[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
oh man, the more scenes I see of Kwanta dtua jing, the more I dislike her. She's such a conniving fox who'll do whatever to climb that latter for money !!!!!!! So she dated Pracha first...basically leeched off of him until Chanon took interest of her and dumped him. Ahem *gold digger ARGH Man, Non even kissed her..........no no no lol I don't like Kwanta at all!!!!!!!!!!! Even though Pracha helped plot Kwan's death, I feel that he does still love Kwan because he was kinda worried about Kwan(Khem) when she was admitted to the hospital after that murder attempt. After watching today's episode, I do feel like Non wants to move on from Kwan and re-open his heart to Priya, however that will be impossible now since KHEMIKA is claiming that spot LOL       

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
oh man, the more scenes I see of Kwanta dtua jing, the more I dislike her. She's such a conniving fox who'll do whatever to climb that latter for money !!!!!!! So she dated Pracha first...basically leeched off of him until Chanon took interest of her and dumped him. Ahem *gold digger ARGH Man, Non even kissed her..........no no no lol I don't like Kwanta at all!!!!!!!!!!! Even though Pracha helped plot Kwan's death, I feel that he does still love Kwan because he was kinda worried about Kwan(Khem) when she was admitted to the hospital after that murder attempt. After watching today's episode, I do feel like Non wants to move on from Kwan and re-open his heart to Priya, however that will be impossible now since KHEMIKA is claiming that spot LOL       
Gosh ippie seeing your comment makes me soo happy!! AHH i just have to agree with everything you said haha I hate Kwanta she is such a whore bag lol and also I am soo happy ip that our KwanOm going to play in the lakorn Hua Jai Teuan!! AHHHHH!! Damn soo excited and hope more romance!!EEEEK LOL oops :eek:fftopic:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Yes like someone mention it seems like Mae Nom is the real mother of Nin.  Mae Nom might had an affair with P'ek Dad for them to be sis and brother.  Why Mae Nom so nice to Nin and not Men when it
both of her kids. Mae Nom is scary with the well sewer. It seems like she's behind all the killing of Kwanta. Even though she's greedy/selfish herself cus she probably have to defend herself because how Mae Nom and Nin are. I like Khem when she drank wine and she seduce Chanon. I want more of that in N'ek

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ that's something to suspect too because Mae Nom did cry when Nin said she isn't Mae Nom's child when they were in the hospital.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think chanon is ready to move on with priya..it seemed he just using her because he hated to admit that he still love and have feelings for kwanta plus he feel sorry for priya so he said he tried to move on was just an excuse. 

i don't know why but somehow i don't like priya's character..she's really annoying me..she acts all good and nice but why still going after a married man its not like she don't know what's right and what's wrong. Now she's started to be selfish..i feel like she's going to be 'nark mai ai' woman...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yes Chanon is just using Priya and we all know that. Chanon is trying to deny it though.. Woohoo can't wait to watch episode 8 today i heard so many cute beach scenes!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
junemaikao said:
i don't think chanon is ready to move on with priya..it seemed he just using her because he hated to admit that he still love and have feelings for kwanta plus he feel sorry for priya so he said he tried to move on was just an excuse. 

i don't know why but somehow i don't like priya's character..she's really annoying me..she acts all good and nice but why still going after a married man its not like she don't know what's right and what's wrong. Now she's started to be selfish..i feel like she's going to be 'nark mai ai' woman...
I agree, I really dislike characters who are like Priya, all nice, but yet so stupid and selfish! What ticks me off the most is that Priya is all innocent with teary eyes, oh please, cut the crap, ahaha

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg, today's episode was a little bit better! We get to see Chanon soften towards Khem. Can't wait for next week's episode!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The caps are toooo sweet ! My night class doesn't end until almost 9 so I won't be able to watch it until then. I'll have ep.8 on my mind esp after seeing those caps. Eeeks

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
love love episode 8! Didn't have enough though :( ughh more drama next episode!! Love love Khem and Chanon soo narak mak!!I wish the whole episode just had them lmao

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
The caps are toooo sweet ! My night class doesn't end until almost 9 so I won't be able to watch it until then. I'll have ep.8 on my mind esp after seeing those caps. Eeeks
You will enjoy episode eight for sure. I can't stop blushing lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ahhhh....Just look at the way "Om" stares/glances/glares at "Kwan."  :blush: C'mon now, "there's a spark between ya."  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: kekke

Geezzus, we get to see more of Kwanta's true colors through Pracha's eyes. If you think about it, Pracha wasn't even a bad guy to begin with. I mean, the man loved Kwan without realizing she's a fox :tease: and got backhand.  :blink:  :wacko: She's the one who created that living/breathing monster so there's no doubt he won't strike back 100 times even worse. I can't believe Kwanta tried to escape while wearing a wedding dress and heels. haha Pracha jai aon ae after hearing Kwan's fake pitiful words...smh...he should've never waver to her damn words lol And sadly, she never even love him one bit. sia dai jing jing urieeeee.... I honestly forward ep8 just for the OK scenes  :p  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

There's so many squeal-worthy scenes in today's episode.  I can list em all, well some ahha.

Non re-adjusting Khem's arm sling, to the almost cheek then forehead kiss....Non massaging Khem's foot to the scene where he protest his duty as her husband...Their first beach scene where Khem had Non look for crabs....too freaking cute and he even teased her with it hahaha !!!  Khem tried hiding behind Om's chest from one of her gpa's men while Non stood there amused at her mood change LOL  He's all smiling unaware that she's trying to hide away from peeps and the part when Non was unsure if Khem could walk so she suggested for him to give her a piggy back ride so she can escape haha They looked so good together when he was carrying her <3

So Khem left her room without approval to go pay Nin a "visit" however Non got to her before she was able to interrogate Mae Nom. It would've been nice to see Mae Nom and Khem exchange some words for my own entertainment purposes haha. :gungirl:  Khem knows how to use her words that's why it's fun to watch the two go at it..sanoook dee nho :thumbsup:  I love how Khem had the okay are you done attitude towards Non when he was explaining to her that Mae Nom wasn't at the scene where she got attack and that Priya could be the witness for that. Every time Priya's name is mentioned, someone* just gotta  insert "fan gan" in the convo...hueng chai pa K'Khem ja :yes:  :yes: HEHE I blushed when Non told Khem that he already has a wife, how can he have a girlfriend. His heart :heart: is on lockdown :locked:  and he knows exactly who owns the key hahaha  :kiss3: Maybe FF some parts wasn't the best idea because I missed out on some important info...Non finallyyyy *YES* finally caught Mae Nom threatening Men not to tell anyone that she's the one who told him to take Khem to the area where she got attack. Whooootwhooot. Bout time Chanon kick that crazy lady out of the house !! And yes you sure did make the right decision :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  well not quite right because Mae Nom will make her deadly come back after threatening him  :shock2:  crazy lady....she needs to get lock up in a ward...im serious....  

Every OK scene made me cheezy and chinky!!!!! OK is oozing with chemistry :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: I literally had both of my hands on my cheeks because my cheeks were burning  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: OMG ep.8 was sweetness overload. 
hehe ahhhh Love how Khem stopped Non from tossing the spaghetti away and she said "didn't you intentionally make that from me?" And he's like "who told you that I made it for you? I made it for myself to eat." And she goes "well last night I order seafood spaghetti but they*(substitution for the word Idk..waiter..owner) didn't have any so you intentionally learn how to make it for your adorable wife like me. There's nothing to be embarrass about so just be frank." And I think he said something about her reason for going out was to peek on him lol *really she went to go find medicine for his burns (My translation is not on point). :dude: lol Aweeee...after Non told Khem he did make the spaghetti for her and the effort in his voice suddenly changed Khem's taste hahaha she can handle SPICY alrite  :drool: OMO...........It was almost Lady and the Tramp when they shared the spaghetti noodle. *giggles 

Yuck, I don't like it when Non is thinking of Kwan and "Kwan and Khem's" scenes are mixed together. *Ja uuak
And I'm not upset at Khem returning the ring because she's not easy like Kwan and that ring doesn't belong to her..he's going to have to work his way up for Khem. But I found it sweet how Non tried to help Kwan(Khem) regain her memory by re-acting his proposal. <----that was a romantic scene tho :heart:

For this week, I AM STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFED :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: Today's episode help fill me up until next week hehe :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  raaw dai  :whistle:  

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
ahhhh....Just look at the way "Om" stares/glances/glares at "Kwan."  :blush: C'mon now, "there's a spark between ya."  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: kekke

Geezzus, we get to see more of Kwanta's true colors through Pracha's eyes. If you think about it, Pracha wasn't even a bad guy to begin with. I mean, the man loved Kwan without realizing she's a fox :tease: and got backhand.  :blink:  :wacko: She's the one who created that living/breathing monster so there's no doubt he won't strike back 100 times even worse. I can't believe Kwanta tried to escape while wearing a wedding dress and heels. haha Pracha jai aon ae after hearing Kwan's fake pitiful words...smh...he should've never waver to her damn words lol And sadly, she never even love him one bit. sia dai jing jing urieeeee.... I honestly forward ep8 just for the OK scenes  :p  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

There's so many squeal-worthy scenes in today's episode.  I can list em all, well some ahha.

Non re-adjusting Khem's arm sling, to the almost cheek then forehead kiss....Non massaging Khem's foot to the scene where he protest his duty as her husband...Their first beach scene where Khem had Non look for crabs....too freaking cute and he even teased her with it hahaha !!!  Khem tried hiding behind Om's chest from one of her gpa's men while Non stood there amused at her mood change LOL  He's all smiling unaware that she's trying to hide away from peeps and the part when Non was unsure if Khem could walk so she suggested for him to give her a piggy back ride so she can escape haha They looked so good together when he was carrying her <3

So Khem left her room without approval to go pay Nin a "visit" however Non got to her before she was able to interrogate Mae Nom. It would've been nice to see Mae Nom and Khem exchange some words for my own entertainment purposes haha. :gungirl:  Khem knows how to use her words that's why it's fun to watch the two go at it..sanoook dee nho :thumbsup:  I love how Khem had the okay are you done attitude towards Non when he was explaining to her that Mae Nom wasn't at the scene where she got attack and that Priya could be the witness for that. Every time Priya's name is mentioned, someone* just gotta  insert "fan gan" in the convo...hueng chai pa K'Khem ja :yes:  :yes: HEHE I blushed when Non told Khem that he already has a wife, how can he have a girlfriend. His heart :heart: is on lockdown :locked:  and he knows exactly who owns the key hahaha  :kiss3: Maybe FF some parts wasn't the best idea because I missed out on some important info...Non finallyyyy *YES* finally caught Mae Nom threatening Men not to tell anyone that she's the one who told him to take Khem to the area where she got attack. Whooootwhooot. Bout time Chanon kick that crazy lady out of the house !! And yes you sure did make the right decision :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  well not quite right because Mae Nom will make her deadly come back after threatening him  :shock2:  crazy lady....she needs to get lock up in a ward...im serious....  

Every OK scene made me cheezy and chinky!!!!! OK is oozing with chemistry :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: I literally had both of my hands on my cheeks because my cheeks were burning  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: OMG ep.8 was sweetness overload. 
hehe ahhhh Love how Khem stopped Non from tossing the spaghetti away and she said "didn't you intentionally make that from me?" And he's like "who told you that I made it for you? I made it for myself to eat." And she goes "well last night I order seafood spaghetti but they*(substitution for the word Idk..waiter..owner) didn't have any so you intentionally learn how to make it for your adorable wife like me. There's nothing to be embarrass about so just be frank." And I think he said something about her reason for going out was to peek on him lol *really she went to go find medicine for his burns (My translation is not on point). :dude: lol Aweeee...after Non told Khem he did make the spaghetti for her and the effort in his voice suddenly changed Khem's taste hahaha she can handle SPICY alrite  :drool: OMO...........It was almost Lady and the Tramp when they shared the spaghetti noodle. *giggles 

Yuck, I don't like it when Non is thinking of Kwan and "Kwan and Khem's" scenes are mixed together. *Ja uuak
And I'm not upset at Khem returning the ring because she's not easy like Kwan and that ring doesn't belong to her..he's going to have to work his way up for Khem. But I found it sweet how Non tried to help Kwan(Khem) regain her memory by re-acting his proposal. <----that was a romantic scene tho :heart:

For this week, I AM STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFED :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: Today's episode help fill me up until next week hehe :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:  raaw dai  :whistle:  
wooohoo!! I totally love your long description ippie!! Glad to see that you enjoyed it yes quite sad but it's a good thing cuz Khem doesn't want to lie to Chanon. Oh my gosh so then Kwanta doesn't want to marry Chanon either? She was going to run away from both of them? OMG she sure is so evil and greedy!!