[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Contradicting my previous statement. This lakorn is not so bad. Mookda is so cute. She aced the role of mussaya. I don't think any other actress can top her.

Ps. Is pim sister wearing contact lens because it looks pretty obvious. Or is it her natural eye colour. It doesn't look convincing tho

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What I like about this version is that Massaya doesn't stay like a tomboy long. In episode 2 they already dolled her up for all to see. And makes pra'ek see the other side of her more. Not that he needs to cause the man pretty much is a 'love at first sight' with her lol

They changed some stuff but only to give the lakorn a little life. I am looking forward to this lakorn. And Mik, gets to kissed most of if not all his n'eks on the lips (lucky guy)

m010313

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to see the next episode!!! The week went by so slow lol

When and what time does this lakorn air? I thought mondays and Tuesday's?

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Haven't had a chance to watch the first episode in its entirety but I caught some clips on yt and ig-- MookMik look really good together in the photos and it sounds like they're even better together I action. There was a bit of bts with MookMik mentioning the height difference. Mookda said it wasn't much of an issue for hee compared to Mik since he has to lean down toward her often,and who told him to be so tall. Heh.

I find her adorable. She has a surprisingly low, neutral voice, I like that. I think Mookda is a pageant gal. Her acting is quite fun to watch, she's not afraid to make sullen faces and bark out insults.
And I like that p'Lak is smitten with her already.

jjinxx

Okay I"m finally watching episode 1 from start to finish. Here's my initial RANT

"Mussaya," also known as, "The young woman who is the subject of redemption for one old lady who claims to love her adopted son so much that she couldn't bear to watch him live a fulfilled loving relationship with a woman of a different ethnicity, and cut ties with her adopted son+family until the day came when this old lady felt guilty, or bored, enough to play around with the young woman's life by claiming to love her so much that she'll lure said young woman away from her home to be dolled up and insulted every day, making the old lady love her even more, so much so that she won't be able to bear watching this young granddaughter live a fulfilled loving relationship with the old lady's grandson, whom she also claims to love very much." Eck.
When Lak and his mom were talking to Mussaya's grandfather, I was snapping those Z formations all over the place at all the truths that grandpa was speaking, about how Mussaya may be an orphan but she isn't worthless, she isn't abandoned, she's basically a PRINCESS right where she is, and the only reason granny wants her back is to pacify her own guilt for being cruel in the past. And DAYUM when the guy cousin got called out for his trash talk, gramps went and called out the whole Rathanamahasan clan for being oh so good at looking down on people.

End rant.

Lak told her she can't speak her mother's language?? Mussaya has nothing to prove to these folks. They would benefit from some bilingualism. I wish gramps had made Lak stay to prove his family's sincerity instead of sending Mussaya away. Whooooo, THAT would be fun to watch. And a lot less creepy than being tricked into going to Granny's house and "becoming one of them the moment she stepped into the house." 0.0 Is that how it happened in the old version?

It's going to be such a trial watching this lakorn. I think I'll just skip around to watch the cute scenes, and because it looks like Mussaya has a touch of Nakee blood in her 555. Homegirl is so darn sassy! I'm imagining a Girl Gang in my head made up of Kamkaew, Mussaya, Princess Risa, Miss G, and a few other choice heroines. :love:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The old Verison was a little slower...she didn't go into the city until later and lots of convincing (I have a vague mem). P'k and his sister was more calm and mature...the rai's wasn't as bad...there was no 3rd hand protagonist. It revolves around family...p'k had a very loving family

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Mookda is uber adorable! I thought she was kinda awkward and stiff in her first lakorn debut but the improvement is very much evident this time around. Working with Pordeecom again sure brought out her charm. Mookda's portrayal of Massaya is great, sassy and fiesty without comming off as unlikeable and there's just this endearing quality to her. Many fans seem to think that she's a mixture of Wawwa and Prang but to me she's like a hybrid between Nonny Nutcha and Mai Davika.

jjinxx

^I've been seeing a mix of Wawwa and Mai Davika in Mookda's face. But when she throws her knife glares at the cousins, I almost see a hint of Janie lol. She holds this role on her own very well so far. Fierce little women are my favorite.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I see more of Mai in her, when Mai first debut as a n'ek with Weir. I do like Mookda as Massaya. And with Mik, they don't have this sexy chemistry but more like a first love kind of chemistry to me lol if that makes sense.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So this drama is going head to head with nadech and Yaya lakorn. Good luck with that. This will definitely get a low rating since NY are more popular in Thailand and people are looking forward to their lakorn. This is not coming out from a NY fan. I don't watch any of their lakorn btw.
As much as I like mik. I'm gonna give this lakorn a pass because the whole idea of falling in love with a relative is disgusting and makes me cringe. I just can't.
This drama got higher rating than NY lakorn for their first few episodes. See what I've told you, ch7 will most likely get higher ratings unless the lakorn is really bad.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Does Mookda remind anyone else of Wawwa sometimes?
No no no lol. I dislike Wawa while I'm liking Mookda. I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of sizzling chemistry but otherwise this is good. I mean they don't have anti-chemistry or anything, it's rather sweet but still I guess I'm wanting something like Mik/Steph or Mik/Pim.

The story is kind of annoying yeah but I'm only here for the Mik/Mookda life. At least it's more entertaining than the old version. Surprisingly I think I like Mookda as Mussaya better than Bua but Andrew better as Lak.

This drama got higher rating than NY lakorn for their first few episodes. See what I've told you, ch7 will most likely get higher ratings unless the lakorn is really bad.
True but even then NY lakorn is pretty low. I know I've been one to say their lakorns have never been highly rated at all, aside from DJA, but for them a 2.9 and 3 something is on the low side for CH3 and them.