[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I know. That's what keeps me away from mainland dramas. They have their good share of happy endings, but I rarely see them.

If you volunteer to segment, I'm sure others will join and sub!!

I hope so… It only takes me 2 1/2 - 3 hours to segment the whole episode. Which I don't mind doing it since I rarely do anything besides coming in here 24/7… lol

Reactions: Mae

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kwan25 said:

*pics*
cr am,noi,pantip

Okay, I'm usually against women wearing revealing clothes for it makes them look dirty and slutty, but for some reason Kwan doesn't come off as looking like that. She looks beautiful! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YingSheng said:

I hope so… It only takes me 2 1/2 - 3 hours to segment the whole episode. Which I don't mind doing it since I rarely do anything besides coming in here 24/7… lol

I hope so too...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TubbyTinker said:
Ninjakkn is subbing it at her page, I think she's hardsugbing too

Oh right?! HAHA. We're such dummy's. I was the one who told everyone here that she's subbing it! HAHA. How could I have forgotten. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hey , really will be two versions of lakorn , is this mean that there will be uncut , cut version , so weird really :scratchhead2: , anyway can not wait to see this masterpiece but i will wait today because when they aired it then upload it on streaming online site  they would take whole day , i prefer waiting to watch  it twice without sub then with sub to be sure do not miss any thing this hard part  for me when :cry:  see tui i confused really can not write , read or even spell the words correctly :drools: so i stay clam and keep waiting thank you Ninjakkn in advance  for your hard subbing for this great lakorn , have a nice day my lovely ppl :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope they just air an uncut version. HAHA. No need to do cuts or edit outs. Can't wait until tomorrow either. I'm tired of seeing this darn weak lead actress in SWAK. HAHA. And like the main guy is toooo rough and mean. He scares me more than moves me. At least with MSRFS we have strong Chitchaba to balance out Patawee's meanness, by being mean back. :pervie: .

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol phatman you were the one who announced it Ahah it's ok we tend to forget haha

Anyways I can't wait for this I can't believe it its just tomorrow. I love slap/kiss and I also miss Kwan on screen so much! Omgg can't wait to see what she will be in after this. Also, I'm getting used to Tui thank goodness he doesn't have his mustache or beard in here so I won't be as disgusted Lmaoo yay let the drama begin. Wait first their live in Paris hahah I can't wait!!! For sure will be back to spazz ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Lol phatman you were the one who announced it Ahah it's ok we tend to forget haha

Anyways I can't wait for this I can't believe it its just tomorrow. I love slap/kiss and I also miss Kwan on screen so much! Omgg can't wait to see what she will be in after this. Also, I'm getting used to Tui thank goodness he doesn't have his mustache or beard in here so I won't be as disgusted Lmaoo yay let the drama begin. Wait first their live in Paris hahah I can't wait!!! For sure will be back to spazz ;)

I know! Haha. I announced it and then totally forgot. I was sooo sad for a moment forgetting that someone is subbing. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG this is totally off topic, but since it's related some how (meaning similar story) I just want to share it. Plus we've been talking about this for a while anyway. Hawick's voice is soo luring! Haha. I love it.  

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i love to see uncut yeah i just why do slap and kiss lakorn then want do two version :scratchhead2: , it is so weird take it or leave it , it is so simple , do not mention that really want see tui with other actress and make suggestions  55555 many names like   pok , kob  ,i just check her new lakorn topic here and say i want her be pair up with tui   , if they make me his business manger   :dance3:  , he should appear more , love to see manly lead not weak but not everyone suit him  to be manly , sexy , hunky like tui , no one perfect but tui :drools:  what did he ate to become like this love see him change from fierce harsh , cold- hearted man to become real gentleman and goofy in love 55555 , as i said before this lakorn not enough we need more ,definitely watching   uncut version ,creepy prevert , maybe but who cares  5555555

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Hawick's   , give me five , what do you think about huang xiaoming  OMG , he is could make movie or drama with tui and hawick and peter ho , my heart almost exploded now   :heart:

Reactions: Mae

sarN

sarNie Granny
she suppose to be sexy & wild b/c the p'ek despise woman who are a drunkard & party type . she does everything he hate the most & she want to play the part of his mistress to the extreme w/ the seductive outfit & bitchy personality & it bother him that she isn't suffering enough & she would use her mistress status to rub salt to injury when the wife is around  ^^ her character was cool really b/c she didn't sit around & cry to fate . she was strong & rebellious 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PRINCESS AURA said:
Hawick's   , give me five , what do you think about huang xiaoming  OMG , he is could make movie or drama with tui and hawick and peter ho , my heart almost exploded now   :heart:

Hehe. I'm not so much into Huang Xiao Ming...yet. Haha. He looks okay. 

sarN said:
she suppose to be sexy & wild b/c the p'ek despise woman who are a drunkard & party type . she does everything he hate the most & she want to play the part of his mistress to the extreme w/ the seductive outfit & bitchy personality & it bother him that she isn't suffering enough & she would use her mistress status to rub salt to injury when the wife is around  ^^ her character was cool really b/c she didn't sit around & cry to fate . she was strong & rebellious 

And I am ready for Sassy Chitchaba..aka *itchaba. HAHAHA. jk jk.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hawick is handsome! Haha. HXM used to be cute but now he's just bleh. HXM was soooo good looking in Summer's Desires. That hair, that face!

Did anyone catch this live? How is it?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Did anyone catch this live? How is it?

Nope, was so tired this morning, couldn't get up on time!

Anyone else saw it yet? 

Any spoiled? :lol2:  I want some spoiled before I watch it, so my heart can be prepared. :rofl:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like this version more then the old one because the new Chichaba shows more softness that Patawee fell/will fall in love with. Somsupa is also weak in here unlike the old one where she's weak but had that deep hardness, plus she's a little bit more annoying in that she always introduce herself as Patawee's love interest. Girl have some self respect and wait for the guy to say something first.

Kwan's doing a really good job starting off seeing the world in a good light then turning into someone hard by the end of the episode. Tui need to show a little bit more emotions, can't wait to see him starting to turn more evil.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Can't wait to catch this one!
Kwan finally has a sexy mature role!
She was great as the older twin in Jao Sao Salatan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Can't wait to catch this one!
Kwan finally has a sexy mature role!
She was great as the older twin in Jao Sao Salatan.
I still have to finish that! Lol. 22 episodes is just too ridiculous for the storyline.

Sadly I won't be able to catch this premiere. Test tomorrow. UGH. Missing out on Seua too.