[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I want to know if this lakorn is a remake of joy and the guy in Ngao prai right. If yes than I hear it for so many years ago that Kwan and weir will be in here or pancake do it right. I am not so sure if I only hear the news or you guy will hear it too cuz it many years ago.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have faith in Pong, I'm sure he's going to pull this off fine. I hope they don't ruin this like they did with Tawee Pope, imagine Pojamarn acting like a brat and crazy child. Dara VDO has been making a lot of crap lately.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow a new pair Pong and Min never knew this two would pair one day and my favourite is
playing in my all time classic drama and don't tell me Kwan she's playing the nang'rai
omg why these days n'ek are switching roles

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
There all ready a topic for this. Can someone merger this topic together.

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/32534-ban-sai-tong-remake/

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
woot Min and Pong! HOt! LOL

This will be a good and challenging role for Min:) She's a great actress for a 2 year experience actress. I'm sure she can pull this off.

myheromike

There all ready a topic for this. Can someone merger this topic together.

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/32534-ban-sai-tong-remake/

Wow thank for share the link of weir and Kwan so it right. If we have chose maybe I will chose weir and Kwan cuz I very need both them to do a lakorn together and miss them too. I would love to see pong n min too but for different one just my opinion for if we has to chose lol. Anyway for weir n Kwan on this it is a old new,so wait and see the new one of pong n min. Hope n'ek is min ver very hope min is n'ek.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Pong is such a lucky guy! He gets to be paired with many beautiful women as his partner! It's like all the ladies in Exact and ch.7 just have to wait to have one lakorn with him together :pervie: :thumbup:
Still wishing he'll be paired with some alpha females from ch.3 though

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pong is such a lucky guy! He gets to be paired with many beautiful women as his partner! It's like all the ladies in Exact and ch.7 just have to wait to have one lakorn with him together :pervie: :thumbup:
Still wishing he'll be paired with some alpha females from ch.3 though
oh female from Ch3 i wanna see Aff, Anne, Cherry, Yaya etc can't wait to see
Pong and Min Petchaya

fun

Expired Sarnie
Boycotting all remakes from Ch7!!! And this one is included.

myheromike

talking about Weir i dislike him too :no:

Why? For me weir is better than om. Anyway just wait and see who will be the cast in here dnt want to play guessing game and more. This lakorn number up to 7 so fast.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why? For me weir is better than om. Anyway just wait and see who will be the cast in here dnt want to play guessing game and more. This lakorn number up to 7 so fast.
for me to pick between Weir and Om i'll chose Om since i am more familiar with him
Weir acting isn't so convincing to me

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.. so the cast has been confirmed-ish.. im happy it aint pancake but..

pong as chaklan.. i can't see that!! >_< min either as pojaman.. omgahh.. eek!

i still don't want to see this remade.. it doesn't even feel old yet T_T..

and say what.. tangmo is in here? whoa.. which character will she play? i miss her :( too bad it's not going to be pong/mo i adored the two together in DK :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
such an odd pairing... i still dont get how this lakorn is popular, it's not even romantic period cause everything looks so stiff and staged like (thanks to joy and num's version lol).... idk, i just dont think ch.5/7 should handle this lakorn..... for sure 3 cause their good at that kind of time era....