[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

D~D

sarNie Adult
lol you can call me whatever u like I don't mind :p do u happen to read manga or Japanese anime? lol my username is the result from reading too many mangas :pancarta: :facepalm::facepalm:but I think i should change my username to lakornaddict now instead lol.
yeah if u find a site where we can watch it online that would be great! for me i think i'll wait for subs cuz I'm not good with Thai :BangHead: thanks again :thumbup:
and just a few more hours!!! :aaaaa:
your right, I do read Japanese manga but I read them here and there online when they are actually translated in English. :p
Eng sub for LMKT? wow- that might take a while for someone to sub it. I'm not so sure if Anonyblue2001 will continue to sub it because she's actually subbing Talay Fai and hasn't finish yet. we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
your right, I do read Japanese manga, I read them here and there online when they are actually translated in English. :p
Eng sub for LMKT? wow- that might take a while for someone to sub it. I'm not so sure if Anonyblue2001 will continue to sub it because she's actually subbing Talay Fai and hasn't finish yet. we will have to wait and see.
aww I hope she will sub it I don't mind waiting :D but if she doesn't I know a subteam that will sub this but not in Eng though :)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
You guys are the best for sharing the links! But to be on the safe side, I think we should start a conversation w/those who wants to watch it and share the links there. I heard from other older members, that Ch7 has people that search for links that we're using to watch and they find a way to disable those links to work for us.
And for those who haven't seen Ommin's vid yet
I'm so excited for this, I woke up 2 hours and 30 min earlier and open up 3 live links just in case one crashes. Just 31 more minutes for me!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Ok, so I just finished ep 1 and it was awesome! I can't wait for ep 2 now:thumbup:. Om seriously improved on his acting, maybe cuz of Min:p. I feel the tension between them already. Some pics in the spoiler
Cr:minpechaya, ch7, min pechaya vietnam fan page

In case you miss their first time meeting

One of Min's fanclub did a funeral scene :
I did my best in finding pics that weren't too repetitive so you guys know what's going on

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
You guys are the best for sharing the links! But to be on the safe side, I think we should start a conversation w/those who wants to watch it and share the links there. I heard from other older members, that Ch7 has people that search for links that we're using to watch and they find a way to disable those links to work for us.
And for those who haven't seen Ommin's vid yet
I'm so excited for this, I woke up 2 hours and 30 min earlier and open up 3 live links just in case one crashes. Just 31 more minutes for me!
Oops my bad ill take the links down, pm us for links if u guys wants :p

OMG! You watched it?!?! i heard it was good!!! Min is such a good crier xD. Om is doing good too! I cant help but watched a couple scenes someone posted on FB xD rawr i dont think i can wait like i said lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Oops my bad ill take the links down, pm us for links if u guys wants :p

OMG! You watched it?!?! i heard it was good!!! Min is such a good crier xD. Om is doing good too! I cant help but watched a couple scenes someone posted on FB xD rawr i dont think i can wait like i said lol
I have no luck- still looking and asking for a site.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I have no luck- still looking and asking for a site.
Me too~ why does it take so long for them to upload it?! Its been like 5 hours already...LOLno im just joking. I think we have to wait a lil bit longer :p I'll share with u guys if i find any :cheer:

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have two site in mind but I think they are 2 days shy(behind):facepalm: