[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
b/c it was so popular ppl can't get a enough of them after it end so abruptly  ! The sequel is not related to the novel but a completely different story line. At end , according to the novel , she went to study in France & he later propose & they got marry & she work in his company and no body know they are husband/wife 
That's really weird.
Awe I like that better. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I read that there is a tv version and an internet version, where can I watch the intenet version???

sarN

sarNie Granny
what do you mean ? the sequel or the series ? i know in the series they cut some scene out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
what do you mean ? the sequel or the series ? i know in the series they cut some scene out.
The series. In drama wiki it says they have two versions, the tv version with 28EPS and the internet version with 30EPS. If I could I'd rather watch the uncut one. Hehe.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan25 said:
http://youtu.be/w4QQEume9gM

WOW they add more sweet scenes to it.  I am so looking forward to this Tuesday, hopefully I will be able to catch it live.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YingSheng said:

Wish someone would have told me that there WAS a happy ending. Glad to hear it did. I loved the drama a lot until the end killed me, hehehe. 
I feel like mainland dramas rarely get happy endings haha. I've seen a handful and of the handful only half were happy endings. Maybe not even half. It's either open or the girl dies or the guy dues.

If in the end I really want then to actually get together, I might just stop at the happy part. Haha.

It's tomorrow!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I feel like mainland dramas rarely get happy endings haha. I've seen a handful and of the handful only half were happy endings. Maybe not even half. It's either open or the girl dies or the guy dues.

If in the end I really want then to actually get together, I might just stop at the happy part. Haha.

It's tomorrow!!!
That's probably why I'm never interested in other dramas as much as Thai. Because they are either too much dramas or very pointless draggy and I'm not getting my happy endings like I do watching Thai lakorns.

Same here, can't wait for this to air! Imma try to catch this live. I wonder, is this going to be sub on Viki? Cause if it is, I'd be happy to volunteer to segment! Then I would be segmenting two dramas and it'll keep me busy waiting for the next episodes to air.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Chitchaba is a way more complex and a way cooler n'ek than the one in Sealed with a Kiss. The n'ek in there got on my nerves and she was so stupid. She did nothing and let other people pull her this way and that. Chitchaba, at least in the old one, wasn't a passive character. She was just as messed up as p'ek was and she fought back.

Hawick Lau was the best thing about Sealed. Man the guy was so intense, crazy and damaged. I hope Tui brings the same amount of intensity.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I sure hope this lakorn will be subbed because how else will I watch and understand what's going on? Plz...someone sub it for those of us less fortunate non-Thai speakers...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YingSheng said:
That's probably why I'm never interested in other dramas as much as Thai. Because they are either too much dramas or very pointless draggy and I'm not getting my happy endings like I do watching Thai lakorns.

Same here, can't wait for this to air! Imma try to catch this live. I wonder, is this going to be sub on Viki? Cause if it is, I'd be happy to volunteer to segment! Then I would be segmenting two dramas and it'll keep me busy waiting for the next episodes to air.
I know. That's what keeps me away from mainland dramas. They have their good share of happy endings, but I rarely see them.

If you volunteer to segment, I'm sure others will join and sub!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Chitchaba is a way more complex and a way cooler n'ek than the one in Sealed with a Kiss. The n'ek in there got on my nerves and she was so stupid. She did nothing and let other people pull her this way and that. Chitchaba, at least in the old one, wasn't a passive character. She was just as messed up as p'ek was and she fought back.

Hawick Lau was the best thing about Sealed. Man the guy was so intense, crazy and damaged. I hope Tui brings the same amount of intensity.
Omg, yes she is so annoying! She's the typical damsel in distress and she's so. ..dumb. I've heard of Hawick Lau because he's Yang Mi's husband, but never thought he was good looking or anything. However, after watching him in SWAK, man is he handsome. Haha. He's just so short. Or I should say Ying Er is too tall.

I'm glad Chitchaba is strong. I do not want a weak nang'ek.

Reactions: Mae