[Ch7] Hua Jai Teuan (Samankarn Lakorn)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Is this one any good? The video quality is superb and the visual is stunning from the bits I've glanced at, but I have to say this version looks nothing like its most recent predecessor (not that that's necessarily a bad thing depending on your love or hate for the old version).

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I admire the people who screen-captured those images, for it's no easy feat! :cry1: :worthy: :bravo:

Thanks for all the photos, videos, and website links, dear Kwan25! :grouphug: :kiss: I need to watch all three episodes in details! :smack: :lolyup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
Is this one any good? The video quality is superb and the visual is stunning from the bits I've glanced at, but I have to say this version looks nothing like its most recent predecessor (not that that's necessarily a bad thing depending on your love or hate for the old version).
I agree. It's more western style like cowboy movies. Haha. Well, the beginning with the horses remind me of the wild wild west. Lol. The soundtrack also with the guitars and stuff. I guess it matches the title "Savage Heart." Idk, it just has a different vintage feel to it. Although it's in a modern setting, the house, the forest, and the wardrobe is pretty old fashioned.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Texashot said:
I can't view the video.
You'll have to wait. Since Ch.7 has a copyright on all their videos, you won't be able to find them anywhere except on foreign websites. Watchlakorn.in hasn't updated their site with the new episode yet. Most foreign websites like Youku and Watchlakorn update their sites with new episodes the next day. It sucks, I know, but it's better than nothing.  

Texashot

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
You'll have to wait. Since Ch.7 has a copyright on all their videos, you won't be able to find them anywhere except on foreign websites. Watchlakorn.in hasn't updated their site with the new episode yet. Most foreign websites like Youku and Watchlakorn update their sites with new episodes the next day. It sucks, I know, but it's better than nothing.  
Thank you! I guess I have to wait the next day to watch it.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
love this! aww Mai Ko! MIssed you on the other forum :( but it's ok i get to see you here LOL you need to catch up so we can spazz :woot:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like this even though its like cowboy type. That why I turn down the old version with james r n ae sasikarn. But this one I can watch it idk why revenge?. I think its gross how n,ek n her 2 brothers grow up together n love each other. Even though not blood related but distant. What the storyline? Y Raat move out n no one n even his own mom doesn't cares.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He runaway because his family is so mean to him...he felt like he not even their real child....I dunno if there more...since we get bits and pieces in flashback...

I read back there confusion with his age in running away? When ep,3 first start we see that p'k is about 15, that is when he left ...

so far it's not bad, a lil slow.....glad they got RID of the "fake" facial, you can clearly see that it's fake

well next ep. seems interesting...His dad is royalties...mmm...his aunt is looking for him ad n'k knows who his real father is

N'k friend who likes p'k is annoying..shrieking about him...just because we crush/like someone does NOT MEAN we OWN THEM....crazy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
lynnyang said:
Is it me only me because I find Kwan really beautiful in this drama than their previous one?! I like her character in here!
Lol. Funny. I just started this lakorn today, and as I was watching it my brother and his girlfriend said to me, "wow! She is so pretty in this lakorn compare to her previous one."