[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
First time I'm in this thread on Asianfuse. If any of the pictures are repeats of what dear Kwan25 have already shared (er, some are, actually; I'm sharing them again, because they don't have Manager's logo or other logos on them :lolyup:), my apologies! :worthy:

I missed out on the first half of the episode live. :cry1: Buffering was bad, too. To make it short, Thai lakorns in HD is an excellent idea! :drools: :thumbsup: :clap: Everything is so much better in HD. Good job, Ch. 7 (and Ch. 3)! :bravo: Now, all we need is for them to release their lakorns in official DVD sets with English subtitles. :wink:

Sun, who plays Pakorn, is such a cutie and hottie. :drool: He's not the best looker, but he has charm. He matches the playboy role. Kwan is gorgeous in HD. :blush: She has a very lovely voice, and I love how she sounds prim and proper even through her voice. Not super sweet, but just right. :thumbup: Om's beard scares me big time, so I can't wait until he becomes clean-shaven and well-groomed. :lmao: The closing song is nice! Looking forward to Amawasri/Aor (Kwan) and Rach/Pak's (Om) future scenes! :woot:

Credit: TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี's Facebook.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeks I so cannot wait to start on ep1...but where? Same site where we watched Jao Sao Salatan!?

Here spanky;

P'ek/N'ek were best friends when they were kids. Then something happened and p'ek had to go away. He comes back when they're all grown up but has a new fake identity. I think he wanted revenge on his mom/stepdad maybe? For leaving him and his dad or something? Anyhow he refuses to admit to n'ek that he was her pe chai but n'ek always kind of knew who he was.
C: jeanie