[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah, when I was looking up their story yesterday, found out that she's dating Pat N. ex. Small world. lol
Yeah there were rumors that Pat wasn't happy with it but then Pat gave an interview saying it isn't any of her business anymore cus they're exes. Someone interview Art asking how does he feel about Namfon dating a hi-so and he answered: I'm happy that she found a rich guy. LOL. That was wrong but hilarious.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Kwan25 said:

Ummmmm .... Well I guess these two falling in love isn't out the window lol. From the BG it looks like they're back in Thailand and not in Paris but I might be wrong.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LMAO instead of talking about this lakorn, people went off topic haha soo hilarious! I am very disappointed also ughhh soo annoying man. This lakorn had so much potential, but it's a waste really :( sigh  iguess I will be waiting for the last episode hahah 

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Why is it bad to date someone's ex? After all most people are someone's ex
It's a step better than dating someone's current
Lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Those pics... am I seeing things right ..? Chit hugging wee? What did u guys think happened? She lost the baby or he lost all his money? Or she found out her father cheated his dad? Oh god

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Yay, I found episode 8 with eng sub on Dailymotion.

I read up the story of Peuan Paeng; it seems depressing and tragic. Ugh

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Man, how this author is going to make everything work with one episode left is amazing. How she can just make them fall in love and totally forget everything that has happened and confess how much they love each other or forgive each other is something to see. Even if they entirely devoted the whole episode to Wee/Chit that is still not enough to make their "love" suddenly make sense when it hasn't from the beginning. It seemed like there's a tiny beginning, no middle and a rush to fall in love in the last hour.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
After watching ep 8 with sub, it seems like chit kinda like wee cuz she was upset and jealous when wee was about to get married. that's why she became alcoholic to stop him from sleeping with her. So is that where their love began? Lool

@byebye: hahaha we should just compile all of wee and chit scenes together. then we will have a complete lakorn without the useless side characters. They met in paris, fell in love. But he found out she was his enemy's daughter so he revenge on her. they bicker back and forth. She got pregnant. he beg for forgiveness. They kiss and make up. The end. Nice clean cut. No dragging. No useless ppl.but it would been a 2 episode long lakorn looool

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed I didn't get why his getting married made her so upset. It's not like he promised her anything and she was his mistress even before he got married, so why all the angst unless she was in love with him already and expected better from him?