rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
For real that noona girl is annoying. I can't stand her from the beginning already and I do like Duen and Maeka as a couple too.
me too didn't like her from the beginning. she acted like she's tough and everything. and now she is even more annoying. i mean i dislike her more than gamboom, so what does that say?

anyway, i don't know if i can stand watching this lakorn now. puupa and duen doesn't fight for their love at all. they give up so easily it really irks me!

jaesi

sarNie Egg
seems like om will have a baby, i wonder with who i hope he dont end up with noona
i hope the same as u. i wonder who is that kid all a long... but if the kid already that big, then the lakorn too close to the end right?? i don want knw too much abt the lakorn... b4 it on tv, but cant stop thinking it lol

waverly

sarNie Egg
seems like om will have a baby, i wonder with who i hope he dont end up with noona
I'm thinking Noona got pregnant after getting raped. She all ready started showing symptoms of pregnancy in the latest episode, such as nausea and vomiting.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I think the kid is Noona's. Like I said in the previous post, the lakorns that I've been watched before, mostly the rape cases will result in the girl getting pregnant. I think Noona will give birth to a boy and Pupa will take care of them. Well, it's just my thought. We'll have to see what's coming next.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
Where can I watch Ep. 8? Thanks.
I watch it from here, but there are some episodes that doesn't let me view because I live in the U.S. There are times when I can't watch it from here, I'll then download it from Prisna.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM5MjExODEy.html

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, Arun finally died -_- . The more I watch this lakorn, the more I hate Gamboom's character. She's such a b*tch. I really don't mind and even happy if she dies though I dislike to see people dying one after another. Mick will be back in tomorrow episode. I guess he and Noona will become a couple. So that means she doesn't have to die and Noona really pregnants. This lakorn keeps getting intense and interesting. I can't wait to watch the rest.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for next episode!! It is getting interesting and intense! Now I'm wondering what is going to happen to Pupa and Nuna relationship since mick is still alive. Also, I wondering what Maeka going to do next. Maeka seems like he's not giving up on Duen easily.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for next episode!! It is getting interesting and intense! Now I'm wondering what is going to happen to Pupa and Nuna relationship since mick is still alive. Also, I wondering what Maeka going to do next. Maeka seems like he's not giving up on Duen easily.
Exactly!!! Maeka seems to have something come up in his mind. He won't let go of her that easily. I'm so excited of what coming next.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
Exactly!!! Maeka seems to have something come up in his mind. He won't let go of her that easily. I'm so excited of what coming next.
Same here!! I don't know why but I don't really care about Duen and Pupa relationship anymore. Now, I am more anxious about Duen and Maeka relationship then ever hehehee.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Same here!! I don't know why but I don't really care about Duen and Pupa relationship anymore. Now, I am more anxious about Duen and Maeka relationship then ever hehehee.
Same here!!! I don't really mind who she'll end up with. Pupa or Maeka? Either one is fine with me. However, as the series progresses, I started leaning toward Maeka and Duen relationship. I got excited whenever they encountered each other in each episode. Now I' m looking forward to see what will happen to them and will Pupa really marry Noona?