[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Yeeeeeeeeh! Some pictures at last! I wonder who it was that Win was spraying water at. So many curiosities!

I wonder how Win felt when Kwan hits him. I can hear the slapping. LOL. Hope he has no hard feelings. I also notice that Win doesn't let people go easily because he revenge them back, like hitting Kwan back when she hits him. It was cute to see these two teasing ech other. I just wish I knew what the hell they were saying though. I got the gist of it, but it would still be better if I really understood everything.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Win sprayed water at Kwan. In the monitor pic underneath the spray pic you can see that Kwan was wearing the same red off the shoulder outfit.

x0unerthanlater

ImQueen said:
Oh, I see. Why is he so mean? But I love those kind of praek; cool and smart.

I think it's just because their roles are meant to bicker and tease each other. On the TNMC show they mentioned that their characters are going to be a mess. Meaning they'll be playing tricks on one another a lot.

I want some Duran after seeing that pic ^^^ lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Is that her in short hair? Hmm
Not digging it but it that scene looks intense haha looks like a party. Well I'm excited! Haha yay that prakotkarndee has made their own ig! Woohoo finally I love it!! Haha

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I'm loving the outfits that they picked out for her! It's getting so much better and better each time I see her in a new set filming.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kwan and Win looks good together like always. Kwan is so beautiful in everything she wears.

x0unerthanlater

Kwan usually gets the best outfits for her lakorn.
She must have an excellent stylist because some of the other n'eks don't get to dress as nicely as her.

roselovesice

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZacI2yFDG4k[/media]
Cr.WinKwan Club YT

This scene reminds me of Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed when Tawanchai and Torfun were running away from the bad guys and spent the night together. 

roselovesice

Oh Kwan. She just loves to hit her pra'akes, especially Win. Poor guy. 555

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dik74EtxYY[/media]
Cr.Ch7 YT