[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
i think it's a mess with all the siblings liking each other and not knowing or knowing but yet still seeing each other? so the hatred will begin. I wonder how Mik comes into the picture...
That's what I think too. More to complain...It made no sense at the scene where the young brother and young sister met the first time in the public place, and the brother came over to tease her, and then they argued or teased, fighted, etc....how you dare to tease people if you don't know them, plus in another country............

saobomp

sarNie Adult
That's what I think too. More to complain...It made no sense at the scene where the young brother and young sister met the first time in the public place, and the brother came over to tease her, and then they argued or teased, fighted, etc....how you dare to tease people if you don't know them, plus in another country............
yes, they just jumped into that and never went back to let us know how and now she disappeared? i guess later they will bring her back? just confusing and it jumps all around the place too much. to think if the older brother knows that the two are half siblings and he doesnt stop them and dont say anything is crazy???

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I kinda agree with you, but at the same time when he was saying something behind her back, he didn't know that she was Thai and that she was able to understand his criticism. It's really unrealistic but hey, that's a lakorn for ya haha.

yes, they just jumped into that and never went back to let us know how and now she disappeared? i guess later they will bring her back? just confusing and it jumps all around the place too much. to think if the older brother knows that the two are half siblings and he doesnt stop them and dont say anything is crazy???
Yeah they kinda just went straight to the point that "ohhh they were starting to have feelings for one another" so they can hurry and have p'ek and n'ek separate from each other. The older brother (p'ek) just found out in ep 1 that they liked each other so that's why he had told them about them being half siblings so they can stop liking each other... So he did say something :yes: Hmmm... The younger sister disappeared and will return for the 2nd part of the series ka.

For me, I'm really enjoying this, but that's just me personally. I don't think there are much watching this but you guys should give it a try! It's really corrupted with all the father, mother, stepmother, siblings part, but that's why it's good! hahaha. Everything is so complicated that you just wanna watch it for the show. P'ek and N'ek's chemistry is really on fire right now toooo. It's been a while since I've seen a p'ek that TRULY loves N'ek. For crying out loud, I don't remember ever seeing a p'ek holding onto n'ek begging her to stay with him in such a pitiful way! It's sooo cute and I can go on forever but I'ma just stop loool.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cool: i am watching it too and it's good that p'ek never gave up on n'ek. i see more drama on next weeks' episode...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's actually not bad. It seems like the n'rai is trying to get p'ek. Hope he doesn't give in b/c we know how persistent and determine them n'rais can be.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I watched this drama without eng sub up to part 6, and feel it is frustrating. I really wish Pra-ek had a stronger personality. Oh, well, doctors are not the most romantic position for pra-ek. :hmmm:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg, just started on this lakorn , so much skin-ship bwt the lead and ..damn that scene where the wife went to beat up the husband & mistress was so crazy/intense lolllll , I was scar for the mistress HAHAHA

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Omg, just started on this lakorn , so much skin-ship bwt the lead and ..damn that scene where the wife went to beat up the husband & mistress was so crazy/intense lolllll , I was scar for the mistress HAHAHA
Hehehe Sarn! Skin-ship, your type of scenes huh??! Hahah That scene was INTENSE! I thought it was going to end when the dad was like "Run away" and then she leaves the room. NOPE, the dad gets hit in the head and the wife slaps the mistress even more hahaha. IT was satidfying to me though hahaha. That's what she gets man! I have no sympathy for the mistress tbh.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm addicted for Sammy, but so much I complain about haha! Pordeecom should stick to action like legit lol. I mean I know what they try to do with their scenes, but they just don't convey it right. Don't know if anyone else here feels the same way lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarN have you seen the ahem ahem scenes yet? Lol omg haha episode 11 when she rejected him LOL.
Yeah , HAHAHA !! I love how they make the p'ek so crazy in love w/ the n'ek , it's rare really , he does what ever she want him & trusted her completely but at the same time sad she broke his heart on so many level