fanny

sarNie Adult
i like both of them, but to me they are not p'ek and n'ek material. i have to agree they are gorgeous and handsome, but something in them that dont match as the main character.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Well look at Aff, she was in many supporting roles before she hit it big. Rotmay might be like her.
I know about Aff, that's what I based it on.. but I'm just saying how Rotmay might not have the chance since lakorns she's taken hasn't given her a full opportunity to show off her talent.. I love rotmay, she's taken on some good supporting roles that outshines the n'ek but it never made her n'ek :( when she does get n'ek role, it's not popular :(

but if a "BOOM" does happen, then wahoooo I'll be happy for her since she totally deserves it!! I'm just waiting for that day...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Finally.......Anyhow, I always thought she has the look and her acting is much better than most of the nan'ek that is out there. :thumbsup:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yay! :dance1: Rotmay is n'ek again! i don't think this will be for ch3 or ch7 b/c they are not going to have both a p'ek and n'ek that aren't signed with them.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yay! :dance1: Rotmay is n'ek again! i don't think this will be for ch3 or ch7 b/c they are not going to have both a p'ek and n'ek that aren't signed with them.
kat!! i missed you!!

and yeah, i agree with you.. though they're paired up.. what channel will this lakorn air on.. hmmm..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh Katerine where have u been we really miss u? yeah your first day back and a surprise
Rotmay is n'ek

Katerine

Butterfly123
kat!! i missed you!!

and yeah, i agree with you.. though they're paired up.. what channel will this lakorn air on.. hmmm..

Oh Katerine where have u been we really miss u? yeah your first day back and a surprise
Rotmay is n'ek
lol missed y'all as well :p its been all work work work = no social life :(
anyhow Julie, her last one was on ch 9 (but they changed names now?) so i think it be on a channel like that, unless it a evening one and ch 3 sometimes (very rarely ch 7) air it, like they did with four and beams lakon. or it could be a sitcom then it can go either way.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to: Thip @ SPICY Forum

Kan, Thee are also in this lakorn too. There going to be 4 p'ke that like Rojmay but she going to pair up with Om.....also its a period lakorn.

Read more:
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/13389-ch7-ching-nang-polyplus/page__st__50

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
oooooh Om ....i know he's been around awhile... but i only started watching him recently. LOL a little before i start GRGR i think. i htink it would do a little good for Rotmay. She does have skills, i can't judge her yet on a n'ek role. i need to see her first as n'ek. it also depends on the role of the n'ek too.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
yay...i want to see rotmay as nang'ek and she gets to paired up with om...now that's a couple i want to see...thanks...hoping to see the opening and all...hope the story line is not boring or anything...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this picture is so funny Rotmay and Om dance practice for polyplus concert

Om Facebook FC

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

At some event together
Credit Om Akapan-Rodmay Khanungnij อ๋อม อรรคพันธ์-รถเมล์ คะนึงนิจ Facebook FC