[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty positive that's a later kiss cuz in the music video, I saw Min wearing a dark green shirt but in ep 12, she was wearing a black or dark blue outfit
Rating 8.9 is good so there are many people watching, but we must be the only two talking about it :pancarta:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty positive that's a later kiss cuz in the music video, I saw Min wearing a dark green shirt but in ep 12, she was wearing a black or dark blue outfit
I hope you're right, but in the picture it looks as though she's wearing a sleeveless shirt and in epi 12, she had on that sleeveless navy blue outfit.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I hope you're right, but in the picture it looks as though she's wearing a sleeveless shirt and in epi 12, she had on that sleeveless navy blue outfit.
Awww, if they did cut that kiss scene out, I will be mad. Why would they do that? I was really looking forward to it.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Rating 8.9 is good so there are many people watching, but we must be the only two talking about it :pancarta:
Lol, maybe the others haven't watched farther in the lakorn yet. I know at least 2 other people on this forum watching it, so we're not alone together;)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
It's not the kiss in ep12, I believe it's a different kiss lol see the tear on Min's cheek? she wasn't crying when Om kissed her in ep12 and in the picture her eyes were closed and look like shes willing to kiss him SO I'm pretty positive it's not this one xD I'm hoping to see at least 2 more kiss scenes haha greedy me :p:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not the kiss in ep12, I believe it's a different kiss lol see the tear on Min's cheek? she wasn't crying when Om kissed her in ep12 and in the picture her eyes were closed and look like shes willing to kiss him SO I'm pretty positive it's not this one xD I'm hoping to see at least 2 more kiss scenes haha greedy me :p:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Yes, you may be right and I hope so :thumbup:! I went back to the picture and look closely and yes, the tear drop and Rasa has on less make-up in the kiss pic.

Plus it doesn't help that Chanon is wearing an almost identical color suits in both scenes. I even try to look closely at his collar hopingto see a different color shirt but no luck .

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
The kiss scene was definitely not what I expected:facepalm:. I don't even know if it was a real one, cuz I sure didn't see their lips actually touching.
I think Rasa is going to sacrifice herself too:).
Chanon really disappointed me:facepalm:. You would think he would help Rasa, but he just stood there.
THIS!!! I thought the same- i was so excited to see this scene lol I even woke up to watch this scene live LOL but eeeeeeehhhhhhh I expected too much :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Yes, you may be right and I hope so :thumbup:! I went back to the picture and look closely and yes, the tear drop and Rasa has on less make-up in the kiss pic.

Plus it doesn't help that Chanon is wearing an almost identical color suits in both scenes. I even try to look closely at his collar hopingto see a different color shirt but no luck .
lol IKR?! I swear I only see him in that color suit-same dark navy blue color all this time lol... Rasa too, they both love navy blue!!! :eek:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
So Banlang Hong will be airing on August 30th which means LMKT will have a total of 15 episodes. I'm so sad that this is ending soon :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So Banlang Hong will be airing on August 30th which means LMKT will have a total of 15 episodes. I'm so sad that this is ending soon :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Based on my viewing history of channel 7 lakorns, the episodes total at least 15+ and sometimes I have to FF to get to the near end. I didn't feel that this lakorn was dragging but seem like it went faster than I thought. Maybe it's the kind of story/plot that I like or maybe it's because I like seeing these two on screen - but I am :sad6: too!

I don't know if I can do watch Banlang Hong when it airs weekly because I can't take the waiting period. I may let it air 5 weeks before I watch so I can have 10+ episodes to binge.:)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
so happy to know the rating is Good. I'm addicted to this drama, and yes, look forward to watching Ep 12 later this weekend. I'm behind. :( :(

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, I wanted Min's other one to be out and LMKT to be longer. :(
The new one with Weir? I kinda want LMKT to go on longer too, but unless you have kidnapping, amnesia, or another revenge secret in the plot then there's no where to go except the end :crybaby2: