[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
brandygirl said:
I really wAnt to watch Mia Tuean so I can bitch about it nonstop but there are no eng sub episodes after 5-6 episodes

Btw any idea if the rest of the MSRFS has been eng sub?

sorry for talking about chinese subs here...if u know mandarin, there's chinese subs for mia tuean

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I'm like so motivated to take thai classes so that I can watch thai lakorns without subs lol...I still don't know why no one at viki wants to sub mai sin rai fai sawat...I mean they even got mia tuean subbed for at least 6 episodes...they barely upload 7 raw eps for msrfs

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
ChloeRanida579 said:
I'm like so motivated to take thai classes so that I can watch thai lakorns without subs lol...I still don't know why no one at viki wants to sub mai sin rai fai sawat...I mean they even got mia tuean subbed for at least 6 episodes...they barely upload 7 raw eps for msrfs

It's because Channel 7 lakorns have copyright restrictions, hence why they're hard to find on youtube etc. There is no use subbing a lakorn when it'll eventually get taken down.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...it's funny cause we are all over the place with this thread.

First seemed like a sweet, shy guy. But dang those are the worst. The sweeter people are in front of your face they are the worst behind closed doors.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Kwanusa9/ as tagged
They're done filming. And OMG! That abortion picture is haunting. I can't believe they'd show this. I can't believe Kwan posted on her IG.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@x.ATKD.x: I see....but there are also other ch7 lakorns are completely subbed on viki. But mostly ch3 haha damn ch7. why must they have copyright restrictions. Spread around the lakorn loveeee

@Mahalo: LOL at least they didnt make her film the hanger scene...this is like more logical loool

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
After seeing the picture, I don't think she was "willingly" going to have the abortion, because if she were going to those type of illegal abortion clinic, the man wouldn't be holding that suppose clothes hanger. I believe the clinic would have better equipment, even thought is dirty and illegal clinic. And Chit look so out of it, the writer can throw us some bone and write a twist to this part, because in this version Chit doesn't seem so obsession in getting rid of the baby as the previous two versions.

In the last version with Chatchai and Janjira the n'ek said it all along from when p'ek found out she was pregnant she told p'ek she will get rid of it... but she didn't really do anything, she just prepared and wait until p'ek come home and when he was trying to break the door in, that's when she was trying to sit over the garbage bin holding the hanger.

So this version Chit wasn't that extreme in wanting to get rid of the baby, that's why I don't believe she will do it herself or put herself in the extreme environment as shown in the picture.

Anyway that was just my speculation, with the way the author wrote the scripts any crazy thing can happen... BUT then again, there is only 1 episode left, there is no way she can fit the whole Chit's self abort scene and also p'ek and batman scenes.  If it was done against her will then the scene will be short, that will/can fit into 1 episode.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I HAVE to say this - maybe some of you are as old as I am (LOL) so already know - that is NOT an "abortion" table. That is a gynaecologist table aka stirrups for a basic vaginal checkup (pap-smear, etc).
An abortion is not performed via the vagina by the doctor - only self administered abortion via pills requires insertion via the vagina but the actual procedure needs medical intervention. Not recommended to be done by oneself at home or without medical assistance.

And yikes, a twisted hangar?!!! You've got to kidding me, if thats the televised idea of an abortion tool!!!

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
byebye said:
lol...it's funny cause we are all over the place with this thread.

First seemed like a sweet, shy guy. But dang those are the worst. The sweeter people are in front of your face they are the worst behind closed ors.

I think its human nature to get attracted. Its very very rare that a person is really "acting" - i.e. not really feeling those emotions or able to disassociate from them. As normal people, we do avoid situations where we or anyone can be tempted, right, simply out of respect for ourselves, our families and other people. 

For these actors and actresses, they are routinely required to perform scenes that show affection and attraction and with people who are physically appealing and yet expected to remain unaffected. I'm not saying it is not possible, but that it is difficult as it requires a great amount of self control and will.

Thats why 90% of the male actors do not want their women in this line of work - because they know it, deep down inside, that they themselves have been attracted to their co-stars (whether or not they did anything about the attraction is different). They know how tempted they were and they can not bear this reality on their women (yes, they are possessive and hypocrites) that other men would sense their bodies and be attracted.

maytenny

sarNie Egg
yup totally agree! that explains the whole Brad & Angelina saga, they def. found each other attractive....temptation is a mutha.....**^%$* lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I think that scene was from Wee's nightmare in jail no? o_O

And I agree with Maya_Fantasy..compare to the previous versions of this lakorn, Chitchaba in this version is only talk. i highly doubt she will get an abortion LOL I think she just tryna mess with Wee's head and emotions, so i think she wont harm her own baby. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Temptations are everywhere...whether in the entertainment world or our common folks world lol.

I'm talking sweet, shy people in general. I have known a few sweet, shy and act as innocent as they come people. But behind your back they have claws longer than any creatures created. First, to me falls in that category.  He comes across as someone who doesn't say much, just smiles a lot. With those people you never get to see the whole picture.

I think most Pra'eks knows how the N'eks truly are. That is why some refused to date one.  Then again, N'eks more than often only goes for hi-so men.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
byebye said:
Temptations are everywhere...whether in the entertainment world or our common folks world lol.

I'm talking sweet, shy people in general. I have known a few sweet, shy and act as innocent as they come people. But behind your back they have claws longer than any creatures created. First, to me falls in that category.  He comes across as someone who doesn't say much, just smiles a lot. With those people you never get to see the whole picture.

I think most Pra'eks knows how the N'eks truly are. That is why some refused to date one.  Then again, N'eks more than often only goes for hi-so men.
 Agreed.

And the men are no saints here. But since this is mostly, a man's world - their promiscuous behaviour is more acceptable than the woman's.

Thats why I like the response by Art's gf in that phone conversation "so what if she slept with someone". In any case, when a person cheats, the couple should blame each other first because they promised each other to be faithful. Why question the third party - did the third party promise anything?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She was hurt that Art cheated first so she went out and did the same thing. Two wrongs don't make a right but when getting hurt by someone you love there's no guarantee that the actions are going to make sense.

maytenny

sarNie Egg
byebye said:

totally agree!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well she's dating a hi-so now with Art's congratulations LOL. So all is well in the world of maya again.

Yeah, when I was looking up their story yesterday, found out that she's dating Pat N. ex. Small world. lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah, when I was looking up their story yesterday, found out that she's dating Pat N. ex. Small world. lol
She's dating Pat's ex?! Wth?! They started their career together. Woahh talk about wicked.