[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
So was there really a willing scene? Hard to tell if they actually did or not lol. It could just be they kissed and then went to bed :lol: 
I know. Not sure if they did because in the old version, they talked about how she really isn't promiscuous afterwards lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know. Not sure if they did because in the old version, they talked about how she really isn't promiscuous afterwards lol.
You would think in a lakorn like this they would make it clear rofl. Like in Bang Rajan when everyone was so sure that Sang had R-ed Juang and I was adamant that he didn't, but no one believed me womp womp womp. 

this one however is confusing lolo! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Whoa they had a full on real kiss! Oh and yes, they started at the beach and ended up in the bedroom LOL.
Did I hear full on real kiss? ?? Hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Real kisses ? Beach to bed I hear ???? I'm still on es6 lolllll . I'm interest in poo' fashion & future skin ship !!

member101

sarNie Egg
I don't think they need to discuss their night. It was pretty obvious to me that foreplay started at the beach and ended in the bedroom. Or they may have done it on the sand and went for more rounds on a more comfortable bed. Haha Sorry for being inapproriate.

sarN

sarNie Granny
member101 said:
I don't think they need to discuss their night. It was pretty obvious to me that foreplay started at the beach and ended in the bedroom. Or they may have done it on the sand and went for more rounds on a more comfortable bed. Haha Sorry for being inapproriate.

Oo no, its OK , the more inappropriate the better I can imagine it out ^^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
The acting is so bad, they have to give us real kiss. Lol

Yeah, and they also gave us a little clip of Poo...um playing in the water, by herself, I felt uncomfortable for her. HAHA. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
yes, a little more would be tongue lol. Not you typical placing one closed lip on another like a 5 year old but an actual adult kiss LOL

I just saw it. :ghehe: Woah. The way Poo was breathing also gave it a real feel. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Yeah, and they also gave us a little clip of Poo...um playing in the water, by herself, I felt uncomfortable for her. HAHA. 

I just saw it. :ghehe: Woah. The way Poo was breathing also gave it a real feel. 
I felt the same for her. She didn't look into it either. Lol it felt like I was watching some cheesy 80s karaoke mv or somthing hahaha.

The kiss, I bet she didn't tell her bf again and I doubt he would be happy if he sees it LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I felt the same for her. She didn't look into it either. Lol it felt like I was watching some cheesy 80s karaoke mv or somthing hahaha.

The kiss, I bet she didn't tell her bf again and I doubt he would be happy if he sees it LOL
Yes. Haha. That was exactly what I was thinking.

Her bf doesn't like her doing kisses?? Haha. Well that's the only way to get her to act for reals.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope he doesn't lol. She was on wwywy with Tle and told him that her be got jealous and asked if Tle has a gf. LOL Tle looked a bit uncomfortable when Poo said that Note acted jealous.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
This veriosn is really different from the old one , im not sure  if i like this new version. However i do think poo and om make a cute couple. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am very confused... did Dawan get her memory back, but at the same time is still the one with lost memory, or is she the one with lost memory who is pretending to be Dawan? 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol! I'm confused too. I feel like she did got her memory back hence her old personality seemed to have came back also.