[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So, you guys know how I said I was going to try it out again because you guys were making it interesting?? Well, I tried and it failed. HAHA. I can't get sucked into it anymore....so sad. I can't rant with you guys about the lakorn I can only watch the discussion. Haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Today's episode wasn't so bad I have to admit Kan and Da are cute together after the drugging issue  :wub: I hardly paid attention to the acting in today's episode lol. "Say things like Darling, I love you." 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Today's episode wasn't so bad I have to admit Kan and Da are cute together after the drugging issue  :wub: I hardly paid attention to the acting in today's episode lol. "Say things like Darling, I love you." 
I kinda liked today's episode too. I like that in this version he likes her before they got married and there's sweeter scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Told you so. LOL

HAHA.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I kinda liked today's episode too. I like that in this version he likes her before they got married and there's sweeter scenes.

See this is what I'm talking about, you guys make it sooo good! HAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehehe don't listen to us, me, I get bored a lot so I will watch anything. Almost anything.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes the story is a bit better because he already liked her. To me it's like he accepted her and liked her even with her bad behaviors from before, I always found it kind of weird storylines where the leads fall in love when the other loses their memory and becomes a different person. It's like because when they regain their memory then they became the same person as before .. So the fact that he likes her before and then actually falls in love love with her makes more sense because he liked her even with bad behavior and now he is falling in love with her for who she really is without her protective outside she put up to protect herself from the people in life. 

I'll watch almost anything to except channel 7 evening lakorns lol. Some channel 3 evening lakorns I'll watch depending on who is in it lol. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I like the fact he already like/accept her even before the memory lost but b/c of her promiscuous way I guess he assume she isn't interest in him & he dislike those type of woman b/c his gf cheated on him w/ other man loll he seen to have trust issue w/ woman . idk , I like how he call her darling/honey & he look jealous every time dawan's bf show up. What bother me most is all these n'rai loll ch7 love to have at least 4 in every lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like how everyone is quick to say how horrible Dawan is before, but they don't think about the crap they did to her growing up lol. How do you expect a girl to have good feelings towards you, when you kept making fun of her for her mother passing away growing up? Calling her an orphan etc. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah but why Dawan act promiscuous & all wild like those party girl  HAHAHA if this wasn't a lakorn i would think she an experience woman! i understand she been abuse by her cousin growing up but still!!! Her dad seen to spoil her too , it's not like she lack of love nor money either & all the other relative depend on her & the father to have a roof under their head , she will always have the upper hand & she did stole her cousin ! I understand she trying to piss off the cousin bf but that was a bit to much ^^^ she deserve the hate as much as the relative .

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a cousin like that, we didn't abuse her, well at least I didn't but she was bullied in grade schools. She was a chunky girl and her so called friends would call her Krapook. She was the Duff of the group. Then in her sophmore year she had a crush on a senior but he chose her skinny pretty friend instead. She came to stay with me during the summer and by the time she went back home for her junior year, she lost a truck load of weight, learned how to wear makeup. In other words she went from an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan. She became the star of her class with boys asking her out all the time. Not only did her appearrance changed but her attitude too. She was like a bitch, changing her guys every month. She got her boy and dumped him a couple of months later. Rumors were flying around that she became promiscuous. I asked her if it was true but she just laugh and shrug.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I'm not denying that she deserves some of the bad attitude towards her, but I mean I think it is strange how the cousins wonder why she treats them the way she does lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I have a cousin like that, we didn't abuse her, well at least I didn't but she was bullied in grade schools. She was a chunky girl and her so called friends would call her Krapook. She was the Duff of the group. Then in her sophmore year she had a crush on a senior but he chose her skinny pretty friend instead. She came to stay with me during the summer and by the time she went back home for her junior year, she lost a truck load of weight, learned how to wear makeup. In other words she went from an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan. She became the star of her class with boys asking her out all the time. Not only did her appearrance changed but her attitude too. She was like a bitch, changing her guys every month. She got her boy and dumped him a couple of months later. Rumors were flying around that she became promiscuous. I asked her if it was true but she just laugh and shrug.

I think some people just handle it differently =/ I was bullied alot growing up and it just made me depressed versus acting out lol. Even now when I'm told that nothing is wrong with me I have a hard time believing it lol and sometimes I act like a bitch to cover up my fear of people lol, but not the promiscuous thing though I'm to self conscious lo! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Dawan wasn't make fun b/c of look but b/c she an orphan . If I were an ugly ducking then turn into a Sawan . YES. I WOULD BECOME  promiscuous  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: . Will show myself off & drag boys by the nose.