[Ch7] Maya Rasamee (DaraVdo)

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm skimmed through the lakorn...maybe it's just me but I cannot stand this lakorn. I love New and Mai.. but there's something about this lakorn.. maybe it's just the story line... am I the only one who think there's something off with this lakorn? lol I'll give it another try.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yay! It's Friday [in Thailand lol]...this week is when Chutima redeems herself and become good...more cute scenes for Chutima & Manthep!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
there nothing wrong with you, it just our personal taste and what "Click" with us...there's MANY popular lakorn I isn't fun or interesting to me no matter how I tried, even when I like the n'k or p'k

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone tell me where to download this raw lakorn?CH7 lakorn now all not available?Any other sources?Thanks.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Why don't they make Andrew the main guy? the p'k is not cute at all. all the other guys looks better than the p'k.

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
I just happened to click on this lakorn yesterday....I was hooked from the beginning! I rarely watch Chan 7 lakorns and I liked this instantly. I watched all 8 episodes that have been uploaded to Obizgo so far...can't wait for more! Got NO studying done at all cuz I couldn't stop watching....guess it'll be Mai and New's fault that I fail my midterm! hahah...j/k! Mai is gorgeous and New is a cutie pie.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
pen is loco just like the mom, nobody belong to any1 crzy...love mai/new....she looks awesome with black hair! all the guys in here are sweet, thom and andrew..lol the advice about girls

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
What I don't get is how Pen was so nice in the beginning and now all of the sudden she's psycho b*tch just because she "loves" Khun Chai...and she thinks she's Maya Rasamee.... can't stand it when characters change all of the sudden.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think Andrew will change into a baddie too cuz I skim through the spoilers and he loves Ram

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I dunno pen change but she surrounded by craziness and is selfish. Andrew love n'rai for who she is and he has compassion for Mai. He doesn't seem like he will be evil to Mai. He said leaving the hospital that n'rai is evil but he loves her and mai is the real thing, very nice person and no tricks. I hope it won't happen, even the n'rai friend was calling her out as a desperate physco

tinah

sarNie Coma
This movie is so dumb. I was watching it with my mom and sister last night cause I had noting else to watch atm. Nek is so dumb and weak including all the other characters. The bad people continues to dominate through the whole lakorn and no one seem to want to fight back.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This movie is so dumb. I was watching it with my mom and sister last night cause I had noting else to watch atm. Nek is so dumb and weak including all the other characters. The bad people continues to dominate through the whole lakorn and no one seem to want to fight back.
I guess i won't be watching this after all. I hate lakorns like this.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^its too nam nao and unrealistic. N'ek gets slap from left to right while no one does anything about it. Praek doesn't really protect her as well.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i'm enjoying it...with bad comes good....ying/yang...p'k does save her and she living with him now....1 bully turn ok/good...while another isn't...it a lakorn...either click with you are not...you gave it and try and didn't like... "to each their own"