relationship with so and so. smh

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well even Matt's threads are becoming a little annoying with some snide remarks about her pra'eks having better chemistry or relationship with so and so. smh
LOL. Yeahhh. About that. Reason why I haven't been as active. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
LOL. Yeahhh. About that. Reason why I haven't been as active. 
ah no wonder! I was like uh where is Mahalo?! It's everywhere. :yawn: 

Question, what other lakorns are produced by jsl? are they the same as Media Group?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have no idea. I only tune into productions where I've had good experiences with. I hesitate over new productions or ones I'm not familiar with. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I try a lakorn. .. if it's a miss I barely visit again. .. if I like it I like it...I was never a fan of matt but tried her lakorn with film n loved her there and sought out her other lakorns

I too feel like it's the most younger gen...

Watch. ..enojoy and focus on the love. .. who cares what other are doing...I love my under dogs though

member101

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
ah no wonder! I was like uh where is Mahalo?! It's everywhere. :yawn:

Question, what other lakorns are produced by jsl? are they the same as Media Group?
JSL produced one lakorn prior to this, the heavily praised lakorn, Ngao starring Kelly, Thisa, and Auan. They're a good new production. Media Studio is good as well. Just like Prakotkarndee and Mongkol Kan Lakorn, all these new productions are way better than the older productions. I like many of the newer productions. They bring their A game when they debut because they want to establish a good reputation and create a name for themselves. They have fresher ideas and approaches. They also have more ambitions to do well.