[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so late in the game but I just binged watch this lakorn this weekend. I can't get enough of Daniel and FahSai so I made an MV. LOL.
I thought I'd get Daniel out of my head after the MV but yeah, not yet. I love Mik's Daniel character.

Forgive me, I am exhausted and the MV could be better but it's done. Please let me know what you think. (maybe I will hate it when I wake up and might delete it.)
Hi there Kiki!! How have you been? I haven't seen you in a long time. I just started on this lakorn too. This is my first time watching Mik's and Pim's lakorn. In fact, I haven't seen Ch7 lakorn in a very long time. I did a marathon over a few days and now I'm all caught up. Love love Daniel and Fahsai! Daniel is calm, selfless, level headed but can be emotional as well when he can't maintain his control. Fahsai is the bubbly, positive and big-hearted woman who brought light to Daniel's dark world. They need each other. Can't stop drooling over all the cute/kissing scenes.

Feel bad for Chernming and how he will react once he knows what his brother did to Botan. I love his moments with Fahsai as well. Looks like this lakorn is doing well so I wouldn't be surprised if they will make the second part with Chernming's story. He needs someone to love too.

I feel like the story is ending so fast but at the same time I don't like it dragging with unnecessary scenes. Getting so nervous and eager to know how all this will end.

Great job on the mv. :thumbup: I feel like making one too. :) I still can't get over that nosebleed scene. :love::icon12: Daniel is super HOT!! :drooling::love:

Last edited:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Carp I a l so knew when Ah Jo was speaking with Fahsai that I t was some kind of foreshadowing. Man poor guy. :sad6::crybaby2::yawn:
omg i know! i felt something strange a couple of times when...like when ah jo was telling fah sai to love "boss" no matter what happens, and then the times where he kept saying he wouldnt go back until daniel is "ok", or how he said he was going to call it quits after this time going back home, then how he would show off his baby videos all the time!!! itz just too obvious...the writers are setting us up for the BIG heartbreak!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
*tears* Ah Jo was so sweet, asking Fahsai to not stop loving his boss.
OooooOoooh, I like that someone pointed out Ah Biao is still one of the remaining heirs of the Chen gang. With him being so loyal and a good friend to Daniel, if Ah Biao becomes the boss of White Tiger, the two gangs will have more harmonious relationship. And I don't think Chen Ming would be interested in being the boss if it wasn't for his family, for Daniel, and getting back at Tian Kong. Let my Mr. Dimples be the free-spirited artist that he is deep inside! The scene he carried Fahsai around was way cute! And when he acted cute in front of her! *squeeee* They look good together -- I need Pim and Boom to pair up after this is done!
And glad that at least Fai and Ah Biao making up helped to brighten up the screen as well. Nuch and Thep too!

@kiki, great video! Thanks for bringing back the better times. I needed that after the latest episode.
in fact, ah biao is the rightful heir...his dad was the older brother. just cant believe cheun ming's dad killed his own brother to become the leader. how pitiful...and now ah ming and ah biao cant even face each other...they are flesh and blood!!

sarNie Adult
lol that obvious foreshadowing. i still haven't watched the recent ep yet. waiting for the end ep so i can watch it all in one go since you all sound so traumatized from the recent ep. :confused0:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
in fact, ah biao is the rightful heir...his dad was the older brother. just cant believe cheun ming's dad killed his own brother to become the leader. how pitiful...and now ah ming and ah biao cant even face each other...they are flesh and blood!!
Ah, that's right. I hope they address the Chen family issue of leadership then. It would be more interesting to see how Ah Biao and Ah Ming resolve this, than simply end with Ah Ming being the default leader. And i found myself agreeing with Daniel that it wasn't time for Chen Ming to know what his brother did. Now that he's recovered, it's time for him to learn the truth.
As someone who doesn't watch ch.7 lakorn often (mostly due to their copyright) this lakorn came out of left field. Good job to cast, crew, writers and all. The leads all have great chemistry!

loveee123

sarNie Egg
i cant believe its ending this week! :sad6:i dont know how they'll fit everything inside that 1 hour and 30 mins. :confused0: hopefully, we get a lot of love sences at the ending tho! :) i already know that im going to cry a lot when Ah Joe die :crybaby2:and i also hope theres gonna be the second story to this and hopefully then we'll see Chen Ming happy:aaaaa: my thoughts on how Daniel decide to leave Fahsai was really dumb:fighting3: how can you leave someone you love?? :confused12: i know he have his reason, but I have my reason too! ;) he wants to see the two person he love be happy, but Fahsai aint gonna be happy if shes not with Daniel. but i already ask this but no one answer me, why in the preview Ah Joe looks like hes carrying a bear? was he saving that for his kid?

sarNie Adult
I think AhBiao would be a better leader, because AhMing has proven to be too easily persuaded by ill intentioned people. But AhBiao probably doesn't want that life. If he wants to protect Daniel though, it would be good for him and Daniel to work together as leaders. AhBiao and AhMing can be joint leaders though and check each other.

Sorry about the bear question. I haven't watched it yet.

aisha

sarNie Egg
Love it! They're my new It couple. Love the height difference. Pim has one of the sweetest n'ek smiles ever.

The guys are too funny.

Yeah she has a very sweet smile ever and for sure the height different i like how he had bow to pim awww im died :love::love::icon12: ((( i love always the different height between the actress and actors :nut::nut::nut: ))

Anyone can treat me im sick of them??:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: :facepalm::crybaby2::risas3:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love it! They're my new It couple. Love the height difference. Pim has one of the sweetest n'ek smiles ever.

The guys are too funny.
I agree. I love the height difference too. They look so cute together. And Pim does have nice sweet smiles.

Last edited: