[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
basaitong remake eh??? I heard something about this a while back but then heard nothing more so didn't think much of it....Kwan??? I'm okay with her although, don't know how she would portray the older Pohjamon....maybe the younger school girl....as for Weir...don't know....but please, no Pancake....don't want her....and also no A-team or Ken and Ann...too much of them altogether at once...love them but too much thrown at us at once -_-

Iya

sarNie Adult
I was reading a news article and it said they will be remaking this lakorn and will be CH7..As for the pra aek and nang aek it will be Weir and Kwan..What do you think? I don't like it at all <_<
i really like the num/joy version. i don't know about this. remakes already ruined a lot of great dramas. take Ngao Asoke for instance. they kinna ruined the couple even though they're very cute and enjoyable. anyway, i do love kwan and wier, it's been a while since they had a lakorn together.

max

sarNie Elites
I watched the version with Num and Joy, and I thought that it was very good. However, I am not excited about this new version because of the pairing. I will be so disappointed if this is the final pairing. No offense...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i can't reallie see anyone else play Chai like Num
i can't even imagaine Ken...my fav. "most talented" actor
he doesn't seem old enough somehow? not full enough of pride...

ah...chakrit? there goes a mature actor...
though actress is tough...i do agree tat althought
Joy had to portray a young school girl she passed
cuz like mentioned she was very wise and mature
for her age...not to mention witty also...i'm stunned

i love Num & Joy's ver. very much...so i dun tink a remake would
be good for me...or the whole hmong community
if u know wat i mean...lol

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
just like how i am SOOOOOOOOOOO sick of all the Hana Yori Dango remakes, I'm really sick of all the Ban Sai Thong remakes too....so i won't watch this...FOR REAL! first two remakes are cool but 3-4-5-6...7? naw...they need something new and fresh.
While I may have agreed on the couple of Ban Sai Thong remake only, I DISAGREED on the Hana Yori Dango remakes. It's important to take into account that they are two different thing and SURE NOT BE COMPARED. Please note that it is NOT a remake of the same people/country. It's Japanese, Taiwanese, and Korean....I would have understand if it's Taiwanese 1, 2, 3...but IT"S NOT!!!
I luv the Jap. and Taiwanese version and I'm aniticapting the Korean one. Not only were they different Country, it's completely DIFFERENT casts, director, producer, actors/actress, and culture...SO bascially EVERYTHING!!!....the Jap. and Taiwanse version may follow the same storyline but their scene are very much different. JERRY AND VIC DID A VERY GOOD JOB!!!

Another remake...I think that they made enough remakes already. I like Num in Ban Sai Tong. Nothing can't beat out the original. Original ones are always better.
Num and Joy are not the original. Although, I do agreed that the 'original' played by P'Saranyu is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better and is really a killer. Num is very handsom in his role but handsome isn't all to it. I still like Saranyu role better. He is very handsome way back when he was younger. My mom love him in his role as Chai. I was a kid then, but now when I watched Num and Saranyu's version, even though Saranyu's version is a lot older, I still like his more.

Also, I hate Joy's role as Poochingma...standing right next to a handsom guy like Num and was all over him make me wanna puke. Thick lips, all over Num, and horrible at crying...I'm not impressed at all
Luv only p'Num :p

but if they do, why kwan n weir? i think channel 3 should take it and have ken and ann
I agreed. Ch.3 has better cast.
Ken and Ann would be nice because I luv Ann a lotttttttttt. As good as it sound, and i hate to say this but P'Ann looks mix and is a little older for a schooler. (I"m a super Ann fan and I'm saying this...:p) Maybe Aff will be able to pull it off. HOwever, I don't like the Ken and Aff couple b/c watching Jai Rao make me very tired!
It would be nice if the preke is: 1) Chairitk or 2) Aum
and the only N'eke that is suitable for the role is AFF

I agreed with some of you, that it would be better if Ch.3 make it and I have always thought that they have better people in their teams.
Ch.7 has too many younger generation right now - I have no idea where all their old stars went :p
Anyways, I'm never really a fan of Ch.7 lakorn so if they really did go after a remake, I don't really care cuz I know I won't be watching it.

On the other hand, I like Weir but I don't think he is suitable for the role. If you look at the previous two Chai (Saranyu and Num's role) you'll understand what I mean. I'm not going to explain it, it's too much of a work.....so those who have watched the previous version should be able to had a little grasp of what I'm meaning.
As for Kwan or Pancake...First, I'm happy that some people in the news opposed to P'cake's role and she IS NOT suitable AT ALL.....To me, she isn't suitable for a N'eke role. PERIOD!!..more like a 2nd n'eke role...if she can't be a na'rai :p
As for Kwan, she look very mix. I just can't see her role as Poochima the same as I can't see P'Ann as Poochingma. I'm a hug fan of Ann and I'm saying this :p...

Overall, I think with good new casts the new version might be good. Then again, I cannot think of anyone in Ch.7 that can really pull the roles off.
There might be some hope of new taste if Ch.3 take it b/c I can think of a couple beside Aff and Chairiti and Aum...it's just that these three are very suitable for the role, in my view.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry but kwan can make a mature woman, remember in KKRKKR she's become more mature. i love to see kwan as poojama somvavong, she fits the role and can impressed us.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love "ban sai tong"! i can imagine kwan as pujama somvavog, she's pretty can play the tomboy part in the start and more mature like she did in KKRKKR. as for weir, i can't see him as the p'ek, maybe cee...
I would to see Kwan and Cee again since I didnt really like their first lakorn. I like Weir and Kwan together since DDH. Hope the p'ek is Cee,Win, or Weir.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know...in my opinion i can't see cee at all playing chai...but i can see weir. weir may be young but he looks older and mature. cee...he's older and he looks younger so in my opinion, that's why i can't see cee playing chai. and as for the n'ek...i can't see either kwan nor pancake although i really like pancake a lot. but i think for the n'ek role they would need a very good actress to play...someone who can cry very good and act well.

russe

sarNie Adult
Another remake...I think that they made enough remakes already. I like Num in Ban Sai Tong. Nothing can't beat out the original. Original ones are always better.
I saw the original version starring Saranyu, I never like Num/Joy version. the original it better! don't really like ch7 actors tho...

kulyia

RUK
I saw the original version starring Saranyu, I never like Num/Joy version. the original it better! don't really like ch7 actors tho...

yupp i must say too..good thing Joy went to Ch.3 rite?she did join Ch.3 rite?because she was in JLR

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the original version starring Saranyu too and i agree, it's better than num/joy's version. you don't like ch7 actors :eek: ? i prefer ch7 than ch3.

russe

sarNie Adult
i saw the original version starring Saranyu too and i agree, it's better than num/joy's version. you don't like ch7 actors :eek: ? i prefer ch7 than ch3.
I don't like ch7 actors cause some of the guys doesn't look cute to me and ch7 paring looks doesn't seem to match. they do have pretty actresses tho.

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
Num and Joy's version was long, but I didn't realized that there was two parts and they combined the two together in their version. It was pretty good. Joy and Num are two of my favorites and I thought they played their part very well. Actually, everyone did a good job. It wasn't zappy and over dramatic, but I did cried during some scenes. Joy was so pretty in here :wub:. The chemistry between Joy and Num was intense and they looked so hawt together. Chai-Noy was so adorable.

But Weir and Kwan/Pancake, hmmm, I don't know. I don't think I would watch it either. Maybe a different pairing. I like to see maybe one of the older generation p'eke and a younger neke. I wouldn't mind seeing Ken or Chakrit but the leading actress idk I thought of Yard. I don't think Pancake can pull it off and Kwan looks too young, maybe she can play the little sis Potjanee :D

kulyia

RUK
true..ch.3 guys actually look more...Modern and Young and more Liking plus Active?Look at the way how nott and ken dress..tho his jeans are a bit tite but..lol..ch 7 guys look really mature and....idunno idont really watch ch.7...probably cause Ken/aum/chai/nott..this year idont think ive watch any movies from ch.7 cause new movies that came out this year had Ken and aum and aff most of the time.Since ive saw JLR first i tend to watch the new mvs that has the chracters that iknow that ill like..u?thats what ithink..you guys?

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
^^ I'm not much of Ch. 7 fan, I'm more of Ch. 3 & Ch. 5. Ch. 3 male leads are older but they looks super-duper good & is talented, esp. P'Ken & P'Tik, they also have extremely talented actress like Ann & Aff, however, I think that Ch. 5 have the best looking 'new generation' actor/actress. I'm a BIG fan of exact lakorn, I LOVE watching Mos, Bie, Aom, Pepper, Fang, etc. IMO, I think Ch. 7 pairing just don't seem to match well, I only like Kwan & Kob in Ch. 7...not a big fan of any of the male lead. ;) I dislike the idea of the remake, maybe in a couple years, BUT just leave it to Ch. 3, please. -_-

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
hmm
i loved num and joys version!..i love num as chai..i cant imagine anyone else more suitable then he was (havent seen the original one)..num was freaken hot and he had the "chai" look..i didnt like joy though..so it killed it a bit..but it was alright..num made up for it..i hope they dont remake it..cuz like someone said before it wouldnt b good for the hmong peoples..haha..since they kno num by ban sai tong..thats wat they cal him.haha..i really like wier but he's not chai for me because he cant beat num..haha...and i love kwan too..but idk if shes fitting to this role..in conclusion..no remake please!

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
and..i dont want ken or aum playing as chai also..because they dont seem to be right..they look kinda short (even though they arent) and they dont have the appearance for chai (my opinion only)..after watching aff for awhile i dont really like her no more, she gets on my nerves..so i dont want her to b the n'eak either..im being bias but no one can beat num at being chai!..^_^