[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Was out boating all day Saturday and all day yesterday as well and didn't get home until late, my body aches so much, that my excuse for not catching live especially today it was the ending. :yahoo:

Actually is more like I don't want it to end, I want to savors the last little moment of romance we may have on this last episode. :spin: :drool: 

It's so crazy I've been ranting and complaining about this lakorn so much, but I don't want to see the ending. :crazy:  I don't know if I'm going to miss this lakorn or the ranting we're all having in here. :coverlaf:  :loool:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think you're going to miss the stupidity of this lakorn. Like even today, the very last episode, there's still stupid scenes. I'm still getting wrinkles. Like that freaken reporter OMFG WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TURN THE DANG EVIDENCE IN AGES AGO?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

oh my carebear. :weee:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ook skip skip skip to the end blah blah blah chit got miscarriage the bad guy who is Chane ran her over blah blah blah she runs back to Paris he also goes there they reconcile the end! What a disappointment! I'm so mad they ruined everything!! ;(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think you're going to miss the stupidity of this lakorn. Like even today, the very last episode, there's still stupid scenes. I'm still getting wrinkles. Like that freaken reporter OMFG WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TURN THE DANG EVIDENCE IN AGES AGO?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

oh my carebear. :weee:

Yes the stupidity never stop, I can't believe we continue following this stupidity until the end.  :yuck: 

I think Kwan and Tui bewitching us more than the craziness of the author HAHA :drools:

But definitely I think I'll be misses all you ladies in here. :lmao:

lakornsrok said:
Ook skip skip skip to the end blah blah blah chit got miscarriage the bad guy who is Chane ran her over blah blah blah she runs back to Paris he also goes there they reconcile the end! What a disappointment! I'm so mad they ruined everything!! ;(

Is that bad? :facepalm:  Dang it, dang it, dang it :weee:  I think I'm going to be in a bad mood after watching this now. :rant:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Are you not moving to PP with us Maya?

I don't know, is this the one with Om and Poo or the one with Weir?  I am not into those type of lakorn with Weir, and I don't religiously watch that many lakorn, I might check here or there, but probably not crazy watching like MSRFS.

I'll be checking on Cherry and Ken lakorn for sure though. :woot2:

maytenny

sarNie Egg
well this drama finally came to an end, cant believe the writer really went on a killing spree! lol we had such high expectations for this just bcuz it was a great cast, but failed miserably! smh let hope they can reunite for a better project next time

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll goes down on my knees and pray if there is even a hint of them two cast in a lakorn together again.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
I don't know, is this the one with Om and Poo or the one with Weir?  I am not into those type of lakorn with Weir, and I don't religiously watch that many lakorn, I might check here or there, but probably not crazy watching like MSRFS.

I'll be checking on Cherry and Ken lakorn for sure though. :woot2:
Weir and Pooklook, oh hey you can go complain with us in Poo and Om's lakorn cus I'm sure ch7 wont disappoint us by giving us great lakorns haha

Finally finished this. I like how when nang'ek runs away to another country, the pra'ek ALWAYS seem to be able to find her with no problem, its as if the country is only a mile wide or something LOL.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%8816%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%8811%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A4%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A12558-video-81775

That's the link if any of you guys want to watch it.

It's been a long long journey of ranting. I gotta rant for the Last time today too.
lool
okay wthell..the miscarriage was unnecessary... secondly can't they give more scenes of chit being nice to wee like when she went into the bedroom to see him. That scene was so sweet btw. The author must make chit n wee always at each other throat til the very last 40 min -_-. And I don't know why chit even went to the abortion clinic...she probably wouldn't suffer a miscarriage if she just stay at home. But I guess I'm satisfied that wee n chit got majority of screen time this ep. I was expecting less lool oh and the beginning scene when chit handed wee the gun n told him to shoot himself in front of her dad's tomb loooool she didn't know that there were no bullets in it haha idk this lakorn would have been soooo much better if the author didnt stray from the orIginal plot...kwan and tui acting n chemistry are superb. I wish they would reunite again. Crossing my fingers lol.

I am so going to miss you all and the rantings in here lol. It was what make my Monday and Tuesday haha hope the subs for this lakorn will be complete soon so I can savor tuikwan possibly last lakorn together lol