[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

Texashot

sarNie Egg
What is Pak do for a living? I don't understand the story between the  father and daughter relationship with  Pak younger brother?  can someone give me the detail?
Thank you!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Didn't they just film this lakorn not too long ago? Like when om and kwan's first lakorn aired or was almost done airing?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
-AyLove- said:
Didn't they just film this lakorn not too long ago? Like when om and kwan's first lakorn aired or was almost done airing?

Yeah they started filming before JSS finished airing. On Kan Pak KWANOM said that they have filmed about 50% of Hua Jai Teun so far. I think what happened was HJT was already in line for the making but they hadn't comfirmed the leads till KWANOM became koojin. So that's probably why their re-pairing is so quick after their first pairing.
Texashot said:
What is Pak do for a living? I don't understand the story between the  father and daughter relationship with  Pak younger brother?  can someone give me the detail?
Thank you!
Pak has a Goods & Products transport company. Kwan's character, Umarwasee, is a distant neice of Pak's stepfather. Pak is a child from his mother's first marriage. Pak's brother is his half brother. So techincally Pak & Umarwasee aren't related. But Umarwasee and Pak's younger brother are distant counsins.

izzatibenzema

sarNie Egg
What a relationship between siplai & pakorn? Lover or mistress. Why her father doing nothing to pakorn even he know that pakorn just playful with her daughter?

x0unerthanlater

izzatibenzema said:
What a relationship between siplai & pakorn? Lover or mistress. Why her father doing nothing to pakorn even he know that pakorn just playful with her daughter?

Siprai & Pakorn are lovers, she is his mistress. (It's the same thing) Siprai's father threatened Pakorn with a sex tape he has of them together. If Pakorn ever leaves Siprai he will reveal it. If Pakorn doesn't want to be with Siprai anymore and wants his sex tape he has to pay 8 million baht for it. Her father said the cost of sleeping with Siprai equals to a #1 winning lottery ticket. So that's about 2 million x 4 (number of times Siprai & Pakorn has had relations) that was how her father came up with the price of the sex tape when he encountered them at the motel.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Is it me only me because I find Kwan really beautiful in this drama than their previous one?! I like her character in here!

izzatibenzema

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:

Siprai & Pakorn are lovers, she is his mistress. (It's the same thing) Siprai's father threatened Pakorn with a sex tape he has of them together. If Pakorn ever leaves Siprai he will reveal it. If Pakorn doesn't want to be with Siprai anymore and wants his sex tape he has to pay 8 million baht for it. Her father said the cost of sleeping with Siprai equals to a #1 winning lottery ticket. So that's about 2 million x 4 (number of times Siprai & Pakorn has had relations) that was how her father came up with the price of the sex tape when he encountered them at the motel.

x0unerthanlater

lynnyang said:
Is it me only me because I find Kwan really beautiful in this drama than their previous one?! I like her character in here!

She is always beautiful to me ;)
In JSS she had a more natural makeup look, so that was cute.
In HJT her makeup is dolly looking and adorable.

Her character in here is awesome. She's shy but fights back when she needs to.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Finally got to see episode one. The pace isn't fast nor slow; it's consistent though. I never quite liked the storyline, reason why I never watched the original, but I'm going to stick around to watch Kwanom's chemistry. I can't wait to see more of them together. I just wished Kwan's hair wasn't so orange. In addition, I like Saranyu's directing so far which is another reason for why I'm sticking around. So many of my favorites are a part of this production. On to episode two for me!    

Texashot

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for ep 3 and 4. Hope someone can upload ASAP so we can watch and maybe someone can give a summary also cause I don't understand the language. Thank you!