[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: club7project
Funny, Thanwa doesn't look mixed to me, especially French. Any pictures of his parents?

Are these his parents? I think so.

member101

sarNie Egg
He definitely look mixed to me. Even my friends asked what he's mixed with. Full Thai don't look like that.

I just realize all the leads in the Fire Series are mixed. Sammy is half Thai-English. Mik is half Thai-Denmark. Steph is half Thai-Austrian. credit pic to ningwing

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hes not full Thai, that's obvious. I don't consider Asians being part of other Asian ethnicities "mixed" because they're still Asian. He looks full Asian to me. I can tell he has Viet and Chinese in him, but French? I dont see any of that.

I actually want Sammy with Mick also. Darn.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
@ Mahalo I agree with you. I don't see his french origins but I have to admit he's mixed.
I would have prefer Sammy pairing up with Mick. Hope they pair up in the future!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If you look at his father, he is indeed mixed with some French, but I guess his farang features didn't transfer over. His mom's genes are more dominant. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
he looks mixed but one of those mixed people that u have to guess, he is cute.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
he looks mixed but one of those mixed people that u have to guess, he is cute.
He's a cutie pie. His acting is getting pretty good too. Thanwa looks like a pretty boy, but he is such a charmer onscreen. I never thought I'd be a fan, but he impressed me in Wimarn Mapraw. Please take a look at his work when you get the chance. He deserves some recognition. I'm glad Ch.7 is giving him a chance, only because they're running low on actors. Lol. But they made the right choice by promoting this guy. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanwa looked like a mystery man...not onscreen but off screen too. He seemed like a charming fellow but can be shy...yet also has a bad boy side. OK, now with the glasses he reminds me of Clark Kent lol. In a sense, he resembled more of a Taiwanese actors.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Dr.Panat and Pariya look lovely together  :heart: Not surprised that they're already kissing, after all they were an item before things turned sour and after Pariya's return, she's seducing him in revenge for the betrayal she felt. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just the fitting but it's already so hot
At least I really like Thanwa's image in this oneeee
Sammy is just a gorgeous gal~~~ Can't take my eye of her

member101

sarNie Egg
Why is Sammy laughing? Lol They're cute together. 

I've read Thanwa's interview on his dating rumor with Sammy. He said he's close with her but she's a friend and he's not pursuing her right now. He said he'll leave the relationship up to the future.