[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Yes, and their dimples, but I still love Gun more. LOL. Thunwa is cute too, but i don't like his singing.
I like both of them. Gun is better at singing but to me Thunwa is cuter and I like how he has a chubbier face. Are they somehow related?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kim123 said:
I like both of them. Gun is better at singing but to me Thunwa is cuter and I like how he has a chubbier face. Are they somehow related?
I'm wondering as well. and is Gun related to Mos too. LOL.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita/ ningwing/ stephanyauernig/ rak_steph/ berm_worakarn
Pordeecom got the cast right this time. All these gorgeous ladies and gentlemen in one lakorn.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Sammy and Steph look gorgeous! After this series is finished filming, I hope Sammy accepts a comedy role next. My poor girl is working so hard with two dramatic lakorns back to back. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Reporters asked is there a chance that her and Thanwa will become a real couple since they're close and always going places together? Sammy said that both their managers are close so it's like they're the same crew. Her and Thanwa are around the same age so they're able to become close. They're similar to one another in that they are laid back and never too serious. Plus, Thanwa is friendly and likes to joke around. They're too much like friends for them to be anything more. She never thought of him as anything more than friends. As for the sweet photos, the lakorn crew asked them to take some sweet photos for fans to spazz. It's nothing more. For now, she is single and only focused on work.

I believe her. She's another one of those actresses that is straight forward with her answers. She straight out said he's just a friend. Not siblings. Lol. She also said there's no chance of them being anything more because she never thought of him as anything more than a friend. Burn. Ouch. Well, the thought of them was nice.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150728/210528.html

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh can't wait to see these hot couples! They did got the casting right, Sammy and Steph do look like sisters.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Stephanie is so pretty, not liking the 80's frizzy hair though. That pic of Thanwa sleeping on Sammie's lap is cute. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not feeling the frizzy hair either but it matches her character. She's suppose to be a very wild child in FRGR and only matures in the second part. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Stephanie is pretty. ..lol wild child = crazy hair

They look soo hot together! So thanwa a doc??

sarN

sarNie Granny
Somehow I find that pictures of Sammy smiling funny lol b/c I read from Mahalo, how she doesn't smile much but is learning how too.